Status: Updates will be slow due to school work. Sorry I'll update when possible <3

A Summer to Remember

" What a ***!" ( Chapter 3)

" Come on hurry up I don't want to waste anymore time!" Sally said to Hannah and Megan who were unloading their bags from the car.
" Well maybe if you helped us unload the bags.. it wouldn't take us so long" Hannah said rolling her eyes. " er.. guys.." Megan said sounding worried, " Yes..?" Hannah said looking up at Megan patiently holding her bag, " I need to pee...and I can't hold it" Megan said beginning to cross her legs, " Can't you just wait till we're actually in the place.. there is a queue?" Sally said scratching her head not wanting to waste anymore time, " No seriously.. I've been holding it for 4 hours, I need to go seriously!" Megan said squirming as she held her wee in. " Fine just go! but seriously don't be long!" Hannah said blowing air out of her mouth. " I won't I promise!" Megan said running off into the distance, she had no idea where the toilets were..

" Hm, bar..camp site, parking..where the hell is the toilets!?" Megan thought out loud, she began walking more towards the tour buses she spotted, she thought she could " accidently" pass the buses and pretend she was looking for someone, well she was looking for something, the toilet so she wasn't exactly lying. She creepily sneaked up to the tour buses and looked out for Asking Alexandria's bus, it had to be the one farthest away, she began walking towards it taking her time as she dodged crew members and other band members. she didn't want someone to think she was up to something suspicious, all she simply wanted was to look in their tour bus, in a non stalkerish way. She came closer to it when she heard a familiar voice coming up the side of one of the buses, it was Max, her brother.

" Yeah! that would be sick mate, maybe we could do it tonight?" Max said with his whispy voice, Megan then realised he wasn't alone, he was walking with someone else, " yeah we're gonna come watch yer anyway" the other voice said. " oh my god" Megan whispered, she recognised the voice, It was..

" Megan!? what the hell are you doing around here?" Max said waving his hand infront of her face, she had obviously gone into a daydream and blanked out for a moment without realising they were walking round the corner towards her. " Ur.. just just" Megan said looking for an explanation as to why she was sucked to the side of Asking Alexandria's tour bus, " This is my sister, Ben.. Megan" Max said gesturing to the man standing next to him, he was tall.. had messy hair, two lip rings and tattoos covering the majority of his chest and arms. Megan couldn't believe that Ben 'Motherfucking' Bruce was standing in front of her. " Hey, I'm Ben Bruce" the messy tattoo'd guy said holding out his hand to Megan raising his eyebrows, " Megan?" Max said clicking his fingers in front of her face, " oh! yeah, sorry Hi nice to meet you" Megan said, then the next move was the worst mistake she had ever made in her life.
" I fucking love you"

the lips slipped out of her mouth and into the air they made a black cloud of embarrassment covering her face. " Pardon??" Ben said coughing on the cigarette he was puffing. Max looked embarrassed, " I mean, ur I like your.. shirt!" Megan said trying to cover up her mistake she then looked down at his chest and noticed something her face started to fluster.
" I'm not wearing a shirt babe.." Ben said laughing again and taking another drag on his cigarette, Max then pushed Megan out of the conversation and pulled her to the side, " Sorry Ben, I'll catch ya later!" He said pulling Megan away, Ben nodded and walked off.

" What the hell was that!?" Max said pushing Megan, " sorry! I just got overwhelmed by his face and everything!" Megan said sounding innocent, " Oh god.. that was so embarrassing, you was literally raping his face" Max said lighting up one of his cigarettes, " I know.. it was embarrassing for me too!" Megan said wiping the nervous sweat of her forehead, " Ah.. don't worry about it now anyway.. what were you doing perving on the tour buses anyways?" Max said giggling to himself like a little girl, Megan playfully punched him on the arm and rolled her eyes, " I was.. ACTUALLY.. looking for the toilet" Megan said crossing her arms, " Oh so you thought, ' look there's tour buses with young band members in! I bet the toilets are over there' really?.." Max said kicking a stone on the floor, " Well technically..." Megan began Max took a seat on the bus wheel, " There are toilets on the tour bus.." Megan said with a smirk. " Yeah, Ok whatever.." Max said stubbing out his cigarette on the floor with his trainer, " Oi Max, what're ya doing here!?" A voice said walking towards Megan and Max.

" Oh Hi Meg."

It was Josh, he pursed his lips and started blinking uncomfortably,about to break out in a sweat, "Yeah well I'll see you later I suppose" Megan said waving goodbye to Max, Megan avoided eye contact with Josh as she slid past him walking back to where Hannah and Sally were, she didn't need a toilet any longer.

" God.. guess who I just saw.." Megan said sitting down on the car bonnet, she noticed Sally and Hannah were still trying to sort out the bags, " Who?.. Oh my god Oli Sykes!?" Hannah said grabbing Megan's arm, Megan pushed Hannah's hand off, " No.. Josh" she said rolling her eyes and flicking the hair out of eyes back, " Oh why did you see him?" Sally asked curiously, " Well.. I coincidently ended up near the tour buses and Max was there then he came over acting all big man like" Megan said moving her hands about doing an impression of Josh. " did he say anything?." Hannah asked sitting down next to Megan on the car bonnet, " Yeah, just Oh hi or something like that".
" What a dick!" Sally said kicking her empty bottle of water across the floor, " we're gonna meet some cool guys this summer, Hot ones" she said winking as she slammed the car boot shut.

Hannah, Megan and Sally got into the actual campsite and set down their bags on the floor, " right now to have fun and put this fucking tent up" Hannah said sarcastically, " Oh yeah I forgot to mention.." Megan began talking, then she noticed Sally was distracted, " Sally? what is it?" Hannah said waving her hand in front of her face, " Look over there Megan! It's Ben Bruce!" Sally said whispering excitedly back to Hannah and Megan, " I know, I met him earlier.. that's what I was trying to say" Megan said still whispering at this time the three girls were kneeling down on the floor for a more secretive conversation, " why are we whispering" Sally asked confused, " I don't know you started it" Megan said raising her eyebrows, " Hey" they heard a voice above their heads, they all quickly got up shocked. Standing there was Ben Bruce.. wtf?

Hannah and Sally started squirming together and quickly held each other to stop an outburst of things they would regret saying. Megan was standing in front of them face to face with Ben, " Hm Hi?" Megan said her words were stuttering she felt so nervous, of course she would standing in front of this guy she lusted after. " I just wanted to say, I know you're not a total weirdo" he said smirking, Megan let a sigh of relief out, " Oh.. ur thanks?" she didn't know what to reply, was he being horrible or nice? you couldn't tell with Ben. " yeah.. that's all, you're not a total weirdo.." Ben said walking away. " Thank you. again?" Megan said, things were kind of awkward,
" You're not totally weird, but a little weird"... "I like that" Then he walked off looking back at Megan once or twice raising his eyebrows.

" Oh my god.. Megan.." Sally said grabbing Megan before she fell on the floor and died forever in the happiness that Ben ' motherfucking' Bruce just said he liked that Megan was not weird, but a little weird. " I know.. I know" Megan said her eyes even more wider then before, the three girls then collapsed onto their bags daydreaming about what lied ahead of them..
♠ ♠ ♠
If you liked this chapter please leave comments and recommend, it would really mean a lot!