Status: The End

Your Forever Is All That I Need

Victor, Tell Me The Truth.

Chapter 21
Vic's POV

"What happened dude?" Jaime passed the Taco Bell paper bag with Burritos inside. I bit my lip and said "nothing, I-I don't even know what I-I did wrong..". They all sat down in front of me it's like they were giving me a "hot seat". They all stared at me like they actually looking inside of me. "Why, w-what's wrong?" I stuttered, what were they doing to me? "Tell me honestly Vic, do you like Kyle?" Mike asked. My jaw dropped, I insisted saying "Pshh, What? No!" They all looked at me like dude you're so in denial about it. "Victor, I know you for Christ's sake." Jaime said. Well yeah Jaime was my best friend since the day I was made, the day I became a god damn fetus. "Victor Vincent, tell me honestly...If you're still in love with me, look into my eyes and tell me honestly." Jaime started singing Honestly with the hand gesture. I just laughed on what Jaime was doing, despite all the confusion I was having. Things were apparently very wrong, It wasn't even my intention to kiss Kyle, it was out of the blues and I just suddenly felt my body was getting closer to her and Boom! I, almost, did something I was not supposed to do. I solemnly swear, I knew I was in the friend-zone only and kissing her might as well ruin our friendship and it did even if we didn't really did it. Not she might thing I am having a crush on her, well yea, I am actually.

"Fuck, yes." I spilled it, I even needed to swear in front of them. "Holy Shit Vic!" Tony hugged me. "Tell me you're lying, you're lying right?!" Mike asked me "Dude, she's Kellin's girlfriend!" Mike punched me on my upper arm, "Dude I was fucking kidding!" I told them right away. All I heard from them was fuck you Vic, what the hell Vic, Shit I'm fucking confused Vic, and I don't know what Vic? Vic, Vic, Vic, Vic. I don't know Vic. I don't know.

I stormed out of the basement and went outside to get some fresh air, it's all I needed as of the moment. I was out of my head, she was out of my league, everything's wrong, why the fuck did I even leaned closer to her why Vic. Why didn't I even know, she and Kellin were dating. What the fuck is wrong with me? What should I do now? I took a walk while trying to space out everything and caught myself in front of Kellin's house, where Kyle is staying. I knocked at their door, I didn't even know why I did it. Kellin opened the door, surprised. "Vic? What are you doing here?" I bit my lip then Kyle made her way through Kellin. She asked the same thing Kellin asked me a while ago. My hands were shaking as hell and all I did was to shake my hands and inhale, exhaled loudly. I asked Kyle if we could talk and if I could sort out things between her. She said yes, of course. We stood outside and faced each other. I explained everything to her briefly and kind of too vague. She just nodded in return, she can even look me in to my eyes, and I knew she didn't want what happened just almost an hour ago. The last thing she only told me was "Give me time to sort things out and maybe give each other some space. Goodbye, Vic."
♠ ♠ ♠
HOLY SHIT
I'M SO SORRY
I KNOW IT'S BEEN 2 WEEKS
I'M REALLY SORRY
I KNOW THIS CHAPTER SUCKS.
OKAY SO IT WAS VIC'S BIRTHDAY YESTERDAY,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY VICTOR!!
AND THAT'S WHY I MADE A VIC POV CHAPTER (THAT'S THE ONLY REASON WHY AND TO SORT THINGS OUT TOO)
ANYWAYS.......
I GOT SOME BAD NEWS-ISH
I MIGHT
BE
HAVING
AN INDEFINITE
HIATUS.
YES A HIATUS. I KNOW. But it's just that it's kind of taking me too long to update and I might be boring you guys out since I'm not having any good comments anyway (but thank you every much for the people who did comment tho)
I might still update tomorrow and I'll say the complete announcement for the indefinite hiatus. If i get a lot of comments and recs, chances are I'm not gonna have hiatus so GO COMMENT THINGS DOWN SO I WILL NOT DO AN HIATUS GO GO GO!