Status: Updates will be slow due to school work. Sorry I'll update when possible <3

A Summer to Remember

Your knife,my back (Chapter 15)

Sally opened the door, Matt was sitting down with his arms closed, Matt and Sally were having a moment and then someone knocked on the door ruining it for both of them. Sally opened the door and surprise surprise, it was Alex. He stood there with his hands in his pockets and his blonde/brown hair was in a mess, knotted and sticking up. " Did you just roll out of bed?" Sally asked raising an eyebrow, " Pretty Much" he said kicking the dirt that laid on the ground outside, " looks like you did too" he said pursing his lips, " Erm thanks?" Sally said tilting her head, she looked behind her and saw Matt had emerged from behind her.

" Oh.. I guess this isn't a good time" Alex said backing away from the door a bit, Matt just glared, he didn't speak. He slipped his hand round Sally's waist from behind Alex watched his hand, Sally pushed him away. " No.. we need to sort this out" Sally said opening the door further so Alex could come in.

" Well we can't really talk with him here" Alex said standing awkwardly next to Me and Matt was standing next to Sally, he looked as if he was about to leap in front of her and take a bullet. Sally looked to Matt he raised his eyebrow at Sally and she bit her lip, " Fine" Matt left grabbing his jacket, he quickly gave Sally a kiss on the cheek she accepted it smiling a bit. When Matt left Alex turned more confident.

" So... you're leaving in a week right?" He said propping his legs up on the coffee table, Sally pushed them off and he sat up straight, " Yeah, that's right and I'm glad" she said crossing her arms. " Are you sure about that?" Alex stood up walking closer to Sally. " Yes, why wouldn't I be?" she said glancing at the ground she wanted to avoid the sting of Alex's sexy dark eyes. " Because you will miss me.. won't you?" Alex said taking Sally's hand, she stared at their hands together and knew she was doing wrong but it felt as if he had a grip on her, his love still had a hold of Sally and she didn't want to let go, not yet.

Alex raised Sally's hand to his lips and kissed it slowly, catching her gaze making her feel weak. The next thing you know Clothes were trailing from the kitchen to the bedroom, Alex felt rougher this time he had obviously been saving it. He hadn't gone anyone since Sally so surely that meant something? usually he would have another girl quicker then you can blink. Sally never saw any sexual side to her relationship with Matt, he was a really close friend but she also felt terrible for leading him on like this. She needed to tell him, she wanted Alex not him for definite this time.

Sally sighed when she woke up she looked to her side and saw Alex's bare chest laying there, she traced her finger up his hairline leading to his chest, his body was beautiful, She watched him sleeping without a care in the world, Alex was so happy go lucky but Sally wasn't, she was the complete opposite always worrying. Alex began to open his eyes slowly and noticed Sally distracted staring into space, he came behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist, " What's up?" he said gently nearly whispering, he traced her neck with his finger, this made her tingle. He titled her neck and started nibbling at her skin. Sally giggled, pushing him off, " Nothing.. I'm good" she said turning to face him.

He raised his eyebrow, " Are you sure.." He said winking.

I feel horrible.

" Yes I'm great.. you've made me feel better" Sally said putting on a fake smile.

You've made me feeling guilty.

" so what do we do now?" Sally said tucking a stray hair behind her ear, " what do you mean?" Alex said sitting next to Sally. " Well what about Matt? I just kind of kicked him" Sally said feeling guilty again.

" He's fine.." Alex said rolling his eyes and getting up, Sally could tell he didn't like Matt but he could at least be a bit sympathetic. " well you don't need to be so horrible, you wouldn't like it" Sally said tears forming in her eyes, Alex turned round and noticed Sally was about to cry, he sat next to her and pulled her close to his chest. " You know I'm not always a bad guy" Alex said almost reading Sally's mind, he was being so loving towards her. But not in the sex way in a cute way.

" Why don't you go talk to him? just you or we could go as a couple" Alex said stroking her hair that was ruffled against his chest, " as a couple?" her head propped up, her dark brown small eyes looked into his, " Yep me and you a couple" he said shrugging, this didn't seem much to Alex. but it did to Sally. " So you wanna be my boyfriend?" She said pulling away from Alex and resting on her knees, " Of course" he said stroking her cheek, Sally shyed away and tried to hide her cheeks that were blushing.

" Don't hide your cheeks" Alex said putting his hands either side of her cheeks, " It's cute" he said smirking. This made Sally blush even more, " Woah calm down you could roast my fingers!" Alex said pulling his hands of Sally's cheeks, Sally hit him playfully and he laughed. Sally layed back on Alex's lap, " I wish this didn't have to end" Sally said sighing, " It doesn't have too.. we've got a whole week, plus" Alex said biting his lip, " Plus?" Sally said jolting up on Alex's lap, " Well.. All Time Low are touring the UK next year... You could come with me if you wanted?" Alex said scratching his head, Thoughts rushed through Sally's head.. what should she say? She had to return to college she couldn't just leave, she just couldn't.

" so? what is it?" Alex said waving his hand in front of Sally's face, she was staring into space again.
" Well.. I don't know for sure yet" Sally said smiling kissing Alex's nose, " Yeah, I understand just think about it" Alex said kissing Sally's cheek, " I better get going, got some press things to do with the band. I'll text you later and we can discuss then yes?" Alex said standing up grabbing his clothes that were left on the floor from the night before, " Okay.." Sally said pulling the bed sheets off her, " oh and I need an answer by the end of the week" Alex said walking off.

Shall I stay at college and with my friends or go with the boy I really like and tour with him?

But I didn't really know Alex that well enough to stay with him or let alone be with his friends 24/7.
♠ ♠ ♠
SO this is the last chapter I will be posting for a couple of days, I haven't been getting much more comments lately so please comment if you're still enjoying this story.
I know it's getting kind of all over the place but I'm finding it hard to think of story lines, if anybody has any ideas just let know.
Thank you all so much for reading and have a lovely Christmas! and a happy new year!
Thank you , Sally x x