Status: Updates will be slow due to school work. Sorry I'll update when possible <3

A Summer to Remember

This heart, it beats, beats only for you ( Chapter 8)

The sun was shining in the sky at warped tour, it was early Wednesday morning, the atmosphere was quiet and all you could hear was the snores of fat man spread across the camp after drinking one too many beer and the sound of birds tweeting in the trees.

Hannah was the first to rise, she jolted up in her sleep in a sweat, she had a nightmare about Oli.
Hannah was very confused about him,she hadn't seen him for a day and was wondering if they really did have a connection in the first place or if it was just a ' in the moment' kind of thing, she really liked him.

" You ok Hannah?" Sally said rising up from her sleeping bag rubbing her over tired eyes, " Yeah, just thinking, that's all" Hannah said smiling at Sally who looked still half asleep.

"what about you.. where did you go last night?" Hannah said winking at Sally, " I was hanging out with Matt.." she said rubbing her eyes still, " Ohhhh really!" Hannah said standing up tidying away her sleeping bag, she sat next to Sally, " It wasn't like that!" she said blushing, " but he did give me his number" she said shrugging her shoulders.

Ooooh! get in there!" Hannah said laughing and playfully bumping Sally's shoulder, " Yeah, I suppose" Sally said getting up to tidy her sleeping bag away, " suppose..?" Hannah said curious as to what Sally meant.

" Well I don't really think he's my type.." Sally said rubbing her forehead, " Why not?" Hannah asked.

" Well I don't know.. he doesn't seem adventurous enough? like crazy?" Sally said biting her lip, she didn't want to upset Matt by telling her she didn't like him that much, but it didn't mean they couldn't still be friends. " Oh yeah, fair enough" Hannah said.

Sally and Hannah decided it would be funny to go jump on Megan to wake her up.

WAAAAAAAAKE UP!!!!!!" Sally said bouncing on top of Megan's fast asleep body ( lol) " IT'S 9AAAM IN THE BLOOODY MORNING!!!!!!!" Hannah said rocking Megan's unconcious body, suddenly Megan's eyes began to open slowly then she jumped straight up and pushed Sally and Hannah off her on the way up.

" GUYYYYS IT'S TOOO EARLY!" she said moaning that they woke her up, " Well Bring me the horizon go on stage at 11.." Sally said adding in, Hannah grabbed sally by her neck, " WHAT!?" Hannah said with her eyes opened wide, " why didn't you tell me this??" she said shocked that she didn't know this, " sorry.. thought you knew!" Sally said looking at Megan who shrugged.

" OH MY GOD WE GOTTA GET READY!" Hannah said grabbing all her things and running off to the bathrooms, Megan and Sally got up as well grabbing their things together.

" So.. I saw Ben last night" Sally decided to say.

" Oh yeah?" Megan said pretending to be suprised, " Yeah.. wasn't he with you?" Sally said nervously in case Megan got upset.

" was.. yeah.. it was weird, like one minute he was fine then James came in and then he went weird." Megan said finally coming out with it. she seemed more relaxed like she needed to tell someone.

" Well.. I saw him breaking up.. with his girlfriend I think?" Sally said finally grabbing her wash bag ready to go, they both stood up and walked out of the tent, " Girlfriend?" Megan said confused, " Yeah he was breaking up with her?" Sally said nervously again.

" But.. he kissed me?" Megan said with hurt in her eyes.

" GOOOOD MORNINGGGGGGG YOU BUNCH OFFF FUCKINGGGGG TWAAAAAAAAAAATS YEAAHAH" Megan and Sally turned around and Saw Ben hanging out of the tour bus singing to the sky, he spotted Megan and waved at her, he still looked half drunk..

Megan gave him the cold shoulder and walked off to the wash rooms, Sally left Megan to walk and she walked over to Ben who was having a burping competition with James now.

" Weehey! Sal right?" Ben said winking at Sally, " It's Sally.." She said icily, " So I came over here too- "

Ben put his finger to Sally's lip, she backed away disgusted.

" We all know why you are here.." He said looking to James who was pissing himself so much he was in hysterics rolling around, " You came here.. to have me.. didn't you?" Ben said waving his hands around which made the ash of his cigarette in his other hand flick over Sally, Sally was getting angry.

" No actually." She stood closer to him, " I came here to tell you.. not to go near my friend again, thank you very much." Sally said pushing Ben's chest so he fell backwards, she then walked off with her dignity still in tacked.

