Long Distance Relationship and Love Close By

You'll Never Get Them Alive

Robbie unlocked the front door, and I rushed inside to take a drink of water. My mouth was dry, and I hadn’t had a drink in hours.
I heard him shut the door, and walk behind me.
‘’So,’’ He growled, ‘’How’d you know those guys?’’
‘’I told you!’’ I exclaimed, painfully chuckling in the hope he’d leave me alone.
‘’Like I’d believe that shit!’’ His voice was deep, and eerie.
‘’If you loved me, you would.’’ I replied, holding back what I was also going to say.
‘’AND IF YOU LOVED ME YOU WOULDN’T GO AND ACT LIKE THE WHORE YOU WERE TWO YEARS BACK!’’ He hissed, grabbing my arm.

He stared at me, like he was trying to force an answer out of me. Well, he wasn’t going to get that answer. Because I knew if he had the gut to hurt me, he’d have the gut to try and finish off Mikey and the others. I wasn’t going to let that happen.

‘’TELL ME WHERE THE FUCK THOSE BOYS ARE FROM!’’ He wouldn’t stop repeating him.
‘’NO!’’ I screamed back. Tears of fury and anger poured down my face.

He’d had enough of my shit, and he hit my shoulder. It hurt, and I yelped as his fist collided with my already tender, somewhat bruised shoulder.
Robbie looked at me one last time, and then stomped up to his bedroom. I, on the other hand, stomped right back to mine. I pulled out the bandages I had hidden in the draw, and wrapped the soft, comforting bandage around my arm, and took off the bandage I had around my thigh from two days ago.

I had learned to live with the pain. I’d had a broken arm and almost fractured my ribs from Robbie, and every time I had to lie. To everybody; Mum, Dad, Cassie, teachers, everybody.

**

‘’Bye Sky,’’ Robbie said as he handed me my backpack. I waved, and walked up to the front door of Cassie’s home. I knocked, and she came rushing out.
‘’Hey!’’ She exclaimed, as she swung the door open.
I smiled, and walked in.
‘’So, we sleeping on the couch, or in your room?’’ I asked.
‘’Um, the couch probably, so come and dump your stuff out here.’’ She replied.
I threw my bag over my shoulder, and cringed as it hit my shoulder. It was still really sore from earlier on.

‘’Whats wrong? Your shoulder sore?’’ She asked curiously as I put my bag in front of the TV.
‘’Yeah, a little.’’ I replied, rubbing it.
She moved closer to me, and lifted up my sleeve.
‘’Here let me l-‘’ She was interrupted by the sight, ‘’Sky, why is it bandaged?’’
I was caught off guard. I couldn’t hide away, or make up any excuses.
‘’Um, I just knocked it really bad.’’ I said, looking at the ground.

‘’Yeah, with what?’’ She asked, frowning.
I didn’t say anything, and looked up at her.
‘’Sky, tell me. Who did this to you?’’ She wouldn’t give up.

‘’You know how you said I changed?’’ I said, looking around.
She nodded, and tapped her foot, her arms crossed. Cassie was growing impatient, and I didn’t like to keep her waiting.
‘’I don’t have a choice. If I go back to how I was, I’ll be in more trouble wit him.’’ I mumbled.
‘’With WHO?’’ She yelled. I could tell I wasn’t the only one close to tears.
‘’Him,’’ I said. I looked up, and didn’t say anything for a second, ‘’Robbie.’’

She gasped, and hugged me, her tears soaking into my thick shirt. I myself was starting to cry as well.

‘’Why?’’ She asked.