Status: Updates will be slow due to school work. Sorry I'll update when possible <3

A Summer to Remember

You're Perfect To Me Ben ( Chapter 11)

" Ben wake up! It's been two days straight that you've been in that bed, it's about time you got up and stopped sulking!" A woman shouted with a stern voice, Ben rolled over on his side, he made a groaning sound. " Just one more dayyy" he whined.
" No! you've had your sulk, now you have to sort your life out" Ben's mum said then walked back down stairs she dropped clean clothes for Ben on the floor and strutted downstairs.

" I can dress myself, thank you very much!" Ben said rolling his eyes, he could dress himself but sometimes not very well, sometimes he forgot underwear, which wasn't his fault all the time..

Ben checked his phone which was flashing on the side desk, he unlocked the screen and scrolled through all the missed calls he had got. " Sam, Cameron, Danny.. Mum" Till he stopped at one name, he scrolled up a bit and noticed one name that stuck out from all the rest. that name was " Megan Helyer" Ben bit his lip and suddenly images of Megan's upset face and his upset face scrolled through his mind, he remembered that one evening they got alone, when they kissed, Ben didn't really get a chance to properly know Megan it was more like she was a fling.

but he didn't want to forget her, he wanted to be with her.

Ben pulled the sheets of his body, he went and washed his face, brushed his teeth slipped some chilled clothes on and walked downstairs to the kitchen, his mum was sitting down reading the paper and drinking a cup of coffee. Ben sat beside her, " want some?" she said glancing at the cup. Ben nodded and blew some air out. His mum came back with the coffee and passed it too him, she then sat back down.

" So what has happened.. why are you here?" she said sounding kind of harsh but also curious. " Can't I visit my old mum eh!" Ben said with a sarcastic tone of voice, Ben's mum glared, " Ok.. well I've left the band" he said taking a sip he raised his eyebrows, his mum looked stunned. " You've what!?" she said gasping, " I've left, Asking Alexandria" Ben said playing with the zip on his hoodie, " just like that?" she said not believing what she was hearing. Ben was the one who started this band, he went to all the effort of locating Danny, Sam, James and Cameron, he was the main man in some ways.

" So what are you doing now?" Ben's mum said taking the cup away from him, he hadn't finished. " I don't know, I need to find someone first" Ben said standing up, " who?" his mum said but he was already gone and out of the door.

.................................................................................................................................................

" So what are we going to do about this?" Bring me the horizon's manager was sitting on a big black leather swivelled chair, in front of him were 4 out of 5 of the band. who was missing? Oli of course, he was too nervous and still fragile to go anywhere near his so called " friends" after all they wanted to get rid of him and find someone stronger. Today they were deciding whether they were serious about their decision or not. " Well.. we want to find a new vocalist" Jona said he was backing vocals and guitarist for the band, he had a lot of say in what went on and it was his idea to do this. " And you guys agree with Jona?" he said glancing at Matt k, Matt N and Lee.

They all nodded sheepishly and Jona glared at them, " see" he said biting his lip, " Well it's decided, but your going to have to tell Oli he's definitely out" That was his last word, Lee began to speak up, " But if Oli leaves.. you realise we will probably leave most of our fans and popularity?" The manager turned round, " That is true.." he said sitting back down. Jona rolled his eyes, " well it isn't about popularity it's about the music right?" they all nodded, " But at the end of the day who's going to put the money in yours banks?" he got up and pulled out his phone, " Look I'll contact Oli and we will all talk together yeah?" he said standing up and picking up his briefcase, " Yeah, fair enough, spose" Jona walked out.

Was this the end of Bring Me The Horizon?

.................................................................................................................................................

" So seen that Sally girl lately?" Jack was standing next to Alex in the queue for food, Alex had his black ray ban shades on and was being quiet, He shrugged his shoulders, " So is that a no or yes?" Jack said pushing him to move up, Alex shrugged again wiping some sweat that had trickled onto his nose in the summer heat.

" So you wouldn't mind if I asked her out?" Jack said waiting for Alex's reaction, " What! no!" Alex said sounding shocked he rested his glasses on top of his head, " so you have seen her then?" Jack said laughing at Alex's sudden reaction, " No I haven't seen her, but that doesn't mean I want you getting on my ladies" Alex said moving up in the queue again, " Ahh" Jack said nodding his head, " What!?" Alex said raising his bushy eyebrows, " You want a warped fling, don't ya?" Jack said winking, Alex blushed, " well.." He said his voice turning squeakier, " She's just a good fuck I guess" Alex spoke a bit loud and blushed after people around him turned to look at him, Jack was laughing. Matt heard Alex in the queue and instantly knew he was talking about Sally, 'Should I go stick up for her?' Matt thought, ' nah I should just leave it' his mind started thinking over things.

" heard anything from Ben?" Sally said applying some sun cream lotion to her leg, Megan and her were laying on the nearby beach catching some rays. " No, I feel like I should call him but I'm too scared" Megan said sounding disappointed. " Nah, just go for it, if you want to call him do it!" Sally said laying down on her towel, Megan shrugged her shoulders and went to lay down when her phone started vibrating on the sand, " I'm guessing that's for you gay" Sally said pointing to the phone. Megan flicked some sand at Sally and walked off to take the call.

" Hello?" Megan said nervously, there was silence on the phone and someone was taking a deep breath.

" Hi" the voice sounded cockney and squeaky, it was Ben. Ben was calling Megan. but why? Megan thought, what did he possibly have to say to her.
" Oh Ben, Hey" she said gently she wanted to straight away shout at him for leaving the band but she knew she had to be nice if there was any chance of him coming back.

" I just called to say, I'm sorry" Ben said sounding quivery
" Sorry for what?" Megan gulped, " Sorry for leaving without a word, sorry for acting like I didn't give a shit bout you" Megan was taking this all in trying to not leave Ben waiting whilst she thought about what he was saying, she wasn't sure what to say, " I miss you" she said she stuttered on her words, She could hear Ben sniffling on the other end, " I miss you too" he said sounding a bit happier, even though tears were prickling in Megan's eyes she couldn't help but release a giant smile on her face, Sally could see her in the distance and was wondering why she looked happy but sad at the same time.

" Look, I'm not coming back" Ben said getting straight to the point. " What?" Megan said her smile suddenly left her face. " I just.. I'm sick of messing up everyone's life, I make things worse for everyone" he said he started rambling on, " You're such an amazing girl and I can't be your prince or whatever, I'm not perfect" He said his lips started to quiver he was cold.

" But you're perfect Ben! you're perfect for me, just please come back, for me" Megan said sounding desperate, " Please.. "

" I can't" Ben said coughing afterwards.

And with that, the line went dead Ben hung up and Megan was left confused, once again...
♠ ♠ ♠
I used the full stops to separate the story a bit, all of these things happened on the same day, it isn't to indicated a new day it's just to indicate a different part of the story, I'm going to try and write some more chapters, so thank you so much to those who have recommended and those who are still reading, I really appreciate it! :-)