‹ Prequel: Lolita
Status: Updated every few days.

Breathe

Chapter Twelve.

It’s been a week since Devin, Kylie and I went shopping for my wedding dress which I kept the dress with Devin since he stated he should look after it since he knows that Chris won’t look for it at his and since he’s organising the wedding, everything for the wedding stays with him. I didn’t mind giving the dress to Devin but I just felt perfect in that dress and I just want to look at it 24/7, but I did not want Chris to see the dress or me in it until the wedding, I want him to be surprised when he sees me walking down the isle. I was cut out of my thoughts when my phone that was ringing madly in my pocket, I had a look and saw Devin was ringing me.

“Hello?” I said
“LOLITA! You finally picked up” Devin yelled down the phone
“Yeah? How come you need me so badly right now?” I asked
“You need to come bridesmaid dressing duh” said Devin in a obvious tone
“Fine, I’ll be at the mall soon”
“Too bad, Kylie and I are out the front waiting for you” as Devin said that I peaked out the window and yep, Devin was right. Him and Kylie were out the front in their car, I sighed then left the house to go in their car.
“Get in loser” Kylie and Devin said which Devin said it in a perfect gay tone, Devin would be the perfect gay I swear! I hopped in the car and off we went to the mall, we walked into the bridal store that me, Devin and Kylie went in a week ago and we automatically saw Jessica, Allie and Meaghan waiting for us since Kylie, Jessica, Allie and Meaghan were going to be the bridesmaids in the wedding.
An hour later Devin and I chose numerous amounts of dresses for all the girls to try, one by one the dresses were being tried on but I didn’t like any of the dresses on them. The dresses just didn’t feel right, they just felt like they weren’t perfect or right (which one you want to choose) for the wedding. We ended up getting all the girls to try all the dresses Devin and I liked but nothing was perfect, we ended up giving up on the shop and started to look around in random shops when we looked in one shop and there were two type of perfect dresses which I made the girls try on. One of the dresses was tight around the chest area and puffed out around the hips and came up to just above the knees, the main colour was deep purple but it had black thick lines going up and down where the dress puffed up, the other dress was the same but the main colour was deep blood red colour.
The girls tried on both the dresses and I liked Allie and Jessica in the deep purple coloured dress but I also loved Kylie and Meaghan in the deep blood red coloured dress, I made the decision of the girls having the different coloured dresses since I couldn’t make up my mind which Devin also demanded the girls to give their dresses to him. I swear he is going to have the wedding at his house, well I wouldn’t mind having it there since Chris and I haven’t even made the decision of where we are going to have the wedding, I think Chris should choose where we should have it. After buying the dresses, we found a cute shoe store and the girls found the shoes they wanted which were all different but all went with the dresses.
We just went out of the mall when Kylie suggested to have a girls night at hers and that she was going to kick Devin out of the house and that the guys could have their own guys night, she texted everyone about the idea and everyone agreed to it.
I got dropped off at mine and Chris’ apartment and I grabbed my stuff, Meaghan picked me up and off we went to Kylies for the girls night.
♠ ♠ ♠
I thought to update today instead of tomorrow since I have a bit of creative juices going right now.
I hope you guys have enjoyed the chapter and I want more comments!
I want to thank Mike.Fuentes for commenting, SewYourEyesShut and I LOVE comments!! Which we have A LOT of silent readers, comment what you like about the story, what you dislike, what you think should happen next or any criticism on the story. We would love to hear what you guys think!
Now off to SewYourEyesShut for the next chapter :)