Status: The End

Your Forever Is All That I Need

The Lunch

It's really weird that according to Hayley, Kellin was impressing me since we just met today and now he's buying me Lunch.

"So where do we go?" Kellin was driving Hayley's car. I and Hayley sat at the back seat. I was staring at Kellin through the rear-view mirror and he caught me, I looked away pretending like nothing happened and he gave me a smirk. I apparently got stars trucked with his blue eyes.

I stared back at him when he left his eyes at me, his hair being blown away that was at his face by the air he had his black Ray bans on and just let everything on loose. He had his left arm sitting beside the car window

"Where?" He asked again. I didn't want to pick where to eat since I'm not the one paying the bill so I just let Hayley.

"Where do you want Kyle?" Hayley asked. I eventually knew Hayley was going to ask me since I had this straight face look.

"Anywhere you want." I just didn't want to be the one to pick. Not to be rude.

"There's this new restaurant near a lake. I forgot what it's called...” Hayley said
"Is that okay Kyle?" She added. I nodded.
"Then we'll go there." Kellin smiled and looked at me through the rear-view mirror.

The rest of the trip was quiet. Kellin turned on the radio to cover up the silence. Hayley had her earphones on while she was texting or something. And I just eventually had to stare at the road or up in the sky. The car had no roof so it was kind of cool and windy; I just let loose of my dark shade brown long hair. I don't even know when our Lunch will end. I'm with Kellin and Hayley anyway. We arrived at this small restaurant.

"Your Order?" The Cashier Lady asked
"Kyle?" Hayley let me picked whatever I wanted.
"Uh Burger and Fries" I said
"That's all? Aren't you starving?" Kellin concerned
"N-not that hungry..." I said silently
"Well if that's your choice.... I'll order BBQ and some smashed potato no rice." Kellin said to the Cashier lady. Hayley ordered hers and we sat at the wooden table, it was set up like a picnic, it was beside a lake so it was awesome since in Arizona we didn't have this kind of things. We were living near the city far away from the lake.
Our lunch was not bad at all we did a lot like a lot of talking, we were there for over an hour already and it's like Kellin and Hayley didn't worry about the school.

"Uhhh guys, we still have classes...." I interrupted them.
"We're morning shifts we don't have classes after Lunch" Hayley explained. Oh wow cool I never knew that.
"Where do we go next?" Kellin cleaned his mouth with a tissue. I thought of why not tour me around the city but I think it's kind of boring for them so I didn't told them.

"Why not show Kyle the city? Have a tour." Hayley thought. HAYLEY IS A FUCKING MIND READER. How can she even think of that I mean it's what I'm thinking and in the same time it was her idea too? I had this raised-eyebrow-look and Kellin was like staring at me. Is he thinking I'm weird? I caught him and met his bright blue eyes.

"Are you o-okay Kyle?" He said starting to laugh a bit. "Yeah, yeah" He laughed at me. Was my face that awful? I hope not. I covered my face with my hands and Kellin was still laughing at me I started to giggle.

"What am I missing??" Hayley interrupted. "None of your Business dipshit" Kellin joked, I giggled.
"I'm going to fucking poke your eye" Hayley got a Ballpen and opened the cap and threatened Kellin. I enjoyed watching them both argue, it was fun.
"I'll duct tape your hands on your ass, bitch!" Kellin had the weirdest threats ever, some are just really impossible. Since it's impossible you'll just laugh because it's impossible!

"What the hell?" I blurted out but I kept laughing. "It's impossible freak!" It's funny how Hayley calls Kellin names like Freak. She even called him an asshole this morning. Plus a bad boy, 'Bad boy of the school'. Well yeah kind of as the way he actually acts, now.

"We need to go now" Hayley stopped their argument since it's going nowhere.
"I'll drive" Hayley added. Kellin handed her the car keys and stood up, I stood up too after.
"Stay at the back you two, I want to be alone in front" Hayley said with a wink. What does she mean....? I-is that a good thing or a bad thing? I just nodded I didn't want to complain. I stayed at the back with Kellin; I sat lean back and closed my eyes and next thing I knew I was home.

Kellin was tapping my shoulder and whispered "We're here, Kyle". I open my eyes first it was all blurry it's like I passed out but I did not. I looked around and I saw our house, clearly this time. "H-how did you know where I live?" I had this puzzled look on my face. It was just weird that they actually knew where I live when I just met them today, this morning.
"You're phone has a lot of information..." he laughed
"You did not!" I punched his arm; he was leaning at me when he was waking me up.
"That hurt you know" He held his arm where I had hit him.
"Where's Hayley?" I asked him
"She left when we arrived here, she told me to drive her car to home" He explained. I nodded slowly.
"Well I guess I need to go now. Bye" I stood up and left the car. Before opening our front door, I turned around and waved at Kellin and mouthed 'thank you', He Smiled and left.

I never thought lunch could be this fun.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oops sorry I didn't update yesterday I had exams the next day which is today so i needed to study. I'll try to update again later, if i can. Thanks for all the readers and subscribers!!!!!

Comment and Subscribe yo!