Status: The End

Your Forever Is All That I Need

It's Hard To Let Go

"Kyle, are you okay?" He asked me. I nodded but deep inside me I wasn't. It was hard letting go of Vic especially I see him on class and school every moment of the day. I even sometimes look suspicious looking at him. It's just that I miss him, as a friend.

"What If I get a job instead of actually studying and not contributing to any of the taxes you pay for your house?" I asked Kellin. He widens his eyes and choking up on his water. He explained to me how hard it was working than actually studying. Studying shits me up okay. We ended up arguing with it. I kept telling him it would be better but he keeps insisting. But I ended with my decision, I'll be finding a work, weather Kellin likes it or not. I don't care, I need to. Spend the next few hours looking for jobs around the city, I even went to the Ice Cream parlor, I and Vic went to the first time we met but they didn't have open jobs or parts. I ended up being applied on a fast-food chain restaurant, something like McDonald's with the mix of Taco Bell and Army Navy, a fancier type of McDonald's. I worked to be the waitress, I had to wear a roller skate the 4-wheeler one; 80's roller skates. And something like a maid's uniform (Black dress with white apron with some ruffles in the sides), I'd be starting my work next week so I have to compile my school stuffs already and I need to drop out, without Kellin knowing. But I know somewhere between those day, he'll know it anyway.

I went home and Kellin surprising me with a bouquet of flowers saying sorry. "I'm sorry, I know I shouldn't have shouted at you, I'm really sorry." Then he hugged me tight, I smelled his perfume as soon he got close to me. I missed his hugs since all we did before was kiss but never had sex. We're both still virgins and I don't think and neither do I, want to lose our v-cards.

"I found a job," I let go of him. "And I'll be dropping school." I nodded and bit my lip. I can't really tell if that was a great idea or not, to tell Kellin. I mean, I know he'll be mad and this all leads to arguing. He nodded and smiled at me like he was agreeing in the situation. "Can we forget about this first? About all our problems? And I think I just know the place, where I can take you out." He said. I wasn't in the mood to go out, I was really tired but its Kellin, he's my boyfriend and I would do anything just for him. I just nodded. And he asked me if I was okay, I just said I was, but I was lying. And I thought he would be more concerned but all he did was left and told me "better go get dressed honey..". Boys will be boys. This is why when guys ask you if you're okay, don't say no they'll think you're not being sarcastic and you weren't laying at all.

I went upstairs after Kellin did, I sat down to my bed and checked my phone lying under my pillow. I had few messages from my dad and Hayley. It was actually been a month since I talked to Hayley. We never did hanged out after me and Kellin started dating, since she found another guy now and she spends a lot more time with him than me and Kellin, well duh he's her boyfriend. But I really do miss her, so much.

I changed my clothes to something more comfortable. I went to Kellin's room to check on him. He was half naked when I saw him, he had no shirt on. I silently went inside his room. "Oh hey!" He leaned and kissed me on the cheeks. "You look beautiful tonight.." He smiled. I bit my lip and felt my cheeks burn. "I look normal Kellin, nothing new about me. I'm not even wearing makeup or something formal.." I laughed. "It's because you always look beautiful to me." I felt my cheeks burn even more. I clung to him and said "Really?" I was like flirting to him. He placed his hands on my waist and said "Yes, of course." I laughed and kissed him. "I'm so lucky with you" I said in between our kisses. "Me too, Kyle. Now we shall have a date." he said. He sticks out his arms and I slid my hand in between his arms and body. I hope this turns out great.