Status: The End

Your Forever Is All That I Need

Let's Cheers To This

I spent the whole day again in work (this time it’s real). We didn’t have so much work it’s funny how half of the day Ashley and I are just sitting on the counter chairs and tell dick jokes or ghost stories. Ashley is a fan of it she likes to go and haunt ghosts. She told me some good ones it made me shiver or have goose bumps, rather. Some are just really corny and suspense either not believable or it’s really funny and it becomes corny. Mr. Eric’s not present because it was his father’s birthday so he had a time out with work and spent the day with his family. It was nice not having him around. Everyone was not themselves they were not serious. One of the cooks even made something not in the menu and served it and another one, made an experiment with the mushroom soup he added some BBQ sauce and here’s the worst part—he served it. Like literally served it we just watched the person eat it and he didn’t even seem to taste something bad or new. But he puked after, before they left. It was a fun day (without Mr. Eric).

“Kellin’s waiting for you, I think.” Ashley shouted from the front door. He’s here? I haven’t talked to him the whole day even in the morning and Last night. I left really early I didn’t even say goodbye or left a note from him, I just left.

“W-what do you mean?” I took a peek from the worker’s lounge; there was a big window where you can see the front door from there.

“Is Kyle around?” Kellin asked Ashley as he walked in, he knows where to find me huh? I hid from him and hopefully Ashley with just shut her mouth. I took a small peek again from the window to see if Ashley will tell Kellin something. “Fuck it.” I cursed. I jumped out from the room and went outside. “Hey.” I whispered and eventually Kellin caught my attention over Ashley. Let me guess he wants me to go home because he has a god damn surprise.

“Hey.” I smiled shyly. He seemed really happy. I know he’s hiding something maybe like a surprise. I can tell from his smile; big grin. “I missed you yesterday.” He added. I felt my cheeks burn even if I was still bitter about his lie. It was still pissing me the fuck off. I nodded. All these bad vibes just came into me when I saw Kellin here. I know I shouldn’t be mad and pissed about this.

“Well I’m just gonna get going. I’ll give you two some space.” Ashley excused herself. Kellin turned to her and nodded. I smiled at Ashley and watched her leave.

“I’m really sorry about yesterday. I-I was waiting for you last night but I guess you came home really late huh? I fell asleep in the couch while waiting for you.” I apologized as soon as Ashley left. He was waiting for me and I didn’t even know.

“You were waiting for me?” I asked him; with narrowed eyebrows. He nodded slowly.

“Where were you anyway?” He asked immediately. Should I tell that I was with Vic having a dinner or should I lie about it?

“I-I was…” I said pausing slowly. “I-I was with Vic…” I said; nodding with a half-smile. He narrowed his eyebrows. I knew he was confused and is going to ask me why I was Vic. Before he could even reply, I told him Vic treated me dinner and it was for my birthday nothing really serious about it, not like we were dating or something. He nodded—but his “smile” became an awkward smile. He was jealous because he knew he wasn’t there for me last night, for my birthday.
“Oh okay, I was just checking—”

“Can you leave? Kellin, can you just leave? Can we just talk about this later. Please Kellin. I-I’m not in the mood to talk to you right now. I’m not a kid anymore. I’m not supposed to be checked up on, what are you my Dad?” And I just stared at him like some mad woman and his face looked like he was being tortured.
“If t-that’s what y-you wish, well I,” he brushed his hair and put his hands on his pocket. “Bye Kyle…”

Story of my life

-

I was walking back home after work. And few meters away from Kellin’s house was too dark. When I opened the door, I was greeted with lights and smiles from people I know. They were shouting “Happy Birthday Kyle!” at the same time and I can’t help but smile and forget all the things I have said to Kellin a few hours ago.

Kellin’s house was beautifully decorated for my birthday. Punch bowls were everywhere, the living room, the kitchen. A disco ball was hanged in the living room making small sparkling colored lights. Blue, red, green lights hazed everywhere. Someone blasted music from Kellin’s huge surround sound stereo set. I was surprised when I heard Ke$ha’s new single, Die Young and everyone suddenly jumped and all party vibes.

“Throw your hands up in the air people!” Jesse shouted, spilling some of his beer on the floor. People shouted and wooted and whistled. I saw Vic casually smiled at me and I raised my drink in response. I can’t believe he was here. Why is he here thought? Did Kellin invite him?

“Happy Birthday Kyle.” Kellin whispered in my ear and suddenly I saw his hands snaked in my hips and I found myself being hugged from behind. All of my anger was swept away and I forgot why I was mad at him in the first place. “I have a gift for you.”

He released his hands and I turned around. Kellin was holding this blue small felt box. At first I thought it was a ring, but when he opened it I saw a beautifully crafted anchor necklace. He smiled at me like a 14 year old boy. All shy and giddy. I laughed and turn my back at him, collecting my hair in one side. When he finally clasped the necklace I turned around and asked him, “Why anchor?”

“So that,” he looked at me in the eyes. “I will always be hooked to you.”

He then planted a small kiss in my lips and my nose. “Come on, I will introduce you to some of my friends.”

We passed by some people I knew like Hayley with her awesome bleach blond hair, Jack and his sleak black hair and beautiful cheek bones, Justin with his piercings and magnificently blue eyes. He even showed his famous shark tattoo.

“Kyle, this is Austin. My best bud.” He friendly squeezed me and place Squidgy on top of my head and said, “Squidgy likes you too!” They laughed and I giggled.

I noticed his Aspire and Create t-shirt and tattoos on his torso and arms; both arms. He also has this small nose ring attached to his left hole. He grabbed Squidgy back and motioned his arms to a guy beside him.

“I think you forgot my best friend Kellin.” He laughed and said, “Kyle I would like you to meet Alan. Alan this is Kyle. Kellin’s girl.”

He nodded and raised his cup in approval. I noticed his ginger like hair and all the I’m-a-bad-boy attitude going on around him.

I also met Alex and Jack. Alex was wearing black pants, grey shirt topped with ¾ cuts polo jeans. With a red and white stripes scarf as accessory. Jack with the skunk haired dude beside him wearing black v-neck shirt topped with black jacket paired with maroon pants.

Someone changed the music to Beyonce’s famous Single Ladies tune and Justin shouted “Let’s have a dance battle everyone! Boys vs. The ladies!"

The dance floor was divided into two. Boys on the right side and us ladies on the left. We started the first few lines of the chorus but was cut short by the guys. They were also singing to the tune while dancing and Alex did the signature dance with the booty shake to “If you don’t like then you should put a ring on it.” Then Hayley danced off with Alex and she won.

Suddenly Kellin grabbed me and lead me to the stairs leading to the second floor.
♠ ♠ ♠
AHHHH I'm so so so so sorry it's been 17 days since I last updated. Anyways, thank you so much that's all goodbye.

Comment, Subscribe, Recommend just do something with it please thank you i love you Squidgy loves you.