Status: The End

Your Forever Is All That I Need

Are You In Love With Me Too?

"G-girlfriend?" I asked him again
"Yes Kyle. I'm in love with you. Are you in love with me too?"
My head dropped. I don't know. I never really had those feelings for Kellin. Maybe in some point I did, when we kissed for the first time.

"I-I don't know, Kellin" I stuttered "I-it's a hard time my mom just died and now I don't have anyone..." I added

"You can stay at my house Kyle, I'll do anything for you. Just let me help you get through with these things. I promise you I won't leave you." He hugged me tightly again then kissed my forehead. "I love you Kyle."

I closed my eyes and felt tears streaming down my cheeks.
My life was miserable at best.

"C'mon I'll take you home..." He let go of me and carried me the way he carried me last night. I just clung to him tightly, he smelled great, by the way.

We arrived to his house and apparently his mom was there again. He tried to carry me again but I refused to.

"I can walk, Kellin" I laughed getting out of his car.
"I just don't want my girlfriend to get hurt and shit"
"What girlfriend?" I asked him
"You're my girlfriend now." He kissed me before we entered their house.

We went to Kellin's room without his mom noticing or something.

"So hey here's the deal, my mom can't know you're here.."
"Why not? I'm your girlfriend anyway.." I joked
"I know but... you need to stay in the guest room."
"Why don't you just say it to your mom?" I told him. Why does he even need to keep things from his mom anyway?
"I-It's not that easy..." He explained
"Why not?" I sat down to his bed, it was comfy.
Then he followed, he sat down beside me; sighing.

"We can tell it later or maybe now." I held his hand which was in his lap. His hand was sweating as fuck.

"Your hands are sweaty." He pulled out his hand from mine.
"I-I'm sorry" I saw his cheeks burning.
"C'mon we need to tell your mommy" I stood up and pulled out my hand for him to hold. He held it and stood up too. I

We went to the kitchen where his mom was always been.

"Hey mom.." Kellin sat down to one of their counter chairs.
"Mhmmm?" She didn't bother looking at us.
"Look, Kyle's staying here for a while, because... because her mom died and she doesn't have any place to stay, well she have but no one will provide for her and--" he drifted

Kellin's mom turned to us.

"Kyle...? Oh right! The girl I thought Kellin’s girlfriend..."
"Yea, Yea... She is actually.." Kellin looked at me and held my hand, intertwining them.
"Ohmygod Kellin! I'm so happy for both of you!" Kellin's mom hugged Kellin and kissed me on the cheeks. I smiled at her.
"So can she stay?" She nodded

We ate our dinner, I helped Mrs. Quinn clean up after the dinner then we had a little chat. We talked about everything, almost. She never ended talking about stuff they just came out of her mouth, non-stop.

Not to be rude or anything but in some point I wanted to duct tape her mouth, I'm sorry. I'm the type of person who likes to be in peace. And there goes Kellin's mom chitchatting about shits that I don't really care but I did listen, you know.

I learned a lot of stuff from her, from the talk, some are important some aren't really those important just shits.

After, I and Kellin hanged out in his room. We talked about his band, which is Sleeping With Sirens. Since I was his "Girlfriend" he wanted me to come to their band practices.

Then I suddenly thought of Vic, I never heard of him for a while and I kind of miss him. I liked him in a friendly way, he was fun, he made me laugh my ass of and he was a good friend.

As of now, only Kellin knows my mom's dead and I don't really want others to know, well besides Kellin's mom. But I wanted to go to the hospital where my mom was dead on arrival, I wanted to see her, for the last time.

The Police tried calling me like thrice since I've been to Kellin's. I tried not showing Kellin who was or if there was someone calling, I don't want him to be worried or at least something like that.

-

It was time for bed and I slept downstairs, guest room, it was big as shit and I tried sleeping but I kept waking up every 5 minutes, which is really shitting me.

So I sneaked out and went to Kellin's room, he's my so-called-boyfriend-whom-I-haven't-even-said-yes-yet. Thankfully his door wasn't lock, easy access. I opened his door quietly and slowly.

I went near to him, I woke him up by calling his name out.

"Kellin... Kellin.." He turned to the edge of the bed on where I was sitting.
"Kyle.. w-what are you doing here?" He asked, shocked, a little.
"I-I can't sleep..." I stuttered
"Oh..." He held my hand and pulled me. "Sleep beside me." He whispered.

I laid next to him burying my head to his neck.
"Why me?" Out of the blues I asked him.
"What do you mean 'Why me'?" He brushed my hair
"Why me, why do you want me to be your girlfriend?"
"Because I'm in love with you" He kissed my forehead

"I love you Kyle"
"I...I love you too.."
♠ ♠ ♠
Ohmygod this chapter's really looooooooooooooooooong
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!!!
Idrk where this is going... we'll see :-)

Ohwell good night/good morning lads~