Status: Updates will be slow due to school work. Sorry I'll update when possible <3

A Summer to Remember

Alex Gas*** ( Chapter 12)

" Look I made a mistake, I'm on my way to you" Ben put his phone on silence and rested his head, he was trying to get some sleep, he was flying back to Warped to be with Megan, he realised he made a mistake and needed to tell Megan in person. He had left Megan a series of voice mails but she wasn't picking up her phone.

Hannah had returned to Warped and was staying with Sally and Megan again, they were all reunited and had no boy troubles around them so they were trying to concentrate on having a good time, they had been invited to a party tonight, held by Josh, Megan's ex they had been getting along these past weeks and there wasn't much past between them anymore, they had both moved on I guessed.

" So do you know who's invited tonight?" Megan said asking Sally who was waving her hair, " Er everyone I think" she said raising her eyebrows at Hannah who was being quiet in the corner, " Hannah?" Megan said waving her hand in front of her face. " Oh, yeah sorry, I was just thinking" Hannah said putting a smile on, " About Oli?" Megan said biting her lip, Hannah looked down, " Yeah he's just been a bit distance.." Hannah said scratching her head, Oli had to stay in England to sort out the band's problems, Hannah was worried him being alone, they hadn't been texting much and it felt like they were drifting apart when their relationship was just beginning.

Everyone was quiet and were all thinking about their own problems until Sally broke the silence, " Well enough of sulking!" She said jumping up, " why don't we go get some breakfast and then prepare for our outfits tonight" Sally said jumping around looking excited, " I mean it's a party.. hot band members, there's going to be press there!" Sally started blabbing on her eyes bulging at everything she mentioned, Megan looked to Hannah and they both laughed at how crazy their friend was.

Hannah, Megan and Sally spent all afternoon picking out outfits for the party and choosing which shoes, what makeup to wear and how to have their hair. They searched high and low for the perfect outfit and tried loads of different hairstyles and colours and in the end they ended up with these.

Megan's outfit - http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=66094930
Hannah's outfit - http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=66095409
Sally's outfit - http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=66100878

" you both look amazing!" Sally said pretending to wipe away a fake tear, Hannah and Megan blushed, " so do you though!" They pretended to fall about drunk at Sally's beauty, Sally hit them both playfully, " shut up and don't touch your dress much.. it will crease" Sally said walking out, " Oh lardy dar!" Megan and Hannah mocked behind Sally's back. As they were arriving towards the party, Megan felt her phone vibrate, she ignored it though, she just thought she imagined it. " You okay?" Hannah asked her looking worried, " Yeah, just thought I heard something" Megan said giggling, " Oh okay" Hannah said taking her arm, they arrived at the door where there was queue to get in, the went straight to the V.I.P area, Josh had given them passes earlier, these were the good things about dating famous people or having famous siblings. Hannah and Sally sat down whilst Megan went to fetch them drinks as Megan left Danny Worsnop and James Cassells went to go sit near them, Megan rolled her eyes and carried on walking to the bar.

" woah!" Megan said walking into someone, it was Josh he looked incredibly handsome with his smart clothes on and his hair rough but sexy. " Oh you came then!" Josh said pulling in Megan for a hug, " Oh course! why wouldn't I?" she said laughing, Josh nodded to the barman, " wanna get a drink then?" He said pulling Megan along, " I was actually just coming to get some drinks to take back to the table.." she said biting her lip, Josh's eyes drooped, " I'm sure I can stay for one!" Josh's eyes lit up and they both went to sit at the bar. Josh patted to the chair next to him and Megan sat down, she felt her phone vibrate again she didn't want to check it she thought that would be rude with company.

.................................................................................................................................................

Ben had tried to call Megan series of times so he decided he would just surprise her by turning up, he didn't know there was some fancy party going on, well band parties weren't fancy they were just orgies to be honest. Ben got out of the cab and tipped the guy, he was nice and let him share his life story with him on the way. " Cheers mate" Ben said nodding, " go get her!" the guy said before driving off. Ben stood there with a suitcase either side of him and he decided to try one more time to call Megan, Nothing.
................................................................................................................................................

