Status: The End

Your Forever Is All That I Need

Surprise!

"Wakey Wakey my little princess," A high-pitched voice slowly whispered into my ears. The warmth of his breath made me shiver. I turned to the voice’s direction; my eyes still closed. I'm still tired from yesterday's work even if I slept early yesterday. “Happy Birthday!!” He said, almost shouting. I opened my right eye to see the surprise or effort Kellin is giving. I saw him kneeling in front of me with a big grin portrayed on his face and shaking in mid-air his hands. I moaned—my mind hasn’t registered yet that it’s actually my birthday. I rubbed my eyes slowly opening my eyes to see Kellin more clearly. “Hey…” I said—still rubbing my eyes and squinting because of the sunrise. I looked at the clock to check what time it was and it read ‘7:35 am’. My eyes widen as my mind registered it was 7:35 am. “Wow it’s just 7:35 am.” I said to Kellin. “I know. I’m just really excited for t-today.” He stuttered. I wondered why he stuttered. It was cute being waken-up by Kellin or at least waking up with Kellin. He was the reason why I’m still alive. Without him I’d probably be dead right now or if not maybe selling drugs, smoking weed and cutting myself, know no one needed me and I’m not worth living for. I sat up to the bed—stretching. “So what are we going to do on my big day?” I chuckled. “Hmm…. Sleep all day then party all night!” He laughed. I did mention Kellin’s really cute when he laughs. He just makes this laughing face that makes you laugh too even if the ‘joke’ isn’t that funny at all. “Nah, it’s a secret.” He added in between his laughs. “So, uhm…” He cuts off. As I stood up and went straight to the bathroom. “I’m listening!” I shouted inside the bathroom as I looked in the mirror and just making faces then washed my face. “So the party—I mean the surprise about that…” He cuts of again. “It’s not tonight. Is that-that okay?” He asked. I opened the door of the bathroom and search for my towel to wipe the water off my face. “What do you mean?” I said—wiping off wet in my face. “I-I have plans for today.” He said. I froze from wiping and looked at him like ‘what the fuck?’ face but continued wiping my face slowly this time. “You have better plans, huh?” I smirked. I walked towards him, he was standing near the bed—the same spot where he kneelt. “Band practice” He said straight forward. I nodded and told him “Oh it’s okay I-I understand.” Actually, I didn’t. Well not to be selfish about Kellin but my birthday is not tomorrow nor the other upcoming days. He knew today was my birthday he could have just canceled it or something. Birthdays are just once a year for Christ’s sake. “I-I have,” I cut off making an excuse just to tell him that I’m busy too for the day. “Work, I have work.” I told him immediately. We exchanged nods and small smiles. “Breakfast’s served downstairs.” He said pointing to the door—rubbing the back of his neck. I can tell he was unhappy of the situation. I knew he wanted to spend the day with me. I know it’s not his fault that he can’t have the day with me. I did understand things but in the same time I didn’t. My head won’t register thing up yet. I exited the room and before passing the door I saw Kellin placing his fists up and cursed “God damn it.” I had to understand things, this whole band practice is for the Warped Tour, I know. It’s for the Band’s future. I still have more birthdays to come (well hopefully.) but this Warped Tour, yes, It’s once a year also but not all bands are included in this tour.

-

I sat down the dinning chair, greeting Mrs. Quinn in the same time. “Good Morning.” I said with a warm smile. She stood up and hugged me. “Happy Birthday.” She said then kissed my cheeks. She acts like I’m her own daughter. She treated me like I’m her own. She was like my mom. She sat down then handed me this small box. “Is this from Kellin or from you?” I asked—removing the ribbon, wrapped around it. “It’s from me, silly.” She chuckled. I froze from what I was doing and looked at Mrs. Quinn. It was such a surprise having a gift from her. I mean I didn’t expect nor did I ask a gift from her since she’s not my mom. But it was overwhelming receiving a gift from her. “T-Thank you” I stuttered. “Wow” I added. “I didn’t expect this was happening.” I smirked. “Well don’t you want it? I can have it back?” She laughed. “No. No. I’ll open it now.” I said—immediately opening the box. I saw a sparkling silver bracelet. It had empty spaces. It was chained bracelet. “It’s a charm bracelet.” She said before taking a seat and a sip from her cup of tea. It had only one thing hanging in the bracelet it was ‘K’ pendant—color orange made with diamonds, I think. “Are these Diamonds?” I cleared my throat. “Diamonds are a girl’s best friend.” She laughed then took a sip again. “Holy Shhh-” I cut off. Wow is this the real life? “Kellin, Your mom just gave me a diamond made bracelet holy crap!” I said almost screaming right in front of him as he made his way to his seat paralleled to mine. “Whoa! That’s wicked!” He smiled. “It’s weird that she’s the only person you gave a gift to all my girlfriends.” He looked at his mom and so did I. Really now? Mrs. Quinn nodded and said that to all Kellin’s girlfriend I was the only one she liked and thought I deserved it. God I’m so lucky with Kellin. Well even if without these gift. I’m still really lucky with Kellin. These things are not worth with our love with each other. “Is the ‘K’ for Kellin or Kyle?” Kellin chuckled. “Both” I said immediately. I kept the bracelet back to the box then sat down to eat breakfast. “Thank you again Mrs. Quinn.” I said again. I can’t stop saying thank you to her. I mean if you were given one would not you stop saying thank you? Of course you won’t. It just really overwhelming I’m like in the midst of crying in front of her. I don’t get a lot of these pretty stuffs not that we were poor but my mom is kind of saving money to my future and the better for me and her. So by that she doesn’t really spend her money. “Won’t you wear it?” Mrs. Quinn said cutting me from my deep thoughts. “I-I will! I just don’t want to wear it now. It might get stained or something.” I laughed then looked at Kellin, we made eye contact then He nodded.

