Status: Active!!

Releasing the Demons

It's Time To Raid

Over the next few days Layla and I start understanding and falling in line with our new surroundings.
Layla still has her trust issues, but now she is talking with them more. Right now we are in Matt’s room for the typical Reign meeting. All the kids were with the Berry’s down the hall.

“We were lucky enough to find Eve and Layla they have given up extra provisions, but they won’t last forever.” Matt says.

“It’s time to raid the truck-

“Matt you know as well as I do that the truck out in the dessert is not only dangerous to get to, but the over whelming amount of zombies out there is ridiculous” Brian says cutting Matt off.

“I know what Brian, but we need more supplies and you know as well as I do is that truck was meant to help survivors.” Matt says back.

“What about our kids? Do you think Matt and Jason can handle all of them?” Johnny asks.

“They will have to try it’s at least a two day trip for everything to be done.” Matt says.

“So we are gonna ride out there blast away zombies and break into a truck?” I ask I look over to Layla who is just shaking her head.

“You are signing your own death warrant, whoever left that truck out there probably used it to transport those sick fucks here.” Layla says walking out to the balcony for a cigarette.

“I organized and I combined all of our supplies together and rationed them, we only have about a month or so left or provisions.” Johnny says.

“I understand that you guys are used to this type of tactical work, but we need supplies and we can’t wait.” Matt says going over to talk to the rest of the guys.
I went outside to see if I can calm Layla down.

“Don’t try coming out here and calming me down, and don’t tell me you are going along with what they are saying.” Layla says taking a big drag of her cigarette.

“Lay, we need supplies; Johnny went through all of our stuff and organized it with their own stuff. Layla we only have enough to last a month or so.” I say trying to convince her.

“Eve, please don’t risk your life for a few extra weeks of food and shit it’s not worth it.” Layla says tossing her cigarette off the balcony.

“Layla I’m going because we need to survive and we need supplies. I understand if you don’t want to go.” I say looking over at her.

“I’m sorry Eve I just don’t trust them, you have always been so trusting and easily fooled.” Layla says going back into the room.

I follow her and see everyone suiting up and grabbing their weapons. I did the same thing.

“Hey!! Listen up!” Layla snapped.
All of the guys turn around looking at her.

“I’m not going with you guys, calling it, self-preservation or being selfish I don’t give a fuck. I do have one thing to say to all of you, if my best fucking friend doesn’t come back alive and in one piece I’ll blow this fucking place to hell do you all understand me. Eve, watch your back and stick close to your guns literally.” Layla says with more anger than I have ever seen.

“Understood, the Berry’s are gonna be here with the children protect the compound.” Matt says and all of us left to go on our little trip.

I just hope we all come out alive.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter 8! I hope everyone enjoyed I’m sorry this is so short; I’m in the middle of packing and running around! Please let us know what you think!