‹ Prequel: Unexpected
Sequel: Just Hold On.

No Excuses

Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Max picked me up for Dinner later that night. We had a nice meal and even went dancing.
I didn't know he could dance but he could. He ground into my backside as I danced with him. I could feel his dick pressing into me.
“Max, lets get out of here.”
“I would love nothing better than to get in you.”
My panties melted as his accent tickled across my ear.
“You do bad things to me.”
“I want to do bad things to you.”
I grabbed his hand leading him to the exit.
He pushed me up against the car, mouth on mine trying to gain access. When my lips parted his tongue dipped into my mouth. I felt his hand traveling up my thigh then dip into my folds. “Ahhh, Shit Max.”
His fingers worked inside of me and I wanted to fuck him right here against this car in the parking lot. He was making me lose all control.
His mouth left mine briefly and lowered over my shoulder where he traced tiny circles with his tongue. Kissing his way over my breast. he pulled at the fabric but I stopped him before I was naked.
“We can't not here.”
He moved to cover me again. I was lost in his kisses. I wanted him even though my brain was firing off alarm codes, telling me I was in public, that I was about to get fucked up against a car.
I was such a girl, changing my mind every five minutes. I wanted him inside of me now, I didn't care where we were or if that even made a difference.
“Max please, please.”
“You sure?”
“Fuck me” I heard the foil rip from the condom, and then I felt the pressure of him against me. He lifted my leg and entered me quickly. “FUCK” I shouted as he slammed into me. He was biting me over and over. My orgasm exploded inside of me, and I fell limp against his body. He continued to hit home looking for his own release and when it came he shouted my name. “Raven” he slumped against me pinning me to the car. He slowly pulled out and straightened my dress.
“Fuck me, I”m sorry.” he looked down at me.
“Don’t be sorry, I didn't stop you. I think my exact words were fuck me.” I smiled up at him. he kissed me softly.
“I just, damn it”
“Max, that was incredible.”
“Yes it was, but I don't want to treat you like that.”
He placed me in the car then climbed into the drivers seat.
“I don't think I will ever be able to drive this Beamer again without thinking about you.”
“Maybe it will keep you honest.”
“How could I want anything other than that.” he pulled my hand to his mouth and kissed it.
"Comment une autre femme comparer pour vous?" (How could any other woman compare to you.)
“I need to learn french. I can understand it but not speak it”
“I will teach you. we have plenty of time.”

