Status: Updates will be slow due to school work. Sorry I'll update when possible <3

A Summer to Remember

" I'm Oli, I'm a twat" (Chapter 5)

" Names?" A short plump man said glancing at the clipboard he had in his hands, Hannah, Megan and Sally had just arrived at the doors for soundcheck. They were waiting patiently whilst the annoying, spotty short old man in front of them checked to see if their names were on the V.I.P list.

" we're right there!" Sally said pointing to our names that were clearly printed on the piece of paper. The old man scrunched up his nose and nodded.

" Oh yes, well off you go then" he stood away from the back entrance and finally let the three girls in, they were supposed to be there at 10. For the beginning out you me at six's sound check, But they arrived at 10.30 on purpose so they wouldn't have to sit through all of it, they were mainly there for Asking Alexandria. ( well Megan was)

The three girls rushed up the stairs walking past crew members who glared at them questioning why there was three young girls looking suspicious around the venue. " I think it's in here" Hannah said opening a door that said " Stage door" she opened it and Matt Barnes from Ymas was sitting on a couch on his phone, " Ok, maybe not" she said shutting the door again, suddenly Matt emerged from the room, " Oh you looking for sound check?" he said smiling, Hannah nodded slowly, " it's just the next door down, these signs aren't very clear" he said laughing, the girls smiled and carried on walking a few steps down.

" gosh, that was so embarrassing" Hannah said when they arrived at the right door, they opened it slowly not wanting to disturb the bands, Ymas were still in sound check Josh was testing the mic as they found a place to sit in the empty crowd seats set out, " 1..2.. 3 Maaaax is gaaay" Josh said teasing Max who was tuning his guitar, they hadn't noticed that the girls were sitting in front of them watching, "psst" Megan was trying to catch Max's attention as she walked closer to the stage, just to let them know they were here.

" Oh Megan! you made it then" He said rolling his eyes.
" Er yeah.. sorry we're late, Sally got her hand stuck in the bin.." Megan made up some lame excuse, Max raised his eyebrows and looked over at Sally who was staring at them worried about why they were both looking at her strangely, " Is your hand ok?" Max shouted to Sally, " whaaaaa..?" she shouted back cluelessly, " Oh it's fine isn't it Sally!" Megan said winking at her hoping Max couldn't see her eyes, " Why are you winking at me??" Sally said giving the whole plan away.

" Well anyway, hm we will be sitting over there!" Megan said running off, The guys resumed back to playing, Hannah, Sally and Megan were all sitting chatting when Josh coughed into the mic, " Can we have some quiet, please" he said cockily, " Alrighttt" Hannah said under her breath, " I heard that" Josh replied scratching his head, Hannah went red.

" This is our last song for tonight.. this is Bite My Tounge." Josh said, Dan started the drum line, Matt had returned to start the bass whilst Chris took the lead on guitar and Max followed shortly after. Hannah glared at Megan and Sally, " Oh my god this is like one of my all time favourite songs!" Even though Megan had the whole history with Josh, You Me At Six was still one of Hannah and Sally's all time favourite bands, they made some good music, Megan couldn't argue with that.

It got near the end of the song, Megan was sitting there waiting patiently for Asking to come to sound check, Sally and Hannah had gotten into the music so much they were standing on their chairs head banging, Josh finished the last line of the chorus then the bridge of the song started, Hannah and Sally sat down as they thought the song would just stop there because it was Oli's solo.

" GIVE IT UP FOR OLI FUCKING SYKESSS!" Josh screamed into the mic, Hannah shot up straight out of her chair and screamed, luckily the music was too loud for anyone to notice, Then she heard his voice, Oli's voice echoed throughout the stadium, "Just forget what you've learned
Just forget what you've heard" he screamed through the mic which was so close to his mouth you could hear him breathing heavily, he walked onto the stage jumping around giving it all he had staring directly at the pretend crowd and the girls. Then he spotted Hannah shouting along with her hands in the air, he laughed to himself, he thought she looked cute doing all the hand signs.

"The truth just confirmed,I can't bare the sight of you anymore"

He carried on but now he was walking down the steps of the stage towards where the three girls were sitting, he walked more towards Hannah she quickly turned to look at Megan and Sally who couldn't believe Oli Sykes was standing directly in front of them, he ran up to Hannah still rocking out, he motioned for her to sing with him.

"You've become what I hate, Sold yourself for a bit of fame" he said screaming into Hannah's face as she did to his.

"Now that the wolves have closed the door,You wanna drag me down some more"

" FUCK YOU!" Oli stuck his middle finger up right in Hannah's face, Hannah repeated it, " FUCK YOU!" they both laughed still jumping up and down, Josh took over to finish the song as Oli held out his hand to shake Hannah's, over the loud music he said " Nice to meet you, I'm Oli, I'm a twat" he said grinning. His brown eyes were glistening from the light reflecting on them and his tattoo'd hands were holding each other nervously. " Nice to meet you as well, I'm Hannah.. and I like twats" she said smiling back.

The song had finished and the band were now packing away ready to make room for AA to sound check, Oli had took a set next to Hannah and they were discussing his tattoo's and what they meant.

" What about that one!" Hannah said pointing to a tattoo of a cat on his hand, " Oh that's from my clothing line.. drop dead, heard it?" Oli said rubbing his hand looking at the tattoo, he started to feel a bit faint, he rested his hand on his head, Hannah noticed he turned a bit pale, " you ok?" she asked nudging his side, he jumped a bit, " Oh yeah, just feel a bit faint that's all he said putting a quick smile on.

He suddenly stood up, " I'll be fine" he said picking up his jacket on the side, " er catch you later, yeh?" he said in his strong Sheffield accent which made Hannah's knees go weak, " Oh yes, of course" she smiled and Oli walked off, that was strange.. Hannah thought.

Hannah turned to Sally and Megan who were chatting and socialising with you me at six, Josh was no where to be seen though, he probably didn't want to be near Megan. Hannah nudged Megan, " I wonder when Asking Alexandria will be on!" she said biting her lip and scratching her forehead, " I don't know.. so-"

" excuse me"

Megan turned around everybody was looking at her and Hannah.

Danny Worsnop was standing in the centre of the stage smirking at them both, " Thanks" he said stepping away from the mic.

Megan and Hannah turned to sit in their seats correctly, it was Now Megan's chance to drool over Ben again.

" Hi yeah, er we're Asking Alexandria and we're hear to play some true fucking music to you and make you jump the fuck up!" Danny said with a strong tone, " We're also here to have sex with you" Ben said quietly through the mic, " Yes, and whatever the fuck he said!" Danny was slurring his words looking at Ben, he was obviously a bit tipsy, but no one really cared.

Ben noticed Megan was in the crowd, he winked at her, a tingly sensation went all the way up Megan's spine and escaped her mouth when she breathed out.

" This ones called, when everyday's a weekend" Danny said through the mic before starting the song.

The whole time they were playing Ben would come to the front and show off obviously to catch someone's attention, can you guess who's he wanted to catch?

Whilst Hannah's thoughts were somewhere else, where was Oli? and what was wrong with him earlier? she thought whilst nodding along to the music...
♠ ♠ ♠
So first I want to say thank you to the 6 people who have subscribed, means a lot.
Also if you could all comment after you've read a chapter it would encourage me to write more, anyway enjoy the chapter!
Sally :)