" MY MATE JAMES THINKS YOU'RE HOT!!" Ben shouted to Sally who then stuck her middle finger up at him, " Feisty, I like that" James said then they went back into their tour bus.

~ 11am, Bring me the horizon's set~

" RIIGHT THIS ONE'S CALLED CHELSEA SMILE GOES LIKE THISS!"

Oli's lungs started to sound heavy, he was gasping for air whilst screaming, everyone in the crowd noticed this a bit but were used too it, he wasn't as good as a screamer then he was, but this was different.

Hannah was in the crowd with Megan and Sally.

Megan was concentrating on the music and not thinking about Ben, Sally was still annoyed at how Ben was acting earlier but she didn't let him ruin her funness.

She looked to the side of the stage and saw Alex Gaskarth, when she looked over he would wave at her, she kept looking behind her to see if he was waving to someone else but no it was her, 'how did he remember me?' she thought.

During chelsea smile Oli's knees started to shake, he jumped on top of one of the speakers, and then

'blackout'

Oli had fainted and landed on the crowd, People were screaming and rushing around him
the security guards quickly all dived into the crowds and told them to back off, Hannah rushed to the front of the crowd and started to feel emotional, he was laying their unconscious.

what was wrong with him?

Hannah could hear people gossiping around him.

" Oh my god has he got cancer?"

"Oh my god is he going to die?"

" Stupid emo kid"

" Wtf weirdo can't even stand one song!"

People were saying hurtful remarks and this made Hannah angry she saw Matt Nicholls, the drummer, her brother she quickly ran over to him and grabbed him.

" What's wrong with Oli??"

She asked worryingly, her eyes were beginning to flood, " ah we're not sure Han" He said biting his lip, he was rubbing his head obviously stressed out because their singer had just blacked out halfway into their set and they didn't know why.

Hannah looked down at the floor all the band was around her stressing out and arguing, Matt tapped on Hannah's shoulder, " Look.. you can go with Oli to the hospital" he said smiling.

"But I don't even know him!" Hannah said hesitating she didn't want to seem like she was trying to but into their band.

" it's better you go, you're the only one sane at the moment, plus he likes you" Matt said smiling he hugged Hannah quickly and walked off, I know right Matt Nicholls the sensitive type? pft.

Oli was taken to the nearest hospital, his manager and Hannah were the only ones that went, bmth had to postpone their set for another day, but it didn't look like they would be able to finished Warped.

Oli was taken to the emergency room and they ran all sorts of blood tests on him Hannah waited outside, only one person could be with him right now, she just had to wait now.

4 hours past and nothing had happened, Oli's manager came out he was a medium height man and was very friendly, " he's asking for you" he said raising his eyebrows at Hannah.

Hannah pointed to herself stupidly, " me?" of course he meant her, she just couldn't believe he wanted to see her?

Hannah stood up straight away and walked over slowly to the open door he was holding open for her, " thanks" she said slipping past him, the door closing behind her, she was now alone in the room with Oli, he had a heart monitor attached to him, the sound of his heart rate scared Hannah slightly, she didn't want anything to go wrong whilst she was there, Hannah sat down next to him and put her hand on top of his, he felt cold. lifeless.

" haaaaanah?" he said in his sheffield accent, he sounded tired and drugged up, " yes, I'm here, I'm here" she said fighting back any kind of emotion that could come rushing out any moment now. " I'll be here till you're better" Hannah said brushing the pieces of hair out of his face.

There was a few moments of silence before Oli cleared his throat.

Hannah jolted up a bit, her head was resting on the side of Oli's bed, she was tired, it was now around 5pm.

" The doctors said.. it's my heart.." Oli began to speak, Hannah held his hand whilst he try to tell her what the truth was. " look.. I've got a weak heart.. well since I was born, and these past months it's got worse and I get out of breath easily and I didn't want to tell anyone!" Oli was getting wound up, Hannah calmed him down.

" It's ok, you didn't want to tell anyone, you didn't want attention, I get it" she said smiling.

"Thank you for being here" Oli said tightening the grip of Hannah's hand, " come here" Oli said quietly, Hannah got up and leaned down closer to Oli's face, Oli lifted up his head quickly to kiss Hannah on the lips, then his head slammed back down onto the pillow.

Hannah smirked and blushed, she suddenly felt happy inside, Oli felt the same way his body temperature started to rise as now he felt like he had a reason to live.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you to everyone who has been reading so far! and thank you to those who have commented so far! It would be lovely to get some more ones :-)

CHAPTER TITLE BELONGS TO PARAMORE - MY HEART.