Status: The End

Your Forever Is All That I Need

You Still Have All Of My Heart

[hi read author's note the last part please thank you very much bye]

Kellin drove near to a picnic place where there were lights hanging beautifully on the trees, more of "lanterns" hanging on the trees. Did he arrange all this? It can't be a restaurant, it was only Kellin and I on the place so I assume he made arrangements with this place. "You- You made all this?" I asked him. He nodded in return and slipped his hands on his pockets then smirked. "It's beautiful..." I whispered then turned to him. I asked him why he needed to do all this, we had so many dates anyway. He scratched his hair and laughed shyly; his cheeks burning. He tried thinking of a clever answer but came empty handed.
"Well, I guess, uhh, well......."
"Let's just eat." I smiled at him, contented with the things I saw.
I was never expecting something like this, especially when it was made by Kellin himself, I mean, come on, would you? I never thought he was capable of doing romantic stuff like this nor am I just a narrow-minded person? Okay, I'll go with the narrow-minded person instead.
"I hope you like my blueberry pie, I don't know what you wanted and I ran out of ideas and I-"
"It’s okay Kellin, don't spoil the moment," and I laughed, trying to take control of the moment. "And besides I'm hungry! Let's go eat!"

While on our way back home, our little date was replaying itself on my head. All those moments that we laugh, moments when we share some of our private stuff. I actually learned that Kellin used to be this crazy super emo dude (and that's me putting it mildly) who stalks this blonde girl a couple of streets away from his house. He told me he has this huge telescope in his room and from there you could actually see the window that accesses the girl’s room, and uhh.......................

.......................... I just said a joke guys. A JOKE. You could laugh now. HA HA HA. LET'S CLEAR SOME STUFF HE WAS NEVER A CRAZY EMO DUDE OKAY? OKAY.

What he ACTUALLY shared was the day he met me. He told me his first impression that weren't good it was all negative. Am I that ugly? All we did was laugh then I looked at him with a straight face and narrowed my eyes then asked "Seriously?" He kept laughing like a mad man, mad like a crazy boy who just got out of a mental hospital. And I was like effin' serious and he won't even answer my question. I repeatedly asked him if he was serious about his first impression on me. I ignored him instead, he won't even answer me anyway. I looked away and tapped the side of the window and hummed away. "Kyle, I'm sorry okay!" He said in between his laugh. I kept ignoring him until we got home. He parked in the driveway then begged for forgiveness and I stepped out of the car, being sassy. "Open the door for me." I crossed my arms and rolled my eyes, I'm actually making him my own butler. "Yes ma’am!" He walked briskly to open the door and not to keep me waiting. Before I could even get in he grabbed my arms with full force. "Excuse me?" I sassed him. "Kyle, I'm sorry! Okay I was kidding, you know I love you!" He kneeled in front of me like he was going to propose. "What are you doing? Are-are you proposing?" He kissed my hand then laughed, "Wow are you that assuming?" He said. I wasn't assuming, but slightly maybe, I was. "Kyle Stephanie Winters..." He paused and took a deep breath. I was panic-ing inside of me. He is proposing? If he is will I say YES or NO. Holy mother of God. "Will you..." He took a pause again. "Will you.." He repeated and laughed. "Will you, forgive me?" Wow all the effort, shit I thought he was going to propose, holy fuck.
i
"Holy Shit, I-I thought you were going to-"
"What? Propose?" He laughed "Too soon, my dear." He stood up and kissed my cheek. "I take that as 'I forgive you Kellin's answer." He left his soft lips from my cheeks. "Whatever, Kel." At last he opened the door after all the I-thought-he-was-going-to-propose drama.

"Hey, your birthday's already really near." He turned to me, lying on the bed. We already settled in the bed and ready to go get some rest when he suddenly remembers my birthday was near, its 2 days, wait a day 'til my birthday and it sucked that I'm not even celebrating it with my mom or with my dad. I haven't really had in-touch with my dad even if he told me to keep in-touch with him before my mom and I left Arizona. I missed Arizona, I missed all the beautiful sunrises and sunsets I watch every day. I go to the penthouse every 5 am and 5 pm. It was like my daily routine, I start and end my day with the sun. It was the only time I had to 'reflect' with my life to actually have time to talk to myself. How shitty my day was or how my day was really nice. I haven't watched sunrises and sunsets for almost like 8 months now and without watching them my days sucked. Almost every day, I had insomnia back them though, before I literally crashed into Kellin's house. "Uh, I don't really know. I mean, I didn't plan anything I'd like to 'do' on my birthday, before I would, we, would just eat dinner together, as one family.." I said. "I'm sorry, Kyle. It wasn't your fault trust me." He hugged me sideways. His hugs we're the most comfy hugs ever. "I know. It's just that I haven't really had moved-on with my life without my mom around me." I tried searching for the right answer to tell Kellin, honestly I cannot tell weather if I'm sad or happy or if I'm depressed or if I'm being emo or am I just too being emotional about these stuff.

"Just know this, Kyle, I will always be here for you, darling." He kissed my forehead and sang me a lullaby.

"There's so many things that I could say
But I'm sure it would come out all wrong
You've got something that I can't explain
Still I'll try and try and let you know"
♠ ♠ ♠
OHMYGOD GUYS OKAY I DECIDED TO UPDATE BECAUSE
GUESS WHO SAW PTV AND SWS LIVE 5 DAYS AGO?
ME!!!!!!
OKAY OMG I DIDN'T GET TO MEET THEM BUT HOLY MOTHER OF GOD
KELLIN FUCKING QUINN
DAMN IT WE HAD EYE SEX GUYS
FUCKING EYE SEX
AND A SMILE
BECAUSE HE WAS AT THE ELEVATOR THEN I WAVED HI THEN
HE SMILED
AT ME
HOLY SHIT
THEN OHMYFOD VICTOR FUENTES
JUSTIN HILLS I'D LIKE TO DIE FJHFKAJDF
THEN JACK FOWLER YOU PERFECT HUMAN BEING LET MY LOVE YOU AHHHHHHHHHHHH
but anyway, enough with my ptv/sws feels.
Why didn't I got enought comments how sadddddddd.
Do you guys even know how much EFFORT I AM GIVING TO THIS FANFIC?
i would even STAY UP REALLY LATE UNTIL 3 AM ON A SCHOOL DAY TO WRITE THIS AND I DON'T EVEN GET A COMMENT OR RECS IN RETURN? just ugh please if the story is really ugly tell me so i would know your perspective :( i am crying i am deleting this story i swear.