Status: Updates will be slow due to school work. Sorry I'll update when possible <3

A Summer to Remember

" Welcome To Warped" ( chapter 2)

It was Saturday morning the day our summer began. " right have you got everything?" asked Megan's mum as she put Megan's last bag in Hannah's car. " yep!" Megan said pulling her mum in for one last hug, " including condoms?" Sally said winking at Megan and laughing.

Megan looked shocked at What Sally just said she gave her an evil glare, " that's enough of that Sally, now you girls better get going!" Megan's mum said as Sally and Hannah sniggered at Megan. The three girls got in the car, Hannah in the drivers seat, Sally as shotgun and Megan in the back, " shall we put some tunes on?" Hannah said browsing through the CDs in the side pocket of her mini. " what you got?" Sally asked putting her feet up on the dashboard, " not with your shoes on!!" Hannah said pushing Sally's feet off the side, " got any asking Alexandria??" Megan asked flicking Hannah's hair, " ow!" she said as a piece of hair blinded her in the eye, " ooh, we do have them actually" Hannah said picking up the cd she passed it to Sally so she could put it in the player. Not the American average started blasting through the speakers, " turn it up!" Megan said pushing Sally's hand towards the volume, " not too loud, we will get the po po on us" Hannah said laughing, " yes we don't want the fuzz busting our asses!" Sally said laughing with Hannah, Megan sat down in her seat and closed her eyes to try and get a bit of sleep, they had 3 hours to go before they arrived at warped.

" YOU STUPID FUCKING WHORE" Megan jumped out of her skin when she heard Hannah and Sally shouting the words of the song on the cd player. " Jesus guys! Megan shouted quickly turning down the volume, " you said you wanted it loud Megan!" Sally said glancing towards Megan who was rubbing her head, " Ugh so tired!" She said rubbing her head and pulling her long hair up into a ponytail, " don't fret guys because... We are fucking here!" Hannah said jumping in her seat.

Sally froze and her jaw dropped as she saw all the tour buses lined up next to each other, each with their own bands advertisement on the side, Megan's jaw dropped as well as soon as she saw asking alexandria's tour bus.

Then they drove past you me at six's tour bus, " ugh" Megan said sitting back in her seat.

" welcome to warped" read a giant red sign right In front of the entrance.

" This is going to be sooooo sweet" Sally said unbuckling her seatbelt.
♠ ♠ ♠
I haven't got any recommendations or comments so far, so please if you read and are interested in reading more please tell me it means a lot!
Sally x