Back at the party Sally was busy chatting away to James Cassells, the drummer of Asking Alexandria, she kept draping herself over him putting her hand on his thigh now and then and ruffling his hair, she was a bit tipsy and didn't realise what she was doing and didn't care who was watching, plus she couldn't help but think he was so fucking attractive.

" Hey Sal" Alex moved next to Sally squidging between her and James, " er do you mind?" Sally said with a shocked face, Alex took James beer off him and started drinking it, James walked off obviously pissed and went off somewhere, Sally rolled her eyes and huffed at his departure, " why did you have to do that" Sally said pulling down her dress which had rised up a lot since she had been sitting down. " you should be sitting here with me, partying with me!" Alex said touching Sally's face, " pft, yeah right" Sally said rolling her eyes moving away from Alex a bit, " What do you mean?" Alex said pulling her closer, " well you don't exactly like me really do you?" Sally said biting her lip trying to avoid Alex's eyes which were so dreamy. " Of course I like you!" He said pulling Sally in closer, " Really?" she said blushing, " Really" Alex said and he locked his lips with Sally's.

Matt was watching from across the room, he couldn't let Alex get away with this.. he had to do something, he didn't want to watch Sally fall in love with this guy then get hurt, again.

" Have you seen Megan?" Danny said to Hannah who was with Dan, Max and Josh of You me at six. " Nah mate, she was with me.. then just dissapeared?" Josh said raising his eyebrow, " Oh okay, thanks" Danny walked off, he was looking for Megan because Ben was coming to surprise her, and he knew she was somewhere getting wrecked. " shouldn't we go find Megan?" Hannah said raising her eyebrow at Max, he was her brother after all. " Nah, I'm sure she's fine!, plus I've just seen some tasty dishes" Max said winking at a couple of blonde girls from across the room.

Sally came over to Join them with Alex in her hand, " Oh hey guys!" She said sitting down next to them, Josh and Dan looked at each other, they must of knew something about Matt liking Sally, they just hoped he didn't turn up. They spoke too soon.

" Oi you!" Matt shouted behind Alex, he was slurring his words and his eyes were everywhere, Josh and Dan stood up, Alex turned around and raised his eyebrow he had his arm around Sally's waist and started laughing sarcastically, " aha, what the fuck do you want?" Alex said smirking, " You! you're a dick!" Matt said pointing at Alex, Sally raised her eyebrows and Hannah, she shrugged. Alex stood up in front of Matt. " What how am I a dick!?" he said walking closer to Matt, " you! with her!" Matt pointed at Sally, she stood up next to Alex, " what are you going on about Matt??" Sally said confused, Alex pulled her closer to his chest, " get off her!" Matt said pulling Alex's hand, " Woah" Sally said as she got pushed back in the force, " Matt, mate just leave it" Dan said pulling Matt away, " No! I won't I can't watch you just fuck Sally around! she deserves to know the truth!" Matt said pointing and raising his voice at Alex, Sally's grip on Alex's chest weakened.

" Matt come on" Josh said pulling him too, Matt pushed them away and lunged at Alex he pushed him to the ground smashing the coffee table behind them Alex fell on his back and Matt smashed his face with one punch, Alex pushed him off so the punching was now happening to Matt, Everyone stared embarrassing Sally as she tried to break it up, Dan and Josh were pulling them both apart and Hannah stood up helplessly.

