‹ Prequel: Lolita
Status: Updated every few days.

Breathe

Chapter Thirteen

When we pulled up at Kylie and Devin’s house the car door was ripped open and I was dragged inside by a squealing Jessica and Allie. I rolled my eyes while laughing at their child like behaviour, I didn’t even bother to try and squirm away from them because I knew all too well they would only grab me again. I was finally dropped on the floor with a loud *Thump* they all crowded round me with stupidly huge grins on their faces, I raised a curious eyebrow at them, what were they planning? Slowly I pushed myself off the floor backing away until; my back was pressed against the wall.

In a flash of a second they were all pressed up against me, with sly smiles “Hey guy’s whatcha doing?” They began laughing hysterically, whereas I started laughing a nervous laugh, slightly creped out by them. A small gap opened up in between the mangled patch of their arms and I managed to slip out quickly, I ran to the sofa jumping onto it like a maniac. I continued to watch the four girls doubled over in laughter for a few minutes, before they realised I wasn’t even there anymore, and then I began to laugh at the looks on their faces. It was priceless.

They all charged at me tackling me to the ground, why we were all laughing this hard I don’t know. We all stopped laughing long enough to roll off each other, until we were all spread out lying on the floor, we just laid in silence until Meghan spoke “Lolita what does it feel like to be getting married?” I bit my lip trying to find the right words to say, I mean I didn’t really know to be honest, sighing I finally spoke “Well I mean I’m excited don’t get me wrong and I love Chris but I still can’t shake the feeling something won’t go to plan, that something awful is going to happen”

The room settled in silence “Lolita nothing bad is going to happen, trust me. Don’t think of anything bad just keep your mind set on the positive side of things, like you soon being MRS CRUILLI!” Allie yelled everyone burst out into a fit of squeals, in which I joined “You guys seemed more excited than I do” I said in between fits of laughter. We all calmed down enough to get into our pyjamas and snuggle down on the sofa; we buried ourselves under layers of blankets with a pint of ice cream each. We were currently watching some chick flick that Allie picked out, everyone was so engrossed in the film they didn’t notice the silent tears falling down my face.

I excused myself making my way to the bathroom down the hall. Stepping inside I shut and locked the door quietly behind me, I slid my back down the door crying even harder now as I was running my hands through my hair. I took a few shaky breaths trying to calm myself down as much as I possibly could, it was no use, nothing was going to work. I’m a wreck. I couldn’t do this. I miss Chris so much I needed him now more than anything.

*Chris’s POV*

I was traipsing around the house wondering what to do, sighing I was just about to lay down when the door burst open revealing Angelo, Ricky, Ghost and Ryan. I smiled at the thought of a boy’s night in, like old times again, but then frowned at the thought of not being able to hold Lolita in my arms tonight. I shook the thoughts off when the guys all spread out around me on the sofa “Hey Chris!” Ricky said in a very chirpy mood, it was a little too chirpy even for him.

I raised an eyebrow at them what did they have in mind? “What are you guys thinking?” I questioned they all shared a look before Angelo spoke “Well we were thinking” They all smiled “About going out to a bar or something for a proper boys night out, what do you think?” I mulled over what I had just heard before nodding in agreement. I raced up stairs changing into a pair of black skinnies and black V-neck, I then made my way back down stairs seeing all the guys ready waiting by the door.

*Skipping to club*

We made our way inside the club and we were instantly greeted by the stench of alcohol and sweat. The dance floor was like a sea of sweat covered bodies jumping up and down in time to the rhythms. I wrinkled my nose up at the thought of alcohol. We made our way to a booth at the back of the club all squishing in at once, we ordered drinks and kept ourselves occupied with small chit chat. Everyone was in their own conversations but I remained quiet, just thinking about Lolita. My god I needed her right now, it’s almost like I was having withdrawal symptoms from her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! Chapter thirteen done. Let me and TheRockshowChick know what you think about the story, don't be a SILENT READER! Don't forget to comment, recommend and subscribe!
Now over to the lovely lady herself TheRockshowChick, WOO!
I know she will write a better chapter then me.
~Little Whorror~