Status: The End

Your Forever Is All That I Need

Still Into You

“What are you doing? I asked Kellin as he pulled me away for the crowd.

“I have some more surprise” He said. He was leading me up to his room on the second floor. God I wish I don’t smell like alcohol! We stopped in front of his door; my back resting on it. He was gently cupping my face; caressing it with his thumb.

“Kyle,” He said. “I love you.” Before I could even say “I love you too”, his lips came crushing over mine. At first it was gentle ‘til the hungry possessive even teasing came over and there was his need of burying himself to me.

“Kellin,” I said over our frantic kisses. “I can’t”

He left my mouth and just smiled at me. Reassuring me that everything will be alright. He grinned at me and kissed me again.

His hands were on my hips, one was trailing on my back, giving me shivers. My hands instantly went to his neck and he moaned ever so lightly. He nipped at my lower lip and tugged. I opened my mouth to him, welcoming his eager tongue. He broke the kiss and went straight to my jaw line, down my neck. He bit my earlobe lightly before saying, “I love you Kyle Winters.” In his sexy breathless, panting voice.

He opened his door and carried me towards the bed. He sat me down and did a small strip tease. He slowly removed his black tie. Dropping it before stripping away his suspenders and unbutton his white polo.

“Like what you see?” He laughed at me before climbing in bed with me.
“I think I’m too dressed.” I grinned at him. He kissed me before removing my vest. He smiled at me and said, “God. Do you know how beautiful you are?”

I brought my hands to his neck bringing him back to my mouth. I began to roam around his torso, feeling all the sculpted ridges of his chest muscles. He slowly slip the zipper of my dress down until I was exposed. Thank God, I didn’t choose to wear my granny panties tonight. As he unclasped my bra, my chest rose with heavy breaths as his mouth moved lower. He kissed the smooth pale skin between my breasts. He brought his lips back to mine. The kiss woke a fierce yearning and sent a shiver of anticipation down my spine. I felt him graze the underside of my breasts as he cup them. I grasped his broad, strong shoulders and wrap him in my legs.

My action broke our kiss as he caught me. He gave me a shamless grin before he presses me to the med and removed his pants together with his boxers. He pushed himself against the thin lace of my panties to remind me only this separated us.

I laughed at the hint and scooted out from under him to crawl further onto the bed.
He chased and trapped me on the pillows. One hand pinned both of mine above my head and the other teased along the edge of my underwear.

“I love you so much Kyle.” His husky voice whispered in my ear. “If I get too rough stop me.”

-

I woke up beside Kellin. I never experienced being spooned by a person before, but this is good. A warm feeling crept over me and I sigh. Kellin, sensing I’m awake, pushed me even further against him and smelled my hair, feeling his hot breath against my ears.

“Morning princess.” I turned to face him and gently placed a kiss on his lips. He smiled and stood up, grabbing his jeans and polo on the pile of clothes on the floor, giving me a perfect view of his ass. “I’m going to make us pancakes and maybe some hot choco for you, sounds good?”

“Sound perfect.” He smiled at me and went down. I stood up to grab a quick shower and re-apply eye liner and some lip balm. I rummaged his closet and found the perfect white polo that is overly huge for me. I folded it mid-way and wore my black shorts together with my combat boots. I tied my hair into a messy ponytail and went down stairs smelling banana pancakes, bacon, eggs and freshly brewed coffee for him; choco for me. I silently went behind his back and brought my palms on his eyes.

“What are you-“ He turned around and laughed at my appearance. “That’s too big for you princess.”

“It’s comfortable. Besides, you don’t get to pick what I wear.” I sat down to one of the chairs on his island counter and stirred my chocolate. “No marshmallows?”

“To the cupboard near the oven.” I stood up and picked up the sachets inside the box. I returned to my sit, placed the marshmallows, and took a small sip. “Thank you, Kellin. For everything.”

“No,” He kissed the top of my nose. “Thank you.

I looked around the house and noticed the leftover red cups and laughed to myself. “We have a lot of cleaning up to do, Kellin.”

“S’okay. We can call Vic and others to help us out. That is if they didn’t have a bad hangover last night.”

He brought my plate and watched me eat. We talked about almost everything and laughed at our silliness. I talked to him about buying some food for our house and he agreed while he calls up his friends and clean the whole house. He insisted that I should go and change but my stubbornness took over and I went straight to the grocery store.

“Going to the grocery store too?” I saw Austin walking beside me, matching my strides.

“Yeah. I thought of grabbing some food so that Kellin won’t be too hungry.” He smiled at me sweetly and we continued to walk in silence. I sometimes caught himself shooting daggers at some guys who looked at me like they were about to eat me and I laughed silently. He was a good guy even though some people have this ideology that guys who have a lot of tattoos are bad. Austin is not bad. He may look like one on the exterior, but he is extremely soft on the interior. I feel like he is my dad. Weird.

“Kellin called me earlier. I guess we left a big mess last night, huh?” We entered the store and I just nod and give out a small laugh. We picked up the blue basket, meaning we will only get more or less than 12 items. He helped me pick out almost everything, from the best looking carrots, to the tastiest loaf. He was some guy. He also helped me carry my checked out items because he insisted that he will go to Kellin’s house too.

“You are the best thing he ever had.” Austin suddenly said while on our walk back. “Thank you.”

“Thank me, why?” I raised my eyebrows at him and looked at him quizzically.

“He’s not like that before you know. You changed him. In a good way, okay?”

I gave him a small smile and before we know it, we were at Kellin’s door. I pushed it opened and let Austin in. “I’m home Kellin.” I closed the door and was surprised at how the clean the house looked like. I should really thank those guys. Maybe even give them a nice lunch.

“Hey Kyle.” They all said in unison. Vic was there, also Alex, even Jack,

“Hi guys. What do you all say to a nice lunch made by me?” Austin set the grocery packages on the counter and I quickly gather all the things I needed to make pasta.

“Pasta sound great, what about you guys?” Vic said and smiled at me. I shifted my gaze to hide my blush and continued on chopping the onions and garlic.

This was the best day ever.
♠ ♠ ♠
(guess why i updated it today) Because it's Kellin's Birthday!!!!! Okay he's 27 but he doesn't look like he is 27 he looks like he's 20 jfc. Okay comment, subscribe, recommend. PLEASE DO COMMENT GOD DAMN IT EVERY AUTHOR NEEDS COMMENT TO HAVE SOME MORE IMAGINATION OKAY PLEASE I AM BEGGING YOU FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PLEASE COMMENT ANYTHING LIKE EVEN JUST A "HI" OR "HELLO" PLEASE OMFG I'M REALLY BEGGING YOU THANK YOU (do it for Squidgy duh, Austin too and Kellin!)

(chapter title from Paramore)