Status: Updates will be slow due to school work. Sorry I'll update when possible <3

A Summer to Remember

Band Dilemma's ( Chapter 10)

" So how does it feel to be healthy again Mr Sykes?" A light was focused on Oli's delicate face, he had just got released from hospital but his management said he had to do some press interviews for the fans, so he agreed, Hannah was in the background waving at him, this gave him strength to pull through.

" Er yeah it's brill, just wanna get back to doing my music now" he said nodding his head smiling, the interviewer told the camera to cut, and they both shook hands, that's a wrap.

Hannah walked over to Oli who was rubbing his forehead, " you okay?" she said curiously, " you were brilliant!" she said hugging him, he laughed a bit, " aha, thanks it's nothing" he said getting up, he grabbed his things and took Hannah's hand, hannah was suprised by this, " where are we going?" she asked him as he led her outside down the streets of London, " to show you my other job" he said with a smile, Hannah just smiled back, not asking any questions.

" Last night was amazing" Sally said tracing her fingers along Alex's toned chest, he had his arms wrapped around her and they were laying in his bunk on all time lows tour bus, any moment they would be awaken by management, All time low had lots of interviews to do today. " I know" Alex said brushing Sally's hair, this made shivers trickle up her spine and escape out of her head, " I'll be be busy today" Alex said making this special moment come back to reality, Sally nodded, " I know" she said smiling she got up and quickly pulled her clothes back on, " Don't worry, I'll see you later" Alex said giving Sally a quick kiss then jumping on his bunk and skipping into the bathroom, Sally turned around and giggled.

" So you're Alex's new friend?" Sally was being confronted by a tall man, it was Jack, his band mate, Sally smirked, " You could say that.." Sally said slipping her top on, she had her pj top on by the way.

" The fans will be dissapointed.." Jack said looking at the bright light in the tour bus, " what do you mean?" Sally said worried, " well me and Alex have this whole gay love affair?"Jack said laughing to himself and smirking, " Oh right" Sally said, she wasn't sure what to say. Jack hit her arm playfully, " aha just be warned of all the crazy fans that will tell you ' OMG YOU'RE DESTROYING JALEX!'" Jack said throwing his hands about acting like a crazy fan, Sally laughed. Alex came out of the bathroom, " Oh you're still here?" he said raising his eyebrows at Sally and Jack.

" Er yeah.. I was just going problem?" Sally said biting her lip, " No of course not! aha" Alex said laughing which sound a bit sarcastic, Sally brushed it off and picked up her bag, " well I'll see you guys later, bye, thanks for last night Alex" she said winking, he raised his eyebrow and she left.

Megan hadn't seen Ben or Josh since last night, she didn't feel like doing much today and definitely didn't want to go near the main stage incase she saw one of them, instead she decided she would take a little adventure and Sally could join her if she wanted. " Sally wake up!" Megan shouted, there was no answer Megan looked around and noticed she was the only one in the tent, she got up and peered outside then saw Sally running towards her Megan rolled her eyes and ran over.

" So where were you missy eh?" she said raising her eyebrows, Sally played with the dirt on the floor using her foot acting innocent , " nothing" she said with a straight face but it quickly turned into a smirk. " Come on you can tell me about it now" Megan said grabbing her bag, " where are we going?" Sally asked confused, " Anywhere!" Megan said and they began to walk off away from warped, they didn't know where they were headed.. all they needed was each other, they needed a bit catch up.

~ Back in London, Hannah and Oli~
" I can't see anything Oli.. I'm going to fall down a hole or something in a minute" Hannah said holding onto Oli's hand whilst he led her somewhere blindfolded, " Ok we're here!" He said taking her blindfold off, his hand brushed her face and this sent chills across her cheeks.

" wow" Hannah said she looked in front of her and could see a white shop, it had the name " drop dead" written on the top and loads of awesome clothes, unusual clothes hanging in the windows. " Se this is what else I do! my other life, my clothing line" he said smiling looking at his success right in front of him. " it looks so awesome" Hannah said smiling up at Oli, he took her hand and smiled back, " let's go get you some free shit" Oli said winking pulling Hannah towards him, she giggled, " free shit?" Hannah repeated, " Yep, whatever you want!" he said still smiling cutely, " sweet, I love free things!" Hannah said winking, " bet you do.." Oli said smirking. Hannah playfully hit him on the shoulder. Oli lent into Hannah's face and kissed her delicately on the nose, she blushed and hugged him back " I like you" she whispered to him, " I like you too" he whispered back.

" So where are we going?" Sally asked as she followed Megan who was happily skipping a long into the dead area, " don't know, wherever life takes us" Megan said singing a tune, " Ok right.." Sally had thought Megan had completely lost it, " I think there's a car coming up" Megan said as she pushed Sally to the side of the pavement so they were safe, " yeah" Sally said squinting her eyes figuring out who it was. " Oh lord" Megan said, it was Asking Alexandria's bus.. " What is it?" Sally asked, Megan had lost any type of sense of adventure now, " just carry on walking" Megan said she put her head to the floor, but Sally was still staring.

" Sally stop it! just carry on walking" she said pushing Sally along, " It's asking's bus isn't it!!" Sally said whispering with her head down, " Yes!" Megan whispered back, " I don't want them to see us" Megan said, but it was too late, they beeped at them. Megan propped her head up and saw Danny he was waving at her, he didn't even know her. James was waving at Sally.. and Sally raised her eyebrow, " Who the hell is that?" She said whispering to Megan, " It's Danny and James.." Megan said under her breath, " Oh ok" Sally and waved her awkwardly. Before you know it, they had invited Megan and Sally onto their bus.

There was Sally sitting next to James, Megan sitting next to Danny and Cameron and Sam were sitting with them as well, but there was no Ben. Danny broke the silence, " Right if you're wondering where Ben is.. he's not here" Danny said jumping up casually and grabbing a drink from the mini fridge, Sally raised her eyebrows at Megan. " What? what do you mean not here?" Megan said curiously, " he's left" Danny said taking a sip of his drink, " left?" Sally said sheepishly speaking up, " OH MY GOD SHE'S SO SWEEEEEEET HER LITTLE VOICE" James said stroking Sally's cheek, " get off me!" she said pushing him off her, he was a bit tipsy. James fell onto the sofa and Sally walked over to where Megan and Danny were talking.

" He's left.. left the town" Danny said wiping sweat of his forehead, Megan bit her lip.
" He's left the band" Danny said raising his eyebrow. " How can he of left the band?!" Megan said her voice shocked, no wonder the others were being quiet they were all probably depressed. they'd have to find a replacement or just leave the whole band. Danny shrugged and sat down, Megan had to find some way to bring back Ben.. it was probably her fault he left in the first place.

" Oli what's the matter!" Hannah said shaking Oli's shoulder, he looked like he had just seen a ghost and tears were trickling from his eyes, Hannah held him against her, he didn't move, " it's the band.." Oli said gulping, Hannah let go of him and looked at him, " yes?" she said raising her eyebrow, " they want me to fucking leave the band!" He said sounding upset and distraught " how could they do this?" Oli said trying to keep a strong front. Hannah wrapped her arms around him and told him it was all fine, she would sort this out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you to everyone who has commented so far and recommended thank you to @kiraspic3r for recently recommending! :-)
I will try to write chapters as much as I can! :-)