Max’s point of view

I felt horrible for my actions whether she had been OK with it or not. She wasn't that girl and I had to start treating her more like the girl she was.
“Max?”
“Oui?”
“You know you don't have to feel guilty. That was the best sex of my life.”
“Good to know what your standards are. I have way more to offer than just that.”
She squirmed in her seat. Her blush was obvious even in the dark.
I pulled into the condo garage and walked around to help her from the SUV.
I pulled her closely and kissed her gently.
"Le deuxième tour?" I whispered into her ear.
“Yes please.”
I pulled her into the elevator and hit the button to my floor.
She pulled me to her and then flipped me pinned me to the wall. Her kiss was rough and new. She had been the recipient of everything that had been given so far but now I was. Her mouth was hungry as she traced my lips with her tongue.
Her hands traveled down to my ass and gave it a squeeze. “You have a nice ass, it is even better in person.”
“My ass?”
“Yes, I have seen pictures of your ass, its not a Tazer ass, but it is a damn fine specimen.”
“I think that was a compliment but could we not talk about other peoples asses while we are making out?”
She smiled and pushed me harder into the wall. I felt her hand over my zipper and the she made a slow trip south. She chewed at my buttons as she went. “Where has this vixen been hiding?”
“In plain sight.” she smiled the rubbed my erection through my pants.
She lowered my zipper and pulled me free and covered me with her mouth.
“FUCK!” I shouted as my knees tried to buckle under me.
She moved over me twirling her tongue around my sensitive head.
“You want to see a trick?”
“Fuck yeah I do!”
She smiled and took me into her mouth all the way to the hilt. She swallowed and swallowed again. The movement was new and “Oh FUCK Raven.”
Her hand found my boys and gave them a tight squeeze. I heard the ding of the elevator and she stood zipping my pants and wiping her mouth.
“Where the fuck did you learn to do that?”
“Wouldn't you like to know.” she smiled and walked out of the elevator.
I followed her to my door trying to get my bearings. That had knocked me for a loop and that didn't happen very often.
“Drink?”
“Sure.” I could barely pour the whiskey into the glasses, my hands were shaking so bad.
When I turned. She was standing there in her bra and panties.
“You gonna drink that first?”
I moved across the kitchen taking her mouth and pushing her towards my bedroom.
I slammed her down on the bed and undid the front buckle of her bra. The scars shined a soft pale white as my hands moved over her body.
“You are fucking gorgeous.” I said as I looked down over her body.
“Thank you” she giggled
“I want to taste you here and here and here.” I said as I kissed and sucked at her body. Her nipples were tight little buds by the time I made my way back to them.
“Sweet Jesus Max.” She shouted as I took her clit into my mouth. I sucked and pulled.
“You are so fucking wet.”
I smirked as I pushed two fingers inside of her. I moved them until I found the spot that made her hips lift from the bed.
“You like that.”
“Yes, Oh My.”
She wriggled under me. I made small circles over her spot until she shouted and came hard. Her body contorting into an unnatural position.
“Maxime, Get inside of me now.”
That was all it took. I reached for the bedside table and grabbed a condom rolling it over my dick and moving back to her. I flipped her over and kissed both of her ass cheeks, giving a playful nip as I pulled away. I lifted her to me the pressed the head of my dick just inside. I stopped and just wondered at the tightness.
“Max Please fuck me please”
I pushed a little harder giving her another inch. Each inch painfully slow. She moved back trying to get more but I held steady. I wanted this to last longer that the other two times i had slept with her.
“Maxime Talbot if you don't fuck me right now I swear to God.”
“Arent we just a dirty little whore” I laughed as she shot me a dirty look over her shoulder.
“No that would be you now fucking prove everything I have heard.”
That did me in and I lost all my resolve.
I pounded into her. Listening to the shrieks and cuss words that flowed from her mouth.
Her tight pussy wrapped around me as she fell apart into another orgasm. I pumped right through it letting her ride the crest again and again. I knew my time was up and I slammed into her making my last movement worth it. I fell beside her on the bed the only noise in the room was the tiny little cuss words that escaped her mouth every time she exhaled.
"Le deuxième tour?" (you are incredible)
“You are everything I thought you would be.”
“Is that a good thing?”
“God I fucking hope so.”

The night was full of surprises for me. I thought she was reserved but turns out she is a dirty little girl in bed. I cuddled up close to her and fell fast asleep.
The morning sun was just peeking into the windows when she rolled to face me.
“Good Morning.”
“Hi” i smiled back at her. “Are you going to run out on me again? I would like to take you to breakfast.”
“OK, I think that can be arranged. Can we stop by my house so I can shower and change clothes.”
“Yeah, maybe shower here, change clothes there?”
“Maxime, you are incorrigible.”
“I try.”
she sat up in the bed and stretched her arms over her head. I noticed a really bad scar over her rib cage. I reached and touched it before I realized what I was doing.
“That’s the one that almost killed me.” she said it so nonchalantly that I was confused.
“Almost killed?”
“Yeah he stabbed me in just the right place, it punctured my lung.”
“God, I am sorry that you had to deal with that. What an asshole.”
“You know he wasn't that bad when he wasn't drinking.”
“Don't defend him. I drink and I would never do something like that.”
“You never know what you are capable of until you are in a particular situation.”
“Ça fait mal mon coeur que toi et Sam ont eu à subir ce genre d'abus. Je vous promets que je ne serais jamais te faire du mal et que je vais vous protéger à la fois de tout préjudice supplémentaire ". (It hurts my heart that you and Sam had to endure that kind of pain. I promise you that i will never hurt you like this or allow anyone to harm you again.)
She smiled down at me as she lowered and kissed me softly on the mouth.
“Do you have practice today?”
“Not today, I will probably hit the gym at some point but I don't have to. You have something planned for us?”
“No I just wanted to spend the day with you. It doesn't matter what we do as long as we are together.”
“You want to go to Pittsburgh?”
“Could we?”
“Yeah let me hit up Sid see what’s doing”
We drove to her house and I sat on the couch flipping channels while she took a shower and got dressed. I called Sidney just to see if they had anything planned.
“Hello?”
“Hey Sid whats doing?”
“Nothing much Talbo, How are things in Philly?”
“Boring thought maybe we would make the trip to the burgh. You two busy today?”
“Nope, Just hanging at the house. You guys coming by?”
“Yeah I would like to see Steph and I know Raven would too.”

