Status: The End

Your Forever Is All That I Need

I Missed Vic

I needed to take my last test before I leave the campus to go to the shop and have my first day for work. It was stressful doing everything at the same time. I even had to talk to my dad about my trip to Arizona a week from now and I still haven't told Kellin about it. I may be the worst girlfriend ever. I apparently blame my dad for it, he bought plane tickets without my permission now I no other answer but to say yes to that trip. My dad wanted me to go have a vacation for the sake of me visiting him and for my birthday gift too. I hated my dad, he was always busy, and he wasn't there when I needed him. He was workaholic. So bummed about my childhood without my dad being there. I don't apparently care, mom was there for me. But now that both are not with me, I'm kind of devastated about it.

I passed my test paper to my teacher, gathered my things and left the room. I walked through the long, dull hallways. You know the scene wherein everything moves fast around you, except you. And the hallway's really crowded. Yep, the one in the movies kind of type. Then you would spot that one person you don't like, well that's happening right now. I spotted Vic; far away, and I wanted to avoid him (But I really miss him. God it's really complicated). As I got nearer to him, I kept looking away pretending I don't see him. Then I saw Hayley, thank God she's here.

"Hey girlll, what's up?" Hayley said in a high-pitched voice.
"I-I'm fine, it's was just leaving the school already.." I said nodding. I searched for Vic's sight again and of course I saw him then looked away immediately.
"I heard you were leaving.." I nodded with a half-smiled painted into my face.
"How did you know?" I asked. It was the stupidest thing I asked, well duh, Kellin.
"Almost everybody knows you're leaving, Kyle!" Hayley exclaimed. Holy shit you've got to be kidding the shit out of me. I kept asking Hayley how they knew. I mean I'm not that popular and now people are starting to care. What an actual fuck? I looked away again and took sight of Vic. He saw me, looking at him. Shit. We both stopped; far from each other. He painted his crooked smile on his face again. Oh, how I missed his smiles. He waved hi at me, I saw him leaving his fist up in mid-air as I turned and left the hallway without saying 'hi' or even a smile. Damn it, Kyle why'd you have to be so mean to Vic.

"Kyle..." I turned around and saw Vic. "I-I'm sorry okay. I know I did something really, really wrong and I should not have forced you to do anything like you'll kiss me. I wanted to talk you before you leave, before I could no longer have long talks and hang out with you. I'm sorry. I love you and I'll always will. I will always be here for you Kyle, no matter what. Even if I know I wouldn't have a chance to show and tell you how much you mean to me 'cause you've got Kellin.." He slowly stopped, then hugged me. I hugged him back for his's sake. I wanted to get things straighten out before I leave the school. Vic acts like I was leaving the country or something like that, which was weird because I think he didn't get the memo here. "Look Vic, It's not like I'm leaving Florida, I'm just like 4 blocks away from here, that's near! You could hang out there some time, so we could hang too." I told him, slowly letting go from his tight bear-hug. "Wow, it's been like months since you talked to me. I missed your voice." He smiled. "Not, not that I'm flirting or anything." He said defensively. I laughed, well it's was laughable... I think. In my perspective. "I did too!" I kissed his cheeks. I saw his cheeks turn red. "Wow that was hot." He looked at me. I punched his biceps, causing him to grunt. I missed Vic a lot. I swear. I know I was so bitter about him and such, but I think it was the time to forgive him and get to hang out with him again.

"So, uh look, Warped tour's coming around a month from now and I want you to come with us. Tour with us! You'll be the band's PA." He suggested. I wanted to come to this warped tour. I barely tour around the world. Well of course I think, I will go 'cause I think Kellin's band is one of the main bands playing in warped tour this summer and Kellin might as well invite me and now here's Vic inviting me and wanting me to be their PA. "I-I don’t' know. I mean Kellin will be there at warped tour too so he might was well invited me to come and tour with them.." I said. He nodded and said it was fine if ever I can't come. He understands. When I believe he doesn't.

It was time and I needed to go already even if I didn't want to. But I can't be late for my first day for work. Or even days after that, I can never be late. "Hey, uh Vic, I need to go. I really like hanging and talking with you again. See you soon!" I waved good bye and left him standing alone in the hallway, smiling like an idiot. Everything seems different when I'm with Vic.