Status: Updates will be slow due to school work. Sorry I'll update when possible <3

A Summer to Remember

I've liked you forever ( Chapter 14)

Everything had been going well for the past week, it was now soon to be the end of July, this meant the end of Summer, 1 week till warped was over and 2 weeks till Megan, Sally and Hannah had to return to their town and get involved with their new colleges. Nobody really thought about home they were having too much fun at warped, they hadn't even called their parents to check if everybody was okay, but Max had told Megan their parents were ok, Matt told Hannah their parents were ok and Sally well.. she knew her mum would call straight away if their were any problems.

So Megan was happily with Ben they were together all the time, they were literally like magnets the only time they were apart was, if Ben was performing or if either of them needed a toilet even then they would stand outside making sure one another was Ok, Ben's band mates thought the new Ben was strange they were still going out every night getting absolutely hammered but Ben stayed with Megan and they would cuddle together and fall asleep together. As long as they were with each other they didn't really care.

Sally still hadn't spoken to either Alex or Matt since that night at the party that was about a week ago now, Sally had seen them both every now and then at shows or in queues. Megan and Hannah pushed Sally to talk to them but she felt like it wasn't her place, if they wanted to speak to her they would, wouldn't they?

* Ymas Tour Bus*

" Matt, you can't mope around like this forever, you need to go speak to Sally she will be gone soon" Josh said patting his hand on Matt's shoulder, Matt was staring out the tour bus window holding a can of beer. He dipped his head down, " Yeah Josh is right like just do it, she's probably thinking the same" Dan said nudging Matt to wake him up, Matt just sighed, " But what if I get rejected?" Matt said biting his lip thinking, " Well you did start it, you was drunk" Chris said quietly in the corner everyone gave him dagger eyes, he shrugged " what. I'm right aren't I?" He said standing up walking over to he fridge, " he is right, you didn't have to say those things infront of everyone" Max spoke up everyone jumped when he made a quick entrance he had been out the night before and just walked in. " But she had to know! I'm glad I got it over and done with" Matt said standing up, he walked into the bathroom and emerged quickly brushing his teeth the others nodded when they understood he was getting ready to go speak to Sally, Matt was ready in 5 minutes he didn't put anything fancy on he was only there to speak he slipped on a pair of skinny jeans and a hoodie.

" Right well see you all later, this could go really bad or really good.." He said raising his eyebrows, " Yeah you could either get kicked out.." Max began saying then Dan cut in, " Or you could get laid for once!" Dan said chuckling patting Matt on the shoulder, Matt brushed him off and walked off the bus and made his way to Sally's trailer.

* ATL's Tour Bus*

" Aren't you ever going to apologise to Sally?" Zack said walking out of the bathroom, he said it quietly and looked over at Jack for support, he didn't want to make Alex angry, he had been a bit touchy the past week. Alex looked up from having his head in his hands, " I know, I need too" Alex said standing up and grabbing a cup of coffee, " Just when" he said motioning his hands. " Just go today" Jack said taking his earphones out, he had overheard the conversation, " What?" Alex said raising his eyebrow, " Just go now, talk to her she's leaving soon" Jack said pursing his lips staring at Alex, " Orr you could just leave it and be a selfish dick like before" Jack said shrugging knowing he would get to Alex. " I'm not like that anymore" Alex said standing up from his slouched position, " Ill go now!" he said with a loud shout, The others laughed. Alex got ready in the space of 5 minutes and ran out of the bus door before the others could wish him good luck, " He's fucked" Rian said from the corner of the room shaking his head.

* Sally and Hannah's trailer/ tent thing*

Sally was sitting in her room alone, she was laying down with her earphones in, every song that came on was either by All time low or you me at six, she got frustrated and threw the iPod down getting up from her bed and going into the tiny kitchen, she sat down and sighed, looking out of the window she saw a boy running towards the trailer. It was Matt. Sally suddenly shot up and started freaking about, she looked an actual mess her hair was standing up like a tree and her makeup was still on her face from the night before, she hadn't got any decent sleep in ages.

In no time there was a short knock at the door, " Coming" she shouted acting like she was busy and pretending she didn't know who it was. She walked up to the door taking her time, she quickly slipped on a jumper she found on the floor and quickly fussed around with her hair and then opened the door slowly, she slanted her eyes when she saw Matt standing there.

" Oh" Sally said rubbing her head, he bit his lip, " Sorry I'm not who you expected" he said folding his arms, " what's that supposed to mean?" Sally said slanting her head, " Nothing. never mind can I come in?" Matt said raising an eyebrow. " Yep" Sally said making way for him.

He walked in noticed the mess everywhere and sighed, " what's been happening here?" he said staring at Sally, she looked a mess. " Nothing really, just can't be bothered" she said shrugging. " Where's Hannah? or Megan?" Matt asked, " Well Megan stays with Ben and Hannah's gone away for a bit with Oli" Sally said walking to the kettle, " want some coffee?" She said popping the kettle on, " Yeah, please" Matt sat down and fiddled with a book on the table, " Don't touch that!" Sally said grabbing the book from him, " What is it?" he said slowly, " nothing just my thoughts.." she said protectively hiding it in the cupboard in front of her. Sally passed him a cup of coffee and she stood where she was and faced him leaning against the cooker, " so why are you here?" she said bluntly. "Look I came here, well to apologise..." Matt said standing up putting down his coffee, Sally gripped on her cup tighter getting more nervous as Matt walked closer, " I mean I really like you Sally.. I have for ages" he finally admitted, Sally raised her head. " What?.." Sally said raising an eyebrow, " Yeah, remember two Christmas's ago?" Matt began standing closer dipping his head down at every break he got. " Hm.." Sally nodded, " Well I liked you then, that's when it all started" Matt's colour in his face started draining he became sweaty and was blushing so much he could turn into a tomato any moment.

Sally was shocked, she had no idea Matt had liked her, maybe when she was chasing other guys who didn't give a shit about her.. her true love was right under her nose? " Matt.. I never realised" Sally said edging towards him, he put his hand on the back of Sally's head and pulled her closer, they both closed their eyes about to seal the whole thing with a kiss. when there was a knock at the door. Sally sighed and Matt rolled his eyes, " I better get it, could be Megan or Hannah" Sally said walking to the door, Matt went to sit down in a huff.
♠ ♠ ♠
If you are confused by the way Sally, Megan and Hannah stay in like a special camping trailer now, it's just better then a tent so I changed it. ( sorry aha) But Megan mainly stays at the asking alexandria tour bus so yeah :-)

Sorry I haven't been updating daily, I hope you all have a wonderful christmas! and a happy new year!
Thank you to all my readers! Oh and if anybody has got any story ideas for this I would greatly appreciate it! just comment or send me a message. Thanks! x x