“Raven.” Stephanie shouted as we stood on the steps.
“Hey lady how are you? The bump is there now.”
“Thanks for reminding me. Sidney is crazy. He won't let me leave the house without him.”
“Sid has always been crazy.” I smiled over to her.
“Max Talbot get over here and hug me.”
I reached in and gave her a hug just as Sidney was walking out onto the porch.
“Easy Max.”
“Jesus Sidney it is just a hug. She won't break.”
“Just be careful.”
“ Like you are I’m sure.” I winked at him and he huffed and walked back into the house.
“He won’t touch me. No sex, no playing around. I am a prisoner in my own castle.” Stephanie blurted.
“I will talk to him. See if I can get King Crazy Ass off his throne.” I smiled giving Steph a kiss on the cheek.

I left the girls to their excited giggles and went to find Sid. He was sitting at his weight bench staring off into space.
“Whats doing man?”
“She is so fucking nonchalant about this pregnancy and doesn't act like she even cares.”
“Sid are you fucking kidding me? She is pregnant not sick.”
“You don't have to hear her throw up every five minutes and stretch to get in the right position. She is pale all the time and damn it Max, I just don't know how to do this.”
“ Sid she is pregnant, with your baby. She needs you to love her and still treat her the same way.”
“But I can't. I can't risk the baby.”
“Look, not that I know anything about this but she is your wife and you love her. She needs you to make her feel pretty. Are you even having sex with her?”
“No, it will hurt her.”
“SId are you fucking kidding me? Vous êtes un morceau de travail de mon ami. (you are a fucking piece of work my friend). I am sure Tanger didn't stop screwing around with his girl.”
“I know you are probably right but I just can't take any chances.”
“You had better lighten up or you are going to cause all kinds of trouble.”
“What do you mean?”
“If you are that stupid then so be it.” I turned and walked out of the room closing the door behind me.
The girls were sitting on the couch looking at paint chips, whenIi walked back in.
“Ladies, lets blow this joint and get some food.”
“Oooh can we get chinese, I need some sesame chicken, even if it gives me terrible heartburn afterwards.” We laughed as Stephanie’s face contorted into a frown.
“Tout ce qui fait la femme enceinte heureuse.” (Whatever makes the pregnant lady happy.)
Sid walked into the room a few minutes later looking defeated.
“We are going out to lunch, chinese.” Stephanie jumped in place. Sid slowly placed his hands on her face and kissed her hard. I felt a little like a voyeur, but Raven and I stayed where we were.
“I’m sorry, I know I have been a jackass and I will probably continue to be but I can't help it. I want you two safe and I don't know how else to do it.”
Steph smiled up at him.”We just have to do as the doctors tell us and we should be fine.”
“The doctor said it was OK to have sex?”
I sat there really thinking that this should be a more private conversation but they were in the moment.
“Yes it is fine, actually good for me.”
I cleared my throat and they both jumped and looked in our direction.
“Oh sorry maybe a little too much?”
Stephanie grinned as her face turned red.
“A little.” I laughed pulling Raven up from the couch.
“Lunch?”
We left the house climbing into Sidney’s Rover, because I was a terrible driver and well you know. Keep Stephanie safe and all that.
He would never change but at least I saw lust in his face again.
“So Max, how are things in Philly? We miss you here in Pittsburgh.”
“You know it doesn't matter if I play for the Flyers, I still saw someone wearing my Penguins sweater.”
“I am sure they always will.” Stephanie smiled
I glanced over at Raven who was being really quiet.
“OK vous mon amour?” (you OK my love)
“Yeah it is just so surreal. I am sitting here with Sidney Crosby who is married to my best friend and you are Max Talbot.”
“Last time I checked.”
“It just doesn't seem real sometimes.”
I leaned in whispering into her ear.
“Oh mon putain de sale petit, il est très réel.” (Oh my dirty little whore it is very real)
She flushed and smiled over at me.
“You like that don't you? Me being an Usher song.”
“You have no fucking idea how much I like that.”
“Hey you two, could you stop calling each other names.” when we looked up at Stephanie she was blushing.
“Oh yeah you speak french.”
"Oui et Maxime Talbot, si vous appelez mon ami un peu sale pute je vais encore battre la merde toujours vivant hors de vous!" (Yes and Maxime Talbot if you call my friend a dirty little whore again I will beat the ever living shit out of you!)

