Status: Updates will be slow due to school work. Sorry I'll update when possible <3

A Summer to Remember

" So this is a nice dressing room.." ( Chapter 6)

After Asking Alexandria had finished their sound check Ben had asked Megan to come back to his dressing room, she hesitated for a bit because even though she lusted after Ben and he was amazingly attractive Megan still didn't know him properly.

But Sally and Hannah convinced her to go, so she agreed, she didn't want to miss out on this opportunity anyway. Hannah and Sally went back with you me at six and hung with them for a while, Hannah couldn't concentrate on any type of conversation though she kept thinking about why Oli seemed a bit off earlier and just left.. was it her?

" So this is a nice dressing room.." Megan said pulling her shorts down a bit uncomfortably, her legs were on full display sitting on the leather couch so she pulled them a bit into her side, Ben noticed her wriggling about and turned around from the fridge and pulled out a beer, " Here you go, drink this" he said passing it to Megan.

Megan hesitated accepting the offer at first but then thought 'what the hell' and took it. " So why did you come watch us soundcheck?.." Ben said wiping the sweat off his forehead with his vest, exposing his slim and tattoo'd chest.

Megan's knees went uneasy when she caught a glimpse, " err just.. cause of Max, we were coming to see his band soundcheck" Megan said taking a sip of her can, " Oh really..cause you turned up like 30 minutes late" Ben said raising his eyebrows, Megan's face went red.

" Don't worry.. " Ben said sitting next to Megan, " I understand" he said sitting closer, " understand what??" Megan said getting flustered, she could feel Ben's body heat radiating onto her's, Ben leaned into her face Megan quickly jumped up and drop her can of beer everywhere, she quickly face palmed, " Oh my god, I'm so sorry!" She said trying to wipe the beer of Ben's top, Ben got up and stared into Megan's dark brown eyes, Megan glanced to the side avoiding eye contact, " You have beautiful eyes" Ben said lifting Megan's head to his so he could get a better view, "Uh huh.." Megan said mesmerised with Ben's beautiful face in front of hers, " yep" Ben's breath was brushing Megan's face, Megan couldn't take the tension any longer and went in the for the kill.

Ben and Megan's lips touched this sent tingles up both of their backs, Ben moved his hands onto Megan's hips when they put more motion in the kiss, they felt connected in a way that they had never felt with nobody else before, this was the start of something special.. or so Megan thought.

" Ben are you in here?" James from Asking Alexandria walked into the room, he caught Ben and Megan in the middle of kissing, " Woah, sorry dude, can I talk to you quickly?" James said smiling at Megan awkwardly, Megan was flushed out, she needed some air, " I'll come with you" Megan said smiling at Ben who didn't want to leave, he sighed, " I just need Ben, alone." James said blunty, he still smiled at Megan even though that comment sounded a bit bitchy. " I won't be long" Ben said rolling his eyes, he passed Megan a piece of paper before he left, he smiled at her closing the door.

Megan sat down on the couch with a giant smile slapped around her face, she started kicking her legs excitedly and playing with her hair cutely, she couldn't stop thinking about that kiss earlier.

" What is it.. couldn't you see I was busy?" Ben said leaning on the brick wall outside with James.

" Mate, Rose has been calling me ALL DAY she won't leave me alone until you pick up your phone!" he said with a serious face, " she knows I'm busy, on warped?" Ben said scuffing his shoes on the floor, " well she is your girlfriend? obviously she wants to know how you are" James said pursing his lips, " she's not my girlfriend.. any more!" Ben said getting stressed.

" Mate this isn't my fault! does she know she isn't your girlfriend any more?" James walked off, "she isn't!" Ben said stopping James in his tracks, " well you better tell her soon because she's fucking annoying me!" he said walking off into the darkness.

Ben went back into the dressing room where Megan was waiting, she stood up at his arrival and a smirk grew on her face, " you've got to go" Ben said pointing to the door without even looking at Megan, " what?" she said confused, they had just had this amazing kiss and now she had been told to leave.

" The boys will be back soon and you've got to be out of here" Ben said still staring at the ground too afraid to see Megan's hurt expression.

" well couldn't I meet them all?" Megan said trying to look at Ben's hidden face, " No, just leave, please" Ben said his voice getting stronger, " Oh right... Ok" Megan said walking out of the room slamming the door behind her quickly, afraid she wouldn't get out of there before she started crying.

Ben locked the door and sat on the couch, drinking some more " ughh" he said groaning to himself.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just want to say a quick thank you to @nippleopolus101 also @flawless.unicorn for commenting! and also thank you to everyone who recommended :) Thank you!
Sally :) x