Status: Updates will be slow due to school work. Sorry I'll update when possible <3

A Summer to Remember

Love sucks.. (Chapter 9)

Two days had passed, Oli and Hannah had stayed at the hospital for this time and weren't coming back till another day. Nothing much had happened these past days, Ben had been ignoring Megan and Sally had been ignoring Matt. They had seen a couple of good bands but nothing exciting, today Asking Alexandria were playing main stage, Megan really wanted to go, but Sally didn't.

" Come on! they're only playing this once! and it's only for an hour" Megan said pulling Sally's arm and pulling a puppy dog eye expression.

" No, I don't want too, I told you!" Sally said pushing Megan off her arm, " Why not though??" Megan said not giving up just yet, " I just don't feel like it" Sally shrugging, she did feel it, she just didn't want Megan to see Ben, Ben had been ignoring because of Sally telling him to stay away, if she found out she would be angry and probably hurt, he wasn't good for her, he wasn't good for a lot of people.

Megan sulked, Sally stood up packing her bed stuff away getting ready for the day, she looked at Megan and felt terrible, " Fine, I'll come! but If I see Matt I'm leaving straight away!" Sally said about to walk out of the tent, " You should call him you know.." Megan said speaking up, Sally turned around to face her, " Whaat?" Sally said raising her eyebrows, " Well you're ignoring him, and it's not very nice is it?" Megan said speaking from her own expereicne. " I'm not ignoring him. plus what's it got to do with you anyway!?" and with that Sally left with a hump. " Great" Megan said laying back in her sleeping bag.

Sally was ready and dressed she felt hungry so decided to go check out the breakfast bar, neither of the girls had ate breakfast this past week to be honest, they just never felt hungry. When Sally was walking towards the hut she noticed band members walking in and out, she was about to turn around when she heard someone calling her name, she thought it might be Matt but it was an American accent.

" Over here!" It was Alex Gaskarth again, what did he want? why does he keep talking to Sally and being all nice. He patted the seat next to him signally for her to seat down beside her, she was about to run away and hide an hummiliation but decided to just go for it, after all it's not everyday you are encountered by hot band members. Sally walked over to Alex and sat next to him, he offered her a drink but she politely shook her head, " so.. first of all I want to apoligise for being drunk the other day" he said starting to giggle to himself like a child, " It's ok" Sally said shyly scratching the back of her neck, " I ruined your date with Matt though?" he said taking a sip on his drink, " It wasn't a dateee!" Sally said making sure he knew there was connection between her and Matt.

" Oh really?" Alex asked smirking, Sally nodded, " Good.. this means we can go out!" Alex said putting his hand on Sally's thigh, this made Sally jump a bit, but it still felt normal. like not out of place?.
" Well, I'll give you my number later!" Sally said quickly jumping up about to make a run for it, " What, what's wrong?" Alex said suprised at Sally's sudden departure, she noticed Matt was across the table from them, he had caught her a eye a couple of times and she was worried.

Just when Sally thought she had gotten out safely, bamm. Matt walked right into her, Sally stood back, " Woah!" he said trying to focus on who he just walked into, " Oh sally.." he said smiling, Sally stared at the floor avoiding eye contact, " Look Sally, if you don't want to see me just tell me yeah? just make it easier for me" Matt bit his lip, his voice sounded shakey, this just made Sally feel worse.
" I'm sorry" she said walking off to find Megan at the main stage...

~ Asking Alexandria, Main stage~

Sally was lost in the crowd of young adults and stinky kids walking in and out of the crowds trying to get a good spot, she noticed Megan standing at the side of the stage next to Max, Josh and Matt, they had the best view to watch Asking, Oh I wonder why Megan was standing with them then. -.-

" Sally!" Megan said signalling for Sally to join them, Sally waved back and ran quickly avoiding all the teenagers asking her where she was going.

" Heeey Megan!" Sally said standing next to her, Megan pulled Sally between her and Josh and whispered quickly in her ear, " Oh my god, thank god you're here, that was so awkward!" she said trying to be very quiet, Sally was sandwiched between Megan and Matt now, great. Everytime Sally looked to her side, Matt was already looking at her, she just looked to the stage and focused on the band.