We arrived at the restaurant a few minutes later. Raven and I both chuckled as Stephaine was more or less carried to the restaurant, something about she might trip. The eyerolls were funny and we couldn't control our giggles.
“Its not funny.” Stephanie frowned as she sat down.
“Of course it is. Mr. Awkward has made his reappearance and I think it is great.
“Fuck you Max Talbot.” she smirked.
“Not now you are married.” Raven punched me in the shoulder for that one.
“Everybody OK?” Sidney asked as he took his seat after ordering the food.
He had gotten stopped by the restaurant owner to sign a sweater and he obliged as he always did.
We ate our meal and then went back to the house. Sidney had called the boys over on our way back to the house.
“Flower my man, my love.” I hugged him to me. “Man I miss you being in my cage.”
‘I miss you too.” Flower gave a shy smile.
“Wow the Bromance is reunited.” Tanger laughed
“This is Raven.” I introduced her after all the hugs were exchanged.
“Where’s Geno?” I asked
“Oh he will be here a little later, had to do something with Kat.”
“Kat is not a normal name for a Russian girl.” Raven spoke softly to me.
“Stands for Katarina.” Nealer answered her.
It was nice to be here in Sid’s house with all my boys. We laughed, drank and played beer pong, like a bunch of college kids.
“Yo, Geno” I shouted as he walked around the corner.
“Max, you here.” he walked up hugging me.
“This is Raven.”
“Hi.” he spoke to her, leaning in a kissing her on the cheek.
“Hands off my girl.” I laughed and in true Geno style he said the words i didn't want to hear.
“He love you.” he smiled walking over and catching Stephanie in a big hung which in turn mad Sidney cringe. She was laughing at Geno at something he had whispered in her ear.
“No, Geno you cannot try and make Sidney have a heart attack. I need him to be here for the baby.”
“Geno, please.” Sidney spoke softly.
“Come on man lets go take a shot what you got in the house Liquor wise?”
“Jager, Vodka and some rum of Stephanie’s”
“Russian Vodka from Geno good.” Geno pointed at himself and grinned.
I walked over and poured the shot glasses, lining up five as I did so.
“To each game that I am not with you guys to every game I am not with you crazies. I miss my boys and hope for a great season next year. Past and future we hold a ring that makes up our team.” I raised my glass and clinked with everyone then took my shot.
“Damn Geno, that is some good stuff.”
“Russian Vodka best, America sucks.”
“Hey America the beautiful and all that.” we laughed because all of us were foreigners.
“So if this lockout happens what everyone doing?”
“I am going to play somewhere. I don't think I could go a whole year without a game of some sort. I know the teams in europe will have us. It is just a matter of what is going to happen here.” Tanger spoke
“ Sidney?”
“I don't know, with Stephanie being pregnant I think I should stay here.”
“Take her with you.” Tanger spoke
“I don't know we really haven't talked about it.” Sidney frowned
“You should and soon.” Flower said
“Ok fun stuff for now. What's everybody doing this summer?” I asked trying to change the subject, fucking team owners and their bullshit. I didn't want this to happen but it was looking like a true lockout was on us and it has only been seven years since the last one.
“Gronk asked us to come back down to the beach. His house has five bedrooms, I think we could get everybody in.”
“I can call him see if the house next door is something we could rent.” Stephanie said as she wrapped her hands around Sid’s waist.
“That sounds like a plan.”
“I will call him tomorrow and then call Topsail realty. I know the owners and I will see if I can pull some strings.”
“That would be great.”
I felt Raven pull at my arm and I turned to face her.
“I can't go to the beach for a week.” She frowned at me.
“Sure you can.”
“Sam, Max, Sam.”
Damn I always forgot about her having a kid.
“Bring him along. He would have fun with the big kids.”
“I don't know that that is really a great idea.”
“We can work it out later.”
“No, I think you should go and have a great time with your buddies. I can let you out of my sight for a week right?”
“Absolutely.”

