Long Distance Relationship and Love Close By

Crashing On Lounges

Cassie and I were sitting on the lounge for about fifteen minutes until the guys turned up.
The door was unlocked, so they came in themselves. Cassie still rushed up to great them, though.

‘’Just dump all your shit over here,’’ She said, pointing to a spot next to where I had placed my bag earlier.
‘’Were are we sleeping?’’ Asked Frank as he put his bag on top of the pile.
‘’Uh, the lounge,’’ She replied.

The group would only just be able to fit in. There was three large, cream, suave lounges, and then two arm chairs in either corner of the room.
‘’So, who is gunna sleep where?’’ She yelled, ‘’We’ll watch a movie then go to sleep, kay? But we’ll start watching it once we’re ready.’’

So we all scurried around, sometimes arguing, trying to find a spot to sleep.
It was decided that Cassie, Frank, Mikey, Gerard and I would sleep on the couches, and Bob and Ray would join the arm chairs together and sleep head-to-toe.

‘’Okay,’’ I yelled when we all had pillows and blankets, ‘’What movie?’’
‘’Dawn of the Dead!’’ Yelled Mikey.
There were many other movies suggested, like Date Movie, Step Up and Chuckie, but we ended up watching Dawn of the Dead.

**

There was a knocking nose, and I sat up, looking around. Everybody was still here, in the exact place we fell asleep in. Bob and Ray were about to fall out the lounge chairs, Cassie was snuggled up to Frank, and Gerard and Mikey both had their head on one of my shoulders.

‘’Cassie…’’ I whispered. She grunted, and wrinkled her nose.
I tiptoed behind her, and tapped her shoulder.
She jumped, and opened her eyes.
‘’What!’’ She mumbled.
‘’Keep your voice down!’’
She nodded. ‘’What?’’
‘’There was a –‘’ I was interrupted by another knock.
‘’Okay, I’ll go answer it,’’ She said, walking quietly to the door.
I watched her unlock it, and there, stood Robbie. I was in deep crap.
I unlocked the back door, and hid behind a big potplant.

As much as I wanted to block out the sound, I could hear them talking.
‘’Where’s Sky? I need to tell her something.’’ He said.
‘’No, um… she… she left.’’ Cassie stuttered.
‘’I’ll see for myself,’’ He grumbled. She yelped, and I guess he pushed her out of the way.
I peeked from behind the potplant, and saw him walk into the loungeroom.
‘’What the… don’t tell me you are some whore too!’’ Robbie yelled, turning around to look at Cassie.
‘’No, it’s… um –‘’ She was interrupted by a very brave, yet very short, Frank.

‘’What the fuck did you just call her?’’ He asked, walking up to Robbie.
‘’A whore,’’ Robbie growled.
‘’Uh, yeah, guys this is Robbie.’’ Cassie said uncomfortably.
I saw the other guys wake up at the mention of his name.

‘’Oh, so you are Robbie?’’ Asked Gerard, stomping his way over to Robbie and shoving Frank out of the way.
Robbie frowned. ‘’Oh, so you are the stupid goth from Ohio?’’
He must have recognized him from the photos.
Gerard frowned, and threw a punch at Robbie’s jaw. He was angry.
‘’Oh, so you are the slack, fucking rude, little ass, who’s been bashing Sky for the past two years, right?’’ Snarled Gerard.

While Gerard was busy going ape shit on Robbie, I snuck back inside, and sat behind the lounge.
Robbie looked back at Gerard, and his fist collided with Gerard’s nose. I could see Mikey boiling up inside, because as soon as Robbie hit Gerard, he frowned, and walked quickly over to Robbie.

‘’I hate your guts, you little fag. I swear, If I knew this was gunna happen, I wouldn’t of let her or Cassie leave!’’ Yelled Mikey.
‘’Oh hello to you too!’’ Screamed Robbie, moving his arm back, about to punch him.
I ran out from behind the lounge, and grabbed Robbie’s arm before he had the chance to hurt anybody else. He turned his head, and glared at me. I looked back for a second, then looked around the room. Mikey was standing in front of Robbie, Ray and Bob holding Frank back, and Gerard sitting in the corner clutching his bloody, pitchfork red nose.