Status: PLEASE tell me how you feel and if i dont update aware me

I Don't Need My Memory to Remember that Smile

I love you

Alek said this so fast it took a little bit to process.
I could tell he thought I was going to run again by the way he kept his hand on my thigh, but I wasn’t. Everything was making since and being put into place into my mind. The funny thing was I wasn’t even mad at Alek was all the memories made since and came back the only thing I wanted from him was for him to kiss me. It had been what Three weeks? I couldn’t take it any longer.
I jumped onto Alek and kissed him with all my might. He was hesitant at first but then he gave in and began kissing me back. I could feel his smile between our kisses. When we pulled apart from each other he had a massive grin on his face.
“Hello there.” I said giggling.
“Hi there yourself.” Alek said laughing to.
“Alek I don’t care if my grandfather paid you to watch over me it just shows that if my dad does come after me I know you’ll protect me, and Im sorry I ran away from you when things got tough.” I said with tears in my eyes.
“ Me too, I should if come after you. I don’t know why I let you go, but I promise I won’t ever let you go again. We’ll work through things when or if we ever have problems. Okay?” He said grabbing my hand and drawing circles on the inside of my palms.
♠ ♠ ♠
so ive given up im just gonna write cuz i like to you can tell me if you want i no longer care