Status: On Hiatus. Sorry guys, I've got writers block. I'll be back as soon as possible.

Hand Me Downs.

Taking a midnight train to nowhere really wasn't part of the plan. Neither was my god damn brother's band showing up.
"Just get in the van Ashton." His words came out slow and I could hear the hint of his southern accent.
"Make me," my words angry as usual, and he looked into my eyes like he could see something I didn't know was there. He grabbed my wrist, pulling me into him, causing me to drop my skate board.
"I can make you," he mumbled low, catching my eyes as I watched Jared catch my board. I pulled my wrist out of his grasp and spat at his feet, grabbing my board from Jared's hands.
"Fuck off Brock." I growled before I took off in the opposite direction.

Ashton Marie O'Callaghan lived in the hand me downs of her big brother. Not because she was forced to, but because she wanted to. They used to be best friends, but not anymore.
John Cornelius O'Callaghan watched from the side lines as his little sister stole his clothes and got involved with the people on the wrong side of Arizona. But he didn't do anything.
Kennedy Brock watched the girl he had grown to know and love ruin her life and he wasn't going to sit on the sidelines. She wouldn't be lost, if he had any say in it.
* I don't own The Maine, but I do own my characters and names and plot lines.*