I Won't Give Up

Dawson

I still wasn't told completely what was going on when I arrived seeing that it ended up just being me and the children. Greg and Angel were gone at the other house,laying the kids down. I sat down on the couch and stared down at my hands and the place where the engagement ring once stood. Seeing Will come in I stood up.

"Hey...when you go back there can you..can you get the ring from Greg...tell him i'm sorry for everything and that I'm here waiting.." I said softly. William looked at me,tilting his head again before he smiled softly and nodded,setting down the last bag and leaving.

Sitting back down on the couch,I was soon dead asleep. Slumped over and stretched out across the couch until the door slammed and I sat up,looking to the door and staring at Greg.

Standing up,I looked at him. Keeping a distance before I just ran to him,throwing my arms around his neck and burying my face into him "I"m so sorry...I love you I'm sorry" I cried into his shoulder. Greg just stood there before suddenly I felt his entire body just break,the both of us falling to the ground as he wrapped his arms around me.

I remained there with him as he cried into my shoulder,I still didn't know what was going on and I wasn't going to ask. I knew that Greg would tell me everything once he was ready.

"I'm not leaving Greg..I'm here for you through all of this. I won't leave" I whispered as we just sat there and held each other. I felt his hand move up and grip my hair as he took a breath,breathing in my scent before he pulled away and stared at me.

I reached up and rested my hand on his cheek,staring into his eyes "I love you Greg and I'm not leaving.." I whispered. Greg just stared before he nodded and rested his forehead against mine and everything went quiet.