Status: My updates will be sporadic for a while :/

Secret Messages

Chapter Fourteen

Twila had looked so beautiful in dress, stunning actually. Right now it was in a dress bag over my arm, being taller than her meant I was in charge of keeping it off the ground until we got to the car. We were walking hand in hand, as we always do when this guy ran up and barged right through our arms. I turned around and yelled some terms that got me a disapproving look from Twila. I took my eyes off the idiot and turned to her with a sheepish look on my face, holding my hand out to her. She took it but she seemed put out with me.

"I'm sorry sweetness. That guy was an idiot and I said what came to mind. Are you terribly mad?" I asked stopping us in the middle of the parking lot and pulling her into my arms.

"Not terribly. I just don't think you should have said so many curse words. I mean that guy could have been in a hurry for anything. What if it's his daughter's birthday but he forgot a present and he had to be at her party in an hour and they live clear across town?" I smiled at how sweet she was and how much she over thinks things.

"I guess your right," I leaned down and placed a soft kiss on her lips, "I'm sorry for cussing."

"I forgive you," she said against my lips.

I smiled down at her and retaking her hand to continue our walk to the car. When we reached it we put the smaller bags in the trunk and laid the dress out on the back seat, she ran her hand over the bag before moving to her door to get in the passenger seat.

"Soo....January?" I asked with a smile, I'm ninety-nine point nine percent sure she thinks I'm joking about getting married but I'm serious. I had thought of how perfect Twilight would be for me, and started having dreams of marrying her, of course I didn't know what her face looked like but I still had it all planned out. I'm worse than a teenage girl, I know.

"Stop the jokes Blake."

"I'm not joking love. I'm worse than a teenage girl and I had dreams of marrying Twilight. You wore a veil that covered your face so I didn't place a random face to a body."

"Why?" She sounded slightly weirded out.

"I always thought Twilight was perfect for me."

"Creep...I don't wanna get married in January."

"May then?" I raised our clasped hands to my lips.

"Yeah. But not for a while."

"I can wait. I loved Twilight. And now I love you," I know it's really early to be saying it but I know how I feel.

"I...I love you too."
♠ ♠ ♠
Merp. When I lose ideas my chapters get stupid.