Status: PLEASE ENJOY xxx

No One Knows

Party

Me and Dee had just finished school on friday afternoon. All i had been thinking about all day was Danny's text. I didn't know wether i should meet him or not. Well Dianna ended up choosing for me..

*FLASHBACK*

''Come on Kaylee lets get ready! we have 2 hours and then we have the party'' Dianna shouted.
''Okay i'm going to jump in the shower now i'll be out soon'' I've decided not to meet Danny he doesn't get to tell me what to do plus all he's gonna do is stress at how i lied about my age, and technically i didnt even lie cause he never asked! so im not going to go and get stressed at! i would rather go to the party and have an amazing time with my friends. ''Have you finished! oh my god you have been like half an hour'' I hadn't realised i'd been in for so long i must have been thinking pretty hard.

Once i got out of the shower i dried my hair and left it natural i couldnt be bothered straightening it. I put a quick halo braid in it to make it look a bit decent and then put a light natural layer of makeup on. Once i had finished i realised i only had 15 minutes left and Dee was already ready in her very slutty outfit. I quickly put my outfit on and then we were ready to go. I was wearing a studded bra, a blazer, high waisted black leather shorts and black spiked boots accompanied with a gold clutch bag. It was sexy but not i'm easy come get me like Dee's was. The outfit wasn't ugly it was just the amount of clevage on display and how short the dress actually was talk about getting a full view when she bends over.

Kaylee's Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/aidans_party/set?id=64314160#stream_box
Dianna's Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/dees_party_outfit_for_aidans/set?id=64322866

We arrived at the party 5 minutes later, Aidan didn't live far away from us so we just walked. Once we got in the house it was already crowded, people were dry humping against the walls, falling about and dancing. ''I'm going to go get a drink Dee are you coming'' ''No hun, i've spotted a very sexy boy i'm going to go talk to him'' I shrugged and walked over to the kitchen. I guess you could say im not really into parties i just get dragged along. I've been sat on the kitchen stool for most of the party now and had loads to drink and i think it's safe to say im drunk.

''Hey, Kaylee you wanna dance?'' I looked up and saw Aidan. Oh what the hell.
''Yeah sure'' i grabbed his hand and dragged him to the dance floor where i proceeded to dirty dance on him. I'm not usually the type to do this but i am pretty drunk. ''KAYLEEEEEEEEEE'' Dianna shouted running up to me obviously drunk aswell. ''I'm going home with Trevor...'' ''Tyler!'' ''ooops i mean im going to Tylers house now so have fun!'' I didn't really listen to her i just turned round and kissed Aidan. He hesitated at first but then he pushed me up against the wall and things got heated pretty quickly. My brain was all mushy and i could feel him squeezing my bum and trying to unzip my shorts, my mind instantly cleared.

''NO! Aidan stop'' I pushed him off me
''You can't do that you can't lead me on like that and then stop when you feel like it'' He pushed me back against the wall and started to roughly kiss my neck.
''Aidan get off me!!''
''Shut up!'' My eyes started to blur, i knew that we were in a room full of people but most of them were to drunk to know what was happening and Aidan's 'The man' around here so nobody would do anything. A tear rolled down my cheek. I couldn't let him do this to me, i grabbed hold of his shoulders and kneed him in the balls as hard as i could.

''STUPID BITCH GET BACK HERE'' i could see him running after me, i ran upstairs and into one of the bathrooms and quickly locked the door. I got my phone out of my pocket but i was shaking so badly i couldn't work it properly. I called the last number that was entered into my phone. I realised it was Danny but what do i do? put the phone down and possibly be raped or just get over myself and ask for help.

''What the hell do you want? you stood me up, i d...''
''PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME HELP ME! I-I-M T-T-RAPPED AND HE WON'T LET ME OUT'' i shouted hysterically down the phone.
''Wait wait Kaylee calm down tell me whats happened''
''I can't he's going to get in!!''
''KAYLEE WHERE ARE YOU!''
''25 hunter drive help me please he's c....'' Aidan burst into the bathroom, knocked my phone out of my hand and pinned me up against the wall.
''You stupid bitch. you're a little tease you know that!''
''Aidan please! im sorry if you thought i was leading you on''
''Shut up'' I felt a sharp stinging sensation in my cheek. He just slapped me. I knew he was an angry person but i never thought he would hit a girl.

I stomped on his foot with my heel and pushed him off me. I couldn't see straight my eyes were blurry and my legs were wobbling. Aidan had finished chasing me so i ran into the kitchen got my bag and ran outside. I saw Danny speed walking up the path. ''DANNY!'' I ran over to him and literally jumped into his arms and broke down crying. He just stroked my hair and continuously whispered ''Everythings going to be alright''

*END OF FLASHBACK*

That night was a very eventful night i will never forget. After i had calmed down i remember Danny took me back to his house.