Status: Updating every chance I get!

I'm So Bad At Being Lonely.

Chapter 14

*Jack's POV*
I woke up the next morning with no one in my bunk but me. I already had an empty feeling in the pit of my stomach and it just felt wrong without Addie laying next to me. I wanted to facetime her immediately but I figured she would still be asleep. I was already itching to be home and spending time with her again, but I know the wait's totally worth it. I got up from my bunk and made my way to the front. All the guys were awake except for our guitar tech. I sat down and Jesse looked at me, "How are you?" he asked, probably feeling the same way I do. I groaned and put my head in my hands, "I'm tired and I miss Orlando." The guys all chuckled, "You mean you already miss Addison?" Kellin teased. I flipped him off and got up to use the bathroom. This was gonna be a long 5 weeks....

*Tony's POV*
"So you're telling me, that even after all that shit went down with Jack, you're STILL trying to talk to her?!" Jaime looked at me like I was crazy. I just told him how I was thinking about texting Addie to see if we could still be friends. "Dude, I don't know! She's super cool and it's not like me and Jack are super close anyway." He shook his head. "Tone you have to think about this, he obviously really cares about this girl and doesn't want to lose her. The fact that you kissed her probably really freaks him out. Just put yourself in his shoes, how would you feel if HE did that to YOU? You hardly know her, just forget about it. Or at the very least wait a week or two to text her." I nodded, looking down at my feet. No one's gonna change my mind, I want to talk to her. When Jaime got up and walked to the front, I pulled out my phone. 'Hey Addie, I know Jack doesn't want us talking, but would it be okay with you if we were still cool?"

*Addie's POV*
Talking to Jack only made me miss him more. After Jasmine left my apartment this morning, I called Jack to tell him that I was going to go work out and that I might not text him back for awhile. Just hearing his voice made me realize that 5 weeks was gonna feel more like a year. When I got done working out, I checked my phone to find a message from Jaz, a message from Jack, and a message from... Tony? Asking if we could still be friends... I didn't know what to say so I just didn't answer. I know Jack wouldn't like it and even though I thought Tony was cool I didn't want Jack to possibly find out and get mad. I decided to grab a quick bite to eat on my way home and on my way in to the little diner by my building I ran into a tall, skinny girl with long wavy hair like mine, only her hair was black. She glared at me then looked me up and down and I swore I could feel her eyes piercing right through me. I apologized quickly and walked past her. "Wait, holdup a second. Is your name Addie?" I turned around, curious as to how she knew me. "Um, yeah why?" I asked her. She gave me a smug smile and stuck out her hand to shake mine. "I'm Jenna, Jack's ex-girlfriend."
♠ ♠ ♠
Ooooohhhh DUN DUN DUN. I decided to write a short little chapter to get you guys through for the next couple of days. I have semester finals Wednesday and Thursday so I've been studying like crazy and haven't had much time to write. Next chapter should be uploaded either Thursday or Friday night and I promise it'll be long since this one is super short! c:
Anyway, what do you guys think Jenna is gonna say to Addie??
Should Addie talk to Tony even though Jack doesn't want her to? Give me feedback pleeeease! <3