Status: The End

Your Forever Is All That I Need

Forget About It

Everyone was there to stay for the lunch. It was nice having a big company at Kellin's house not just the two of us alone. I forgot to mention, Mrs. Quinn left yesterday to Baltimore for some apparent reason. I cooked pasta for everyone. It was awkward having, sitting, beside Vic at the dining table while everyone else was at the living room watching some Football. They all cheered and having a good time while I, sit and kept quiet with Vic. He just quietly drink his beer and watch the other group watch the game, he glances at me once or two. Then, here comes Hayley walking towards my direction from the living room.

“You okay?” She asked; drink from a half-empty glass of water “Seems like you’re having deep thoughts.” She added. I got lost from my so-called “daydream” or whatever you call it. I didn’t answer her at all making her ask me more question which kinda annoyed me. Hayley has a 10-year-old girl’s voice and ignoring her questions will make her use this squeaky annoying voice, which nobody likes (including me).

“What happened to you last night?” She asked as she sat with me and Vic at the table; opening a box of Oreos. “I saw you and Kellin got upstairs last night after the dance battle. Then phew! You disappeared,” She paused. Glancing at Vic as he walked out of the dining table, I guess he doesn’t like the ‘topic’. “W-with Kellin…” She looked suspicious about it. I didn’t remember a thing about last night’s party except that… I was with Kellin in his room. I fucking lost my virginity to him. We did it. We both lost our V-cards.

“You did it, didn’t you?” Hayley bugged me. I nodded.

“I, I think so..?” Hayley screamed the made everyone look at us and ask what’s wrong. “Oh, nothing, She was just you, know, surprised about something… you know girl stuff.” I said under my teeth. Nobody should know about it except Kellin and I and of course, Hayley. They all got back to their shit and I told Hayley to shut the fuck up about it. I mean it was nothing to be rumored or gossip about. It was just about losing my god damn virginity to Kellin. Honestly, last night was great. It felt good, I think. It was both our first time and Kellin fucked me up too hard it was like he did it already a bunch of times. Before he got inside of me, we were just both laughing not knowing what to do or what not to do on your first time. We were just giggling quietly at each other; naked. Then he rested his head on my shoulder, he was still on top of me. Do you really want to do this? he asked. I nodded, smiling at him as he looked at me in the eyes and planted small kisses on my lips and to my neck and everything just started.

“How did it go?” Hayley asked, stopping me from my running thoughts of last night.

“How did it go..?” I repeated her question. How am I supposed to tell how it went last night? Should I tell it was great? Should I tell the details about it? No—Kyle, you should not I thought to myself. It was weird that I was telling myself what to do. I was, talking to myself weirdly.

“Well, it went great… I guess?” I didn’t actually know what to say to Hayley, honestly.

“’It went great’ question mark, you think it was great? You just think it was great, seriously Kyle. It’s both your first time. Thank me for not getting Kellin’s v-card” She winked; grabbing another cookie to eat. I didn’t really care if Hayley got Kellin’s v-card or whatever.

I didn’t even know why I did it, why I gave him my virginity. I mean he’s my boyfriend but we’re not married. I remember giving my mom a promise not to give away my virginity before I get married. But I made that promise when I was at eighth grade.

“Can we not talk about this anymore? You’re still drunk Hayley.” I told her; grabbing my plate and into the kitchen “Am not!” she shouted. “Whatever.” I sighed. I need to do some dishes since everyone is particularly still watching the game. I don’t even know if Kellin is around or not. I wish he know I needed help with the dishes but whatever.

I saw someone walking in the kitchen, assuming its Kellin. “Hey” An average-low voice spoke at the back of me. I turned around, surprisingly seeing Vic.

“Hi” I replied slowly, raising my eyebrows.

“Had fun last night?” He asked, taking another sip from his cup then walking towards me. He helped me with the dishes. He picked up the plates and rinsed them with water as I, scrubbed the other plates with soap.

I nodded in reply “You?”

“Yeah… I-I didn’t get to talk to you last night.” We had eye contact, but then looked away quickly as we both noticed we had contact. “I’m sorry.” He chuckled. “I’m sorry about the other night. I know I already said sorry. And—Shit. A-are you mad at me?” He looked at me with his hazelnut brown eyes. I shook my head ‘no’. Why would I be mad at him? Well maybe for a minute, I was but then everything went away last night and—everything was and is okay.

“I-It’s okay Vic. Okay? Don’t you think it will be better if we just forget about it?” I turned to him again stopping from scrubbing the plates. “I mean not forget everything about that night. It was the best birthday ever okay. I thank you for being there on my birthday. If only we could just forget the other thing that happened after it.” I sighed. “It will be the best for the both of us.” I added. “I’m Sorry.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Ahhh!!! Hello wow it's been 21 days uhm, I took a hiatus I'm so sorry I love you all omg. Okay the Spring Fever Tour is already done i mean i think it's the best tour ever like the whole line-up was fucking perfect and I'm sobbing that it's done already. Anyways, Thank you for the lovely comment FridaysBloom!! I love you a lot for commenting, I swear. I owe you guys a lot because I haven't been updating for 21 days so woohoo! Hope you guys like the chapter, more to come wink wink.

COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE AND RECOMMEND :-)

(Tittle credit to All Time Low!)