Status: The End

Your Forever Is All That I Need

Truth

It was nice hanging out with Kellin at the park. And maybe the best party was, him giving me the necklace. He told me I was beautiful that made me blush well who wouldn't be.

When I first saw Kellin, I got lost in his bright blue eyes, they were big but perfect. He was cute, I just met him and I think having a crush on him would be really weird.

I would never have a chance to be with a perfect person like Kellin. He was too perfect too for me. For an ugly and imperfect person plus him, that would be a miracle.

"W-we need to go now, we still need to pick up Vic, right?" Kellin kneel down in front of me at the swing. He held my hand and rubbing his fingers at the top. I giggled looking at what he was doing. I felt my cheeks burn.

Every time I'm with Kellin, he never failed to make me smile; well maybe he is the main reason why I smile despite my problem with my parents and being in the boarder-line of being an anorexic. But hey, Vic is there too to make me smile too, but I guess Kellin cheers me up better.

"Kyle?" Kellin asked. I met his eyes. Again, they were perfect.
"Hmm?" I mumbled
"I-I.......I'd like to tell y-you s-something..." he stuttered
"What is it?"

"Kyle, what if I tell you... I l-" He was leaning closer to me while he was trying to sort out things. I tried not to laugh because he was too cute.

"Kyle....I-I like y-you"
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's short who cares. Will update more later :) might update 3 chapters today, cause I want to.

Comment&Subscribe PUH-LEASE!!!!!!!!!! LIKE I NEED MORE INSPIRATION LIKE WHOA A L O T. Please and Thank you!!

Thanks for the comment X13XThePurpleEscape!!