Status: Updates will be slow due to school work. Sorry I'll update when possible <3

A Summer to Remember

Drunk Musicians ( Chapter 7)

Sally didn't know where Megan had gone and Hannah had gone back to camp to have a rest, she was really tired and worried about Oli, even though they only met she still cared.

Sally had just watched ymas & Asking Alexandria, she noticed Ben wasn't there though, she thought he must of been with Megan and the others were going to be right pissed. He missed the whole set, whoops.

After the shows Sally stayed with Matt and Dan from ymas, they were nice people and Sally didn't want to go back to camp yet, she wasn't tired enough.

" So you guys enjoying warped so far?" Sally asked the two young guys who were balancing on their plastic chairs, " Yep! it's fucking great, like all the music and the drinking" Matt said smiling, " And the girls!" Dan added it smirking. " Yes! and the girls, there are lots of females who are willing to just do anything.." Matt said raising his eyebrows, Sally blushed.

" so where are the others..?" she asked curiously, " Oh they went to that after party thing with Asking, we didn't want to go.. we don't really like them that much" Matt admitted looking sheepish, he was worried of Sally's reaction.

" No don't worry.. I don't like them too much either, I mean yeah I love their music, but they do seem a bit cocky I suppose?" Sally added in biting her lip, " Yes.. they do!" Dan said he was getting a bit tipsy now.

Minutes passed and Matt and Sally were chatting away, Dan had passed out on the floor, " does he do that a lot?" Sally asked nudging Dan's head with her foot, " Yep pretty much, whenever there is drink around and whenever.. there is an attractive women around" Matt smiling cutely, Sally didn't know what to say.

" Sorry.. that was really stupid, sorry" Matt went all nervous and pretended to seal his lips, Sally giggled and smiled at Matt's cute ways.

" Soo why don't we go get some fresh air?" Matt said standing up he offered his hand to Sally and pulled her up, " Thank you" she said smiling, " Just follow me.." Matt said, Sally and Matt walked out of the venue and across the camp side field, a few girls on the way noticed Matt and stopped to take photos, Sally stood there awkwardly.

" Sorry about them...that was probably awkward for you" he said laughing, " Just a bit.. but I appreciate that you love your fans so" Sally said smiling, " those shoes are getting wrecked!" Matt said pointing to Sally's freshly new brought converse, " Aw don't worry, it's worth it" She said looking at the state her shoes were in.. well that's £50 down the drain.

" we're here!" Matt said, they were standing in front of a lake, it was very wide and was decorated with flowers growing everywhere, the stars were awake in the sky and you couldn't hear anything, not even an annoying bird.. or someone throwing up. Maybe Sally spoke too soon.

" WWWEHEEYYY MAATTTY!" they heard a voice coming from behind them and they quickly jolted around, " Oh god.. why now" Matt said under his breath, Sally recognised the boy straight away who had a beer in his hand and was running towards Matt, it was Alex Gaskarth from All Time Low.

" Oh my god.. it's been like forever!" Alex said in a pretend gay american accent, " Yeep, ages" Matt said pursing his lips forcing a smile, Sally was standing quite close to Matt, awkwardly - again.

Alex quickly glanced at Sally and done his signature smirk, " so who is this femalian.." he said smiling at Sally whilst doing some sort of dance move with his hands, " This is sally.." Matt said pulling her a bit closer to his body, she was a bit set back when he done this, but didn't really care.

" Sweeeeeet, nice name! reminds me of some song that I could write.. because you know I'm some song writer and guitarist and like you know in a band and everything everything" Alex just started rambling on about random shit, Sally was nodding her head pretending to care, Sally was enjoying her time with Matt and now it was just ruined by some drunk guy.

Suddenly this other guy rushed over pulling Alex away from them, " Sorry about my friend.." he said, he had skunk patterned hair and was a wearing a t-shirt that read " boner" Classy.. Sally thought.

" LEEET GO OOFF MEEE JAAAAAACKKKKKKAAAAAY" he said struggling away then he started rolling about on the floor laughing to himself, " Wanna go?" Matt said pulling Sally's hand with him, " Yeah. good idea" Sally looked back at Alex rolling around on the floor and couldn't help giggle a bit.

" I'LL SEE YOU AGAIN SOON" Alex shouted back at them who were now walking off into the darkness.

"I'm pretty tired.." Sally stopped in her tracks making Matt turn around looking worried, " What's the matter?" he said confused, " did I do something wrong?" he said scratching his scalp, " No.. nothing I'm just tired, that's all" Sally said smiling, " Ok fair enough, I'll walk you to your camp yeah?" Matt said smiling sweetly, his tiny eyes were glistening and Sally didn't have the heart to say no, " Sure" she said smiling, they were walking back to camp when Sally saw Ben, he was having an argument with a girl it seemed, it wasn't Megan. Where was Megan then? Sally thought, she hoped she was Ok.

" Just ugh, you always do this! like every time I break it off you come back and cling on! then I'm forced to take you back!" Ben said his voice rising, the girl who was standing in front of him was Blonde and tall and lanky, her hair was down to her boobs and she had some tatty dress on, she wasn't anything like Megan.

" But. but you said the other day you loved me!" The girl screeched, " for fucks sake, keep your voice down!" Ben said pushing her off him when she tried to give him a hug or a snog. " Just go. away. forever" Ben said simply leaning his face to hers, the girl looked like she was about to burst into tears and slapped Ben right across the face, Sally and Matt were nearby still watching, Ben looked at them, " What are you looking at?" he said shouting, " The shows over!" he shouted sarcastically, Sally didn't like Ben that much, basically he seemed like a twat.

" Now you see why I don't really like them guys" Matt said to Sally, they were approaching Sally's camp, Sally didn't reply, she was thinking about things, If Ben treated his girlfriends like this, she didn't want Megan to have anything to do with him..she didn't need another heartbreak.

" Thanks for walking me back then, Matt" she said smiling, Matt nodded and went to walk off and Sally did as well, " Wait" Matt said running back to Sally, " Here's my number.." he said passing her a piece of paper, " You carry your number around for girls?" Sally said about to laugh at how sad that was.

" No.. aha" Matt said rubbing his facial stubble.

" I wrote it out.. before we went on this walk" Matt admitted biting his lip.

" Oh.." Sally said unsure what to say, " You're really awesome so I thought just in case you turn out to be more awesome, I would give it to you" Matt said smiling, " obviously if you thought I was a total douche on this date" Matt stopped Sally's eyes widened, " I mean WALK, then you don't have to call me" He said awkwardly smiling again.

" I'll keep that in mind" Sally said and Matt walked off, Sally waved to Matt and he waved back.

"Well I didn't expect that to happen' Sally said to herself whilst climbing into the tent, she noticed Megan and Hannah were asleep but she decided not to tell them till the morning.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you so much to @Brooklyn_Love who commented and recommended on the last chapter!
and also to @Fridaysbloom for recommending! Means a lot guys, thank you! :-)