Status: Thanks for clicking :)

What's the Point of Being in Love?

Six;

“Wait, what?” I leaned forward to better my hearing.

“You’re going to Vans Warped Tour, 2012,” he repeated slower, making sure to let me hear.

I was in shock.

“You mean…Warped Tour?” Emmie gasped. “As in the one where the most famous and best bands go on?”

Pete chuckled, “Yes. And you are a really famous band!”

“’Really famous’?” Abner choked out. “I never really thought of us as ‘really famous’.”

“Well you are,” Pete blinked. “You’re got a fan base as big as Fall Out Boy.” He looked at us oddly then, as if saying, ‘Didn’t you know that?’

“So…Warped,” Ree said calmly.

Though Ree wasn’t our manager, she was our tour manager, we loved having her there. She knew what tours we were going on before we knew and she was like another member, so she got exited but had the time to get over it and speak for us to Pete when we couldn’t just find the voice to. As for our actual manager…that’s Pete.

Yeah…after about a year, Pete decided to step up being our producer and be our manager as well. Which is why he’s here explaining tour, not some other guy.

“Yes! Of course!” Pete grinned, opening the folder. “Bands we have so far…Forever The Sickest Kids , Anarbor , Woe, Is Me , Go Radio , All Time Low , Big Chocolate , Letlive. , Sleeping With Sirens , Memphis May Fire , Breath Carolina , The Maine , Hawthorne Heights , A Rocket To The Moon , The Black Dahlia Murder , Stick To Your Guns , The Story So Far , Forever Came Calling , Cobra Starship , Blessthefall , The Downtown Fiction , and of course Friday With Two Meanings.”

I felt my mouth drop open. We loved all of those bands, and looked up to them as well.

“We’re still working on who’s coming, and usually the size grows up to 50 bands through 100,” Pete continued explaining.

“Also, FWTM is going to be there the whole tour,” Ree interrupted. “Sometimes bands stay for some concerts, and sometimes they’re there the whole time. You’re staying the whole two months.”

“What are the dates they have this year?” Erix asked.

“It’s June 15th through August 4th,” Pete replied.

“And as per usual, Oceanne and I will be on tour with you,” Ree said.

“But also, with small tours you can usually bring as many guests as the headlining band says, and Warped has restrictions on that as well,” Pete explained. “It’s set to two guests. We’re guessing Keyline and Darren would be those two guests?”

Keyline (we call her Key) is Erix’s girlfriend, and Darren is Emmie’s boyfriend.

“Of course, Pete,” Emmie nodded.

“We have no other close enough friends than them,” I chuckled.

I looked at the date on my phone. It was February 3ed, 2012, which meant we had about 3 months before Warped Tour began.

After a while of discussing things, like what to wear, we were up and ready to go.

At the hotel, I collapsed into my bed, “Oh my god.”

“I know right,” Emmie giggled and laid down next to me. “This is so incredible! We’re going on Warped Tour!”

“With Cameron,” I grinned back at her. “He makes this ten times better.”

“Yeah. About you and Cam…” she raised her eyebrows at me.

“What about Cam and I?” I asked, turning over on my side and resting my head in my palm, elbow on the plushness that is the bed.

“Where are you going with this relationship?” she asked.

“Cam and I have no relationship,” I shrugged.

“Yeah? That’s the point. Obviously, Cam and you are perfect for each other…”

“You know how I feel about relationships, Em,” I practically groaned.

“Cam cares about you. The only reason he hasn’t asked you to be his official girlfriend is because he knows how you feel about relationships.”

“That is not true, Em,” I denied. “He feels the same. We both have an agreement that relationships are so overrated.”

“You guys have been going on about this friends with benefits thing for a year and a half. When was the last time you talked about it?” She raised her eyebrows at me.

“When it all started…” I trialed off.

“Exactly! Things change, especially feelings. And we both know that he wants to be with you, really and truly.”

“Whatever tickles your pickle, Em,” I sighed and stood from the bed. “I’m going to take a shower.”

Cameron can’t have true feelings for me. He can’t. We agreed on this.
♠ ♠ ♠
Commenter shoutout

thestarsarealigned, Zaffhi, xoxo_aj_xoxo and Pen'sbestfriend12