Status: The End

Your Forever Is All That I Need

Dead Tired Of Everything

I sat down as I said the orders table 6 took. “These roller skates hurt my feet.” I exclaimed to one of the waitresses, also waiting for orders. “I know. Why can’t we just wear any shoes, I’d rather wear rubber shoes in these dresses.” Ashley said. Ashley is one of the waitresses here. She’s the typical red head, pixie-cut hair girl. She worked here for the sake of having money and she is already collage and her parents didn’t care about her anymore since she is the eldest among her sisters. She already did say a lot of stories to me. We had like an hour of doing nothing and with that she said a lot of stories (and I mean a lot). “Will he know if we wear rubber shoes?” I asked Ashley pointing to our boss—Eric. “I have complained already and he said he didn’t want the idea of it. He likes staying in 80’s style.” She explained. I nodded. We were like 6 waitresses and mostly I do nothing as for my first day of work. “You’re in high school, right?” She asked as she skate into the back of the counter. I nodded again. “But, I-I dropped off.” She asked why—like almost everyone does. “For some apparent reason...” I whispered. I saw a glimpse of Eric coming to our way, so I took off and tried skating again and roaming around to see if any table needs to order. I came across a long table with 2 parallel couch—table 4. I thought I say Hayley from the back, the hair looked familiar. I took a look closer and asked quietly “Hayley?” The girl turned to me and yes, I was correct it was, Hayley “Oh my God! Kyle!” She screamed. “You work here? Oh my Gosh” She stood up to give me a hug. “I really miss you!” She added—still hugging me. It was nice seeing Hayley again, even if we just hanged out a while ago before I completely left school. She let go of me and introduced me to her boyfriend. “Hey.” He said like they were in the middle of something. “Calm down, horsey. I was just going to ask for your orders.” I said immediately. “No he just really talks like that.” Hayley explained. I excused myself once again since they didn’t have any orders anyway and I think I was really disrupting something between them. I went back to the counter and sat down once again. Ashley asked me who were they. I told the long story. The time I met Hayley and so is Kellin. “Kellin, you mean Kellin Quinn from Sleeping With Sirens?” Ashley asked in between my story telling about him. I nodded, with a questionable face. How did she know them? “I know them!” She screamed. Fan alert? Everyone in the restaurant looked at us. “Shhhh! Keep it down!” I held her and covered her mouth. “Excuse us.” I told the people looking at us. I skated us both to the kitchen door. “How did you know them? I-I mean, I know their band is famous but holy crap—” She cut me from explaining things out. “Have I been living under a rock? They’re my jam—no actually they’re my sister’s jam. Wait so you’re Kellin’s girlfriend?” she asked, almost loud enough for people to hear outside. I nodded and I feel awkward now Oh God. Ashley turned around and saw Eric, again coming on our way. “Ladies, what are you doing?” He asked crossing his arms. “Waiting,” She paused. “We’re waiting for the other orders.” I added finishing Ashley’s supposed to be ‘excuse’. “I got my eye on both of you.” Eric said fiercely. He seemed scary but he isn’t at all. “I’ll be damned if I do ‘ya.” I said as Mr. “fierce” guy Eric left.

Everyone left the restaurant around 4 pm, even Ashley and Mr. Eric. Me and some companions in-charge of the kitchen stayed. Since the restaurant is just until 3 pm. Ashley left me with the tables. So I had to wipe and wax all the tables. “Hey uh, someone left a note of whatever this is on your bag.” One of the guys at the kitchen said as I wiped the tables. “From whom?” I answered back. He answered back and said someone just sneaked in and placed it in my bag. Who could that be? It can’t be Kellin neither can it be Vic nor Hayley. I just made my way to my bag and took the note.

Meet me at Thames St. Tomorrow. I’ve got a surprise for you.

PS. Thames St. is I mean here (I’ll pick you up.)


I didn’t get to read to whom the note is from it got all smudge up because of my wet hands. “Shit.” I cursed. I asked around if they saw anyone who sneaked in and placed it in my bag. All of their answer was “Nope.” Or “I don’t even know.” Or even “I don’t observe stuff, I am just doing my job.” Making me suspicious, I checked my phone to ask Kellin if he was already been here (but of course Kellin won’t say the truth.) I got a message from Kellin saying he can’t pick me up tonight. “Really now Kellin?” I said to myself. I guess I’ll just take a walk.

I bid farewell to some of the people still staying for the night at the restaurant. Kellin can’t pick me up because he has band practice, like what he said, they have this first time ever joining Warped Tour. And by that he wants everything to be perfect and have fun in the tour. The Warped Tour is a 2-3 month tour, which means if he won’t invite me to join, I’ll be left with the work and with his family which kind of suck since I’m not really close with anybody in Kellin’s family except him and a little bit to his mom. It’s kind of odd that Kellin never really talk about his dad and I never saw or even met him. And it stills bother me why he’s not there and I don’t even want to bother asking Kellin about it. I made some conclusion, 1) he’s dead. 2) broken family or 3) He’s a workaholic and never goes home. but never will I bring up this topic to Kellin.

I ran down to the non-tinted glass doors and placed my earphones playing some Fall Out Boy song and started walking through the wide sidewalks in the city of Florida. It was nice having a walk with myself, alone, the only alone time I have for the day. Tomorrow’s my birthday already. “fuck.” I cursed. I remembered my vacation trip to Arizona. My ticket arrived to me last night and still I haven’t made a way to tell Kellin about the trip. I think he’s going to kill me. It takes about 30 minutes to get to the bus station then 20 minutes to Kellin’s house. I slept all throughout the bus trip, I was dead tired and everything. I was fucked up. “Kellin?” I opened the front door to see Kellin and his band eating and playing video games. what the hell? They all froze in seconds but then continued playing. “I thought band practice?” I asked Kellin. “Yup, we’re done!” He shouted then cheered on the game, obviously not paying attention to me. “Oh okay.” I said then made my way to the stairs. “Oh wait before you go, I want you to finally meet my band.” He said that made me freeze and turn to him. He first pointed at Gabe. “Hey Kyle, God, it’s a pleasure meeting you!” he greeted. Next was, he pointed to the guy sitting next to Gabe—tall, black hair dud. “The name’s Jack Fowler.” He said. “And I’m Justin Mountains.” Then everyone laughed. I of course, didn’t know what to laugh about. “No, It’s Hills, Justin Hills.” He said in between his laughs. “Of course,” I smiled. “And drum roll please” The guy said sitting next to Justin. Gabe did the drum roll. “I am Darth Vader. And I am your father!” We all laughed. They were funny indeed. “Nah, its Jesse. It’s nice finally meeting you Kyle.” He said. “It’s nice meeting you guys. Have fun on that game or whatever.” I turned around and got in to my room. Kellin went in after I did. “What’s up?” He knelt down in front of me, as I sat down to my bed. “Nothing, I-I’m just really tired.” I didn’t want to tell him that it was partly his fault. I mean he didn’t pick me up because of band practice for Warped Tour then once I get home all I saw was them playing video games instead of actually practicing. “I’m really sorry I didn’t pick you up. I swear I’m going to make it up to you tomorrow, Princess.” I lied down to my comfortable bed, not actually bothering to change into my pj’s. He tucked me into the soft pink comforter, kissed my forehead and said “Advance Happy Birthday, my love.”
♠ ♠ ♠
took so long to update I know and I'm so sorry. A lot of stuffs happening, it's all ragging in just a chapter. It's weird. I'm rushing and again I'm sorry.

comment, subscribe, recommend. Whatever