A tall hench man came along, he had dark spiky hair an ear stretcher in both ears and was dressed smartly, he was tanned and attractive he had a short, cute curly haired girl in his hand. It was Charles Trippy from we the kings and his girlfriend Mollie. He helped break up the fight and Mollie and Hannah comforted Sally who was crying on the couch. They finally stopped and Alex walked to Sally, " Just leave Alex Gascunt! you don't deserve her! you just want a warped fling! I heard you!" Matt shouted it echoed throughout the room, Sally began crying again she looked up at Alex who looked embarrased, " is this true?" Sally said between gasps, Alex turned to look at her, he didn't know what to say he kept stuttering, " I'm guessing it is then" Sally said storming off, " Sally" Matt grabbed her arm she pushed him off, " Just get off me, I've had enough of you stupid band members!" and with that she left. The party was over, for some people.
" Will she be okay?" Mollie asked Hannah who looked shocked, " Yeah she just needs some air" Hannah said smiling, Charles grabbed Mollie's hand and smiled at them all, " Sorry we couldn't be much help" he said awkwardly, " Ha, it's fine man, catch you later" Josh said patting his back.
................................................................................................................................................

Whilst all that drama had happened Megan was still partying she had been dancing on the tables dancing with random guys and getting wasted, she wasn't usually like this, but she didn't feel like herself at the moment she wanted to be outrageous and loud, she wanted to stick out from the crowd and feel special. She spotted Vic Fuentes from Pierce the veil staring at her from across the room, he looked tipsy just the same as Megan but who gives a fuck right? this was tour, what happened on tour stayed on tour.

Before you knew it Vic had invited Megan into PTV'S V.I.P area ( not that area eh eh) they were flirting like crazy and touching each other's bodies flirtily. Danny bursted into the area panting, Megan rolled her eyes, " Erm this is V.I.P?" Vic said raising his eyebrow at Danny's sudden interruption, " Oh shut up, you mexican twat" Danny said shutting out Vic and focusing on Megan, " Megan you need to come with me now, Okay!?" he said pulling Megan outside, she didn't really have a choice.

" What are you doing Danny!" Megan said putting a flirty face on, " Do you want a piece of this too?" she said brushing her hand on Danny's face, he pushed her off, for once he wasn't drunk. " No, just look" Danny said turning around, Megan did as well. And she saw standing there was Ben.

His messy, dead end hair was blowing in the breeze his lip piercings were glistening in the night light, and his hands were by his sides, Megan was out of it, so she didn't know what she focused on, When Megan didn't move Ben happy expression dropped, she didn't seem surprised or happy at all. Then she finally ran up to him and he pulled her in for a long hug, Megan said started breathing all over him, he could smell the alcohol on her breath, that was a sign this moment wasn't real. " You've been drinking" Ben said pushing her off, " what?? no I haven't!" Megan said brushing her hands through Ben's hair, he pushed her off, " I thought you would be happy and surprised and actually sober when I came, I came back for you" Ben said picking up his bag he beckoned Danny over, " I'm sorry mate, I tried finding her before she went wild" Danny said ignoring the fact Megan was right there.

" Don't worry mate, it's not your fault" Ben said walking off, Danny shook his head at Megan and then walked off, " Fine then, fuck you!" Megan said shouting.
.................................................................................................................................................

Hannah was sitting there by herself she felt like this a lot of the time, alone in the world but when she was with Oli she felt sane, she felt like she belonged like she had a soul mate like Oli was the only one who understood her and she was the only one who understood him. Hannah decided to go outside and get some fresh air, she checked her phone and was glancing through old messages from Oli.

" I love you forever"

" Miss you"

" I'm fine"
That was the last message he sent, he was obviously not fine. Hannah's phone then vibrated again.

" I'm sorry, I'm being a massive prick, I love you just need some space, Oli x"

Tears formed in Hannah's and she smiled as she hit the reply button.

" You're not a prick, if you were you are mine anyways, Love you x"

Not all Band members were massive douches.
♠ ♠ ♠
So this was just a fun chapter really, just to add some fun things into the story as it's been sort of dark at the moment, Thank you for being patient whilst updating, I have got exams at the moment so not updating so much but yeah thank you to those who read! :-)
Also I added the outfits for the party to make it more interesting so you could picture what they were wearing, if you want me to start doing that for each chapter I can and I'll post the links at the beginning :) x