Status: PLEASE ENJOY xxx

No One Knows

Starbucks + Movies

It had been 3 months since that night. Danny had finally decided to give us a chance as long as i was 18 to his friends, he didn't like that fact that i was young and he was turning 24 before i was turning sixteen, but you can't help who you like. We had been officially boyfriend and girlfriend for 2 months and it was amazing.

*FLASHBACK* (THIS WILL HAVE SOME HEATED UP SEXY MOMENTS IN IT)

'meet at starbucks in 15 babe' I read the text of Danny and quickly got ready i was still in my pyjamas being lazy i didn't think he would ask me out today. I wore a baggy striped t-shirt, some shorts my converse and grabbed my bag.

Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/starbucks_outfit/set?id=64330405#stream_box

I got to Starbucks and Danny was waiting for me. He stood up and kissed me. ''I got your favourite''
''aww thankyou'' i gave him a kiss. He put his arm around me and we just talked about nonsense for a good hour. ''Come on baby, lets go back to mine we can watch 21 jump street again'' ''Oh god you're obsessed with that movie'' He stood up and help his hand out for me it was then i realised what he was wearing and damn! did he look hot.

Danny: http://www.polyvore.com/danny/set?id=64331399#stream_box

After i snapped out of my dazed state, we went to his house. We sat on the sofa and just watched about 4 movies, during the the fourth one Danny started to become restless and moved onto kissing my neck.

(EXPLICIT SCENE)

I turned around and he moved to my lips, from out of nowhere he put his hand in between my legs and even though i had tight shorts on i could feel him squeeze me as if i wasn't wearing anything.I let out a sound that i didn't recognise but all i could feel was pleasure.

He moved his hand down to my legs and stared at me as he unbuttoned my shorts, when i didn't object he continued.He rubbed me softly and bit his lip but never broke eye contact. He then removed my underwear, put a finger inside of me and began to push it in and out.The pleasure was too much all i could do was keep my eyes closed and open my mouth. No sound able to escape.I didn't think it could have felt any better until he slipped his second finger in.

He suddenly stopped so i opened my eyes, he was staring staight at me."Do you want me to stop?'' ''No'' I rasped. He push in harder on my clit i opened my mouth like i was going scream but no sound came out.
"what was that baby? I couldn't hear you" i grabbed his hand and put it back inside of me, he smiled a smile that easily showed he was in control, he then began to finger me furiously and i felt my body squirming with his every touch. I could feel knots building in my stomach wanting to get out and after a while i screamed out his name and my legs started to convulse in after shock.
I started to feel sleepy but i didn't want to not give him anything back.

''Shh you go to sleep baby, this was about satisfying you'' I leant my head on his shoulder and started to fall asleep.
''I think im starting to fall in love with you Kaylee.'' Danny whispered in my ear thinking i was asleep.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

That was one of our best dates ever. It was then i knew i wanted to spend my life with him. He knew what to do when i was upset he knew how to comfort me. He was starting to love me. He was perfect.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'd love to know what you think :)