Status: The End

Your Forever Is All That I Need

A Note From Him

"How was your first day?" my mom surprised me from the kitchen
"it was okay...." Well yeah it was.
"Do you want some chocolate chip cookies?" she asked me. I ran towards the kitchen counter and got a few pieces of the cookies. My mom makes the best cookies in town she would make cookies when I'm sad or happy or if I feel nothing. It was my comfort food. I eat when I'm Sad okay.
"Thanks" I kissed my mom's cheeks.

I ran upstairs to take a nap form the long day I had with Hayley and Kellin. Before I sat down to my bed I checked my phone if Kellin did something to my phone. I checked everything and surprisingly I saw Kellin made a note from my notes, I knew it was from Kellin's because I just got my phone and I never made a note and it’s only Kellin who took my phone.

Hi Kyle it's nice meeting you by the way. Here's my number if ever you need me, I got your number by the way. :)

He got my number? T-that's weird. I open my contact list and saw Kellin’s number, I just laughed. I texted him and told him I found the note. I fell asleep waiting for Kellin's reply.

I woke up around 9pm and I was still on my casual clothes, I checked my phone if Kellin have replied, he still haven't. But I don't care, I think. I went down to eat some fruits, I don't eat dinner because I feel so fat, I was anorexic, people keep on telling me I was thin or boarder-line of thin and healthy. But I feel so fat. My mom and dad didn't care, ever since they fought 24/7 I stopped eating by there, I became thin but still felt I was fat. I saw my mom already sleeping at the couch and left the TV opened before I ate some food, I turned off the TV but I didn't bother waking her up. I heard her moan when I turned off the TV but didn't wake up. I still had school tomorrow and I don't know who will I sleep it's already 9 and I just woke up. I grabbed an Apple from the fruit basket and went upstairs.
I changed into my boxer shorts and some tank top before opening my laptop. I saw some messages from my Skype one was from my best friend back from Arizona and one from my Dad, I never knew dad had Skype or I did, but I didn't know he was still using it.
Jenna was my best friend from Arizona; we did everything together we were best friends since 2nd grade with no fights just arguments that didn't last. Everything turns upside down when we had this fight before I left for Florida, we actually fought about this guy I was having a crush on and I promised her I will never fall for him, but he was making me to, but he doesn't know he was making me. You get me right? Now she assumed I still had a crush on him and she hated me. I tried saying sorry in every way that I could possibly do and still she hated me. Now that I have left Arizona, she knew and she was saying sorry telling me to go back to Arizona. But everything was obviously too late for her. I had Hayley and Kellin by my side now. I deleted her message and checked my dad's message.

He was just asking what I wanted; he just wanted to buy me something no special stuff or anything. I told him I didn't want anything.

I stayed up late until around 1am and unconsciously fell asleep.

I woke up and checked my phone and Kellin replied. "I thought you'd never check your notes haha" I just laughed, laughing in the morning is not my thing. I always feel angry and moody every morning and this morning is kind of different.

I took a shower and got dressed I wore my grey Americana sweat shirt and some black skinny jeans and my new Vans bought by my Dad days before I left Arizona, he was left there. I wasn't a fan of make-ups so I don't up some, maybe some eyeliner only. I went down stairs to go eat breakfast, my mom was still asleep, and I guess she's really new about waking-up-early-for-school-routine. I will be just getting my breakfast in the cafe 3 blocks away from our house. I locked the front door before I left since my mom was still asleep. I walked down the freezing cold wind outside it was still 6 in the morning so it was really cold.

Someone honked their car at me so I turned around to see it was, I was bothered because I was walking at the sidewalk anyway, I saw Hayley.

"Hayley?" I asked
"Come on, I'll driving us to school" she told me.
"I'm still going to eat my breakfast at the cafe...”
"We have food at school. Come one" She open the passenger seat door, I slowly walked towards the door.
"Faster Kyle!" I tried quickening my pace of walking. Hayley laughed seeing me walking faster.
"We still need to pick up Kellin by the way" she looked at me, I just nodded
♠ ♠ ♠
I know, I know this Chapter is really really boring and all, it's a filler, i need a filler what can i do? Anyways thanks for all the Readers and Subscribers!!! I luff you so much

Please do comment, I need your opinions about the chapter or the story!!!!!! And subscribe too haha :)

**i did this chapter through my itouch so if there's typos comment them down!! Thanks