Status: The End

Your Forever Is All That I Need

Incidents Happen

Kellin's POV

I kissed Kyle's forehead before she can even dose off. I lay to bed beside her after I kissed her on the forehead. I just hugged her in a way I felt warm. She turned to me and buried her head to my neck and I hugged her tighter. Then everything was quiet it was just me awake.

I hummed then suddenly I sang her lullabies. I tried my best not to wake her up.

I brushed her hair while I sang lullabies. I just looked at her and her perfection. She was perfect but not for me.

I stared at her, wanting to kiss her again.

Back in the park, when I kissed her, things changed, I never felt this way when I was with Hayley or anybody else. Kyle is different from anybody.

"Kyle, if only you knew..." I whispered. She moved but she didn't wake up. Thank God.

I felt my hand sweat. Then I saw her opened her eyes.
"Hey..." I brush her hair away from her face. "Go back to sleep Kyle..." I added then I kissed her forehead and hugged her tightly again. She nodded and buried her head again in my neck.

"I love you Kyle Winters and I'm sorry."

-

Kyle's POV

I woke up and Kellin wasn't by my side anymore. Where did he go?

"Kellin?" I stood up and looked around my room but I didn't saw any Kellin in my room.

I started to wonder if it was a dream or what, that Kellin whispered something to me something like "I love you Kyle Winters and I'm sorry."

I can tell it was my dream but why was Kellin saying sorry?

I stood up to check if my mom was home or not. I went downstairs and the house was all quiet. I checked her room and she's not there.

"Fuck where the hell is my mom" I cursed. I heard my cellphone rang upstairs, I ran as fast as I could to see if it's my mom or dad or Kellin.

As soon as I get to my room, I found my phone at my bag, I used last night. I saw the caller's number and it was unknown.

"Who could this be?"

I pushed the answer button.

'Hello?'
'Is this Ms. Kyle Winters?'
'Yea. Who's this?'
'This is the police dept. And your mom was in a car accident this morning going home and she was DOA (Dead on Arrival) in the hospital.'
♠ ♠ ♠
Idek man i don't know where this story is going. We'll find out hahahaha ;)

So here's the thing. Tomorrow's christmas eve already and i think i can't update for like a week since i'll be going somewhere and there's no internet but if there is i'll update :)

Massive thank you to X13XThePurpleEscape and Janelle29 for the lovely comments xx