Status: The End

Your Forever Is All That I Need

Stay With Me

"You did not!" Hayley dropped her head and she laughed (laughing, not in a good way, I think...) "H-how did it happen?" She seem interested since she is Kellin's ex-girlfriend anyway

"Uhhhh we were in the park and he gave me a necklace and it had the letter 'B'; B for Beautiful. Then... Can we not talk about this anymore?" I suddenly felt uneasy and awkward at the same time telling her the story about how we kissed.

"Why notttttt?" She ranted
"Because....."
"Because....?"
"I'm trying to forget it okay!" I blurt out. I felt tears streaming down my cheeks. I don't even know why I felt bad about it.
"I-I'm sorry Kyle, I didn't mean to..." She trailed off. She hugged me tightly while I cried.

God I'm so stupid.

"Kyle...?" I saw Kellin in front of me. I wiped my eyes for him not to see that I was crying. "Are you crying?" He asked. I looked away; I didn't want to talk to him or anything.
"Look I'll take you home, if you want too" I have no choice; I don't have anyone to walk me home or something like that so I nodded.

He carried me in a way like in a wedding (you know what I mean). I didn't resist him not to carry me like that. I just clung to him and buried my face in his neck. I felt him smile and also felt my cheeks burn, he was warm.

-

The drive was kind of long, due to the traffic. Wow it was around 12 am and there's still traffic.

I knew he was peeking at me when I was trying to sleep, burying my head at the ledge of the car door.

I looked at him in some point since I cannot sleep or anything.

We arrived home. Before I can even open my door, Kellin opened it for me and carried me again in the wedding way.

"..Kellin?" I mumbled
"Y-yeah?" He looked at me while talking me to the front door.
"Can y-you stay with me here?" I managed to tell him. I saw him smirked and nodded.
"I-Is your mom here?" He asked
"She's with Vic's dad" I laughed
"V-Vic's Dad?"
"I was joking. I don't fucking know where my mom is."

He dropped me for me to open the door. Once I opened it he carried me again.

"Kellin, y-you can put me down now..." I told him
"No. You can't even walk." He laughed. I just buried my head to his neck and clung to him tighter. I felt my cheeks burn again.

We were in my room already then he put me down to change. I tried to manage myself to stand up and to prove him I can walk.

When I can walk properly, I looked at him in a Ha!-See-I-can-walk face. And he just laughed.

I changed into my red pajama shorts and some old white shirt.

I slipped into my bed saw Kellin sitting in front of me.

"Can you lay here with me?" I mumbled; I felt my eyes and brain shutting down. But I saw a glimpse of Kellin kissing my forehead.