Mrs. Quinn left the dining table few minutes after. “Pretty nice, huh?” Kellin said taking a bite from the waffles his mom made. “Y-yeah” I nodded. “Look I’m really, really sorry I can’t be on your birthday. I swear to fucking god I will make it up tomorrow you don’t even know how much work I will give to this surprise I’m gonna give you.” He tried. “I understand, I know how much this band means to you. Well maybe I need time too, to be alone with myself on my birthday.” I explained. He stood up and made his way to mine. He hugged me from the back and kissed the top of my head and held my hands together. “I love you so much Kyle. Happy Birthday.” He said. I closed my eyes and cherished the moment with him since I know I will be spending my whole day alone, working. He let go slowly of me. “But I can drive you to your work if you want.” He said. “Since I will be picking Vic up” He cuts off “You know band p-practice.” He added. I nodded and told him sure. Well at least I could spend just a little time with him this morning. And I hope a little to later evening.

Kellin’s driving shot gun, the roof down. Feeling all the morning warm winds of Florida it was pretty quiet the whole drive. We just let the radio talk all it wants. I suddenly remembered—Do I even have work today? holy shit I whispered but loud enough for Kellin to hear. “Hmm?” He hummed. “N-Nothing. I just remembered something.” I said under my teeth pushing my head against the headrest. “You okay?” He asked. I nodded in return. “Yeah, yeah.”

Soon, Kellin drops me off. “See you later.” He said as I shut the door. “Shit I don’t have work today.” I said to myself. I turned around to wave goodbye to Kellin, he smiled in return then left after. What am I going to do the whole fucking day? I don’t have fucking work. I can’t stay home Kellin knows I have work and he would be more down and feel bad about himself for not being around if he knew I didn’t have work. I opened the non-tinted glass doors and the same chimes sounds tick. “Hey you’re here? I thought day off? Because your birthday?” Ashley greeted me slowly as I walk towards her.“I know I-I forgot.” I told her as I sat to one of the counter chairs in front of her. “Can I stay here for the rest of the day? You know just chill and shit.” I rubbed my hands into my face into my frustration. How can I forget my fucking day off for Christ’s sake? I guess I was overbooked with all the thoughts of an excuse to tell Kellin. “Yeah of course you can stay!” Ashley said—Almost screaming inside my god damn head. Ashley as a squeaky voice that too much of that can kill you.

-

I had half of the day just talking to Ashley and some time I help out people in the kitchen just for fun. I don’t really expect a raise from my wage. Well if it’s okay to Mr. Fancy Pants Eric to raise my wage and I’d be really glad. I always pass by the birthday room. It was a room for birthday parties. It’s in the farthest left corner of the restaurant. “Hey will there be a party at the room later?” I asked Ashley—sitting shot gun at one of the long table. “I think. But he didn’t really reserve the place. But I think He said it was for y-” She paused. “For?” I asked. “For….” She took a pause again. “Yoda!” Of course she was thinking of an excuse. “Yoda huh?” I smirked. I went to the birthday room again but I just stared in the dark-tinted glass soundproofed door. “Hey it’s almost 6 pm. I should better get going.” Ashley approached me. “Maybe I’ll stay here for a couple more hours, you just to help out.” I told her. She nodded and went to the worker’s lounge to get all her stuff and leave the restaurant already.

I was left with the dishes. So I made them all—alone. Scrub here, scrub there I hated doing the dishes. Not that I don’t want my nails to get dirty it’s just that I don’t really like them at all. I suddenly everything was quiet like literally the whole kitchen was quiet. “Guys?” I said clearing my throat. I dropped everything I was washing and made my way outside. Then I saw all the lights were switched off outside and candles were lit, making a pathway to the birthday party room. “What is this? Guys?” I said again now louder. I heard violin tunes from the birthday room. What the heck? Is this from Kellin? I followed the candle pathway, I stopped in front of the glass door then without hesitation I opened the doors. In my surprise I saw Vic.
♠ ♠ ♠
okay it's so boring whatever.