Stephanie had insisted we stay with them instead of leaving so late in the evening. She showed us to the guest bedroom and the asked if that was OK. If not she had another room. Raven swatted at her hands to leave us be and to go enjoy her husband. “We are grown ups and can take care of ourselves.” Raven had teased her.
“ OK if you need anything just let me or Sid know. Night you two.” she winked as she closed the door.”
“I think this room is a big as my apartment.”
“More room to move around.” I smirked at her.
The slow smile that crossed her face was a sight to behold.
“Oh am I going all Usher on you tonight?”
“Fuck I hope so.” I walked across the room taking her into my arms and kissed her softly.
We made out on the bed for a few minutes and then we heard something so we both stopped and looked at each other.
“Fuck yeah Steph, Fuck yeah.” we heard a muffled shout from Sidney
Raven was giggling. “What exactly did you say to him.”
“I don't remember but whatever it was it worked.”
“Stephanie will be happy tomorrow.”
“Good she deserves it.”
“Yeah i guess.”
I covered her mouth with a kiss and silenced her.
“Am i gonna get fucked?”
“Do you want to get fucked?”
“By you yes, but in a fun way.”
I pulled back and looked at her.
“In a fun way?”
“Maxime Talbot if you ruin this moment I swear to God... “ I didn't let her finish her sentence. I pushed my hand against her sex and gave it a good rub. “That what you want?”
“Yes, please.” she smirked up at me.

The next morning we had breakfast with an overly smiley couple that were whispering in each others ears.
“You two are happy this morning.”
“We made an agreement about the future.”
“Fuck yeah, that the agreement?” I smirked.
Stephanie spewed her coffee over the table and then punched Sidney in the arm.
“I told you to be quiet, i knew they would hear us.”
“Stephanie, it really is OK.”
“Oh and Max speaking of that. I heard Dirty whore come out of your mouth last night. While you guys were listening to us. I owe you an ass kicking.” She tossed her biscuit and hit my in the chest.
Breakfast was long and we talked while we cleaned up the dishes.
“Max I really have to get back. Sam’s grandmother just text me to let me know she would be dropping him off around 7 and it is almost 1.”
“Ok I will get our things and we can head out.”

A half hour later we were heading back to Philly. The car ride was long but worth it.
“You have a good time?”
“Yes Max, that was a great weekend.”
“When can I see you again?”
“Whenever you want.”
“So that’s how it is?”
“You are my boyfriend right?”
“I hope so.”
she smiled softly over to me. “Sam goes to bed around 8 so you can stop by any night after he is asleep.”
“any night? You are giving me free reign over your schedule?”
“Yes, I guess I should enjoy this time off from Hockey.”
“Yes you should.”
“Max I heard you guys talking last night about if the lockout happens. Are you going to leave to play hockey.”
“Probably, but lets cross that bridge when we get there.”
“OK.”
SHe folded her hands in her lap, trying not to fret.
“What is going to happen to us?”
“Nothing is going to happen to us. Why would it.”
“I don't know you would be gone for months not just the few days I have prepared myself for.”
“Let’s not worry about it today or tomorrow. I have a few months of Max time and I want to get to know you. Hopefully we can make this” I pointed between the two of us “stronger.”
♠ ♠ ♠
The fun begins! :) Damn Max Talbot and his french... Swoon
Sorry it is a long Chapter.... Next one will be shorter I promise.. :D