Throughout the whole set Ben would look to the side and make smirky faces to Megan, Megan didn't know how to react was he doing this on purpose or trying to tempt her? He kept making thrusting movements to the crowd and making crude hand signals too the young girls in front, this made Megan jealous. Josh noticed Megan staring at Ben and whispered something to her, " So I heard you like Ben fuckingdick bruce?" he said trying to whisper quietly even though it was hard to hear over the loud speakers, " what?? No why would I?" She said starting to blush, she ignored the fact Josh called him a dick, right now she thought he was one too. " Well.. you like him don't you?" Josh starting to push Megan over the edge of insanity.

" I do not!.. He was nothing" Megan said tensing up Josh nudging her and making snide faces, he knew this was getting to her, everytime Ben looked over to her it just made her want him more and it was hide to hide the fact she did. " Come.. on admit it" Josh said nudging Megan, Megan pushed him back and without realising the fact Danny was speaking into the mic and the whole place was amplified she shouted back to Josh.

" I DO NOT FUCKING LIKE BEN BRUCE!!!!" She shouted, the whole band looked over to her, Megan's mouth was the shape of an O, Sally looked at her in sympathy, and Ben burst out laughing, Megan stormed off the stage and started walking away from the crowd, as she passed people glared at her.

" I better go get her" Sally said walking off, Matt pulled Sally back, " No let Josh go it's his fault" Matt said looking at Josh, he nodded " Yeah, he's right I won't be long" Josh ran off the stage trying to keep up with Megan's fast steps, he finally caught up and grabbed her by the shoulder.

Tears were running down her face and she was out of breath, Josh pulled her in for a hug, she didn't fight back instead she let him hold her, she felt safe. Josh rubbed her back to calm her down and after 5 minutes she did.

" What ever happened to you?" Megan said looking up at Josh, her big brown deep eyes staring into his small blue ones, he raised his eyebrow, " what do you mean?" he said biting his lip still hugging his arms tight around Megan.

Megan blew air out of her mouth, Josh knew exactly what she meant, " I haven't changed, Megan I am still the same guy" he said.

Megan bit her lip and looked at Josh again.

Josh leaned down to kiss Megan, she didn't resist and instead their lips were locked together in an instant. Every thing they had ever felt for each other, all the love, all the memories even all those days of missing each other all came rushing back until they were interrupted by someone clearing their throat behind them, Josh turned round and noticed Ben was standing there, with his arms crossed.

" oh my god Ben!" Megan said noticing him standing there and pushing Josh off her, Josh stood back, pissed off now because he had been thrown away for Ben.

Ben started laughing to himself pointing at Josh.

Josh folded his arms and glared, " Are you fucking kidding me?" Ben said still laughing at Megan, she walked up to Ben and tried to hold his hand, " No get off me" Ben said pushing her away, tears began to fill her eyes, " I came here to come see if you were ok, and to tell you I actually felt the same way" Ben said actually feeling a bit emotional, even though it seemed Ben Bruce had a stone of heart he did actually have feelings, like every other human.

" Felt?" Megan said wiping a tear of her cheek, " Yes, before you just kissed him.. if you haven't noticed that's your ex" Ben said, Megan checked behind her and Josh had dissapeared.

" Look I don't want him!" Megan said walking towards Ben, " I like you!" She said putting her hand on his face, he rejected her and rolled his eyes, " Yeah, alright" Ben walked off, " You kissed me when you had a girlfriend!" Megan shouted hoping this would make Ben come back, instead he simply stuck his finger up at Megan and walked off into the darkness.

Megan was left standing there alone, what was she going to do now?

~ Back at Main stage~
" Woah!" Sally said jumping up at the sudden pressure of someone's hand on her back end, she turned round and saw Alex standing there grinning, he slipped between Matt and Sally, obviously ignoring the fact he was standing there, he put his arm round Sally's waist and whispered something in her ear. " Er I'll see you guys later" she said quickly facing Max more he just nodded and Alex led Sally down the stage.

Ben returned to the side of stage grabbing a beer from the fridge, he saw Matt looking gloom, " You want one?" he said picking up another beer, " Er yeah, thanks" Matt said unsure.
Ben threw him the can and they both pierced them open at the same time.
" Love sucks doesn't it?" Ben finally broke the awkward silence.
" Sure does" Matt said crushing his can on the floor and chucking it across the stage.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you to those who have commented and recommended so far! :-)
Means so much, thank you!
Sorry I haven't updated this in 3 days, I've been busy, thank you for being patient!