‹ Prequel: Lolita
Status: Updated every few days.

Breathe

Chapter fifteen

The rest of night went by pretty quickly and before I knew it I was back in Chris’s arms again. I felt so relived and comforted by him, I really needed to be close to him right now as the nerves of the wedding were starting to kick in, the wedding was a mere week away now. Everyone filed out of Kylie and Devin’s house “Hey guys were gonna go the mall, you coming?” Ryan yelled. Chris looked down at me smiling briefly before he turned his attention back to the others “No thanks were good, we’ll probably just walk home. See you guys later” They all waved us goodbye snickering as we went our separate ways. I intertwined my fingers with Chris’s as we began our walk home. The walk was mostly spent in silence but it was a comfortable silence, after a while we finally reached the front door he unlocked it pulling me inside. There was something strange about him. Before I even had time to try and figure out what it was I was pinned against the wall, Chris’s lips attached themselves to mine in an instant; then his tongue slipped inside my mouth before I had time to react. I was shocked for a moment but soon gave in and began kissing back just as rough; he pushed me further against the wall so I immediately wrapped my legs around his waist while my fingers tangled in his hair. Gently he tugged my hair back making a moan fall from my lips; he slowly backed away from the wall making his way up stairs without breaking the kiss, I was impressed. We made it to our room in a split second, Chris kicked the door open throwing me on the bed, so many emotions where running through my veins all of them fighting to be the strongest. He crawled back on top of me after shutting the door; his hands took no time in finding the hem of my shirt I got goose bumps when his ice cold fingers came into contact with my stomach. My shirt was ripped off my body and thrown across the room; his eyes flickered lustfully over my chest as I reached down fiddling with the button on his jeans, after a few minutes of struggling he chuckled at my failed attempt to undo his jeans. I fake pouted at him but my pout soon faded when he pulled off his jeans and shirt, revealing his beautiful body. I felt my need for him grow. I tugged off my jeans so we were both in our underwear, however this scene didn’t last long as Chris lowered himself on top of me once again, making my breath hitch slightly in the back of my throat. Soon our underwear was in a heap on the floor. Chris started planting kisses down my jawline until he came to my neck where he lightly began nipping at my skin causing me to moan, I felt him smirk against me. Without warning he plunged into me making me cry out while my head fell back, I wrapped my legs around his waist then the passion took over. I wanted a hard demanding pace. He fulfilled my needs thrusting in and out of me at a demanding pace which I met, I rose my hips to meet his using my hands to urge him on, as his thrusts became faster I dug my nails into the flesh on his back. He continued to rock against me for some time, suddenly his pace picked up slightly and I could feel myself tighten around him. I called out his name as I let the pure pleasure of my climax wash over me; moments later he thrusts became sloppy as he called out my name following me. He collapsed on top of me, our sweat covered bodies panting heavy as I was slowly getting me breath back Chris whispered in my ear “I love you Lolita, I cannot wait to be married to you. You mean the world to me and I’ll never let anything happen to you my love.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys sorry I didn't update sooner, I was at a Asking Alexandria concert last night! Anyways heres chapter fifteen hope you like it, let me and TheRockshowChick know what you think as feedback is important to us. Now over to the lady herself TheRockshowChick!
Don't forget to comment, recommend and subscribe!
~Little Whorror~