Long Distance Relationship and Love Close By

The Most Important Lesson

‘’Don’t.’’ I said, all eyes open me.
‘’Oh, so you didn’t leave!’’ He yelled, stopping to glower at Cassie, and then look back at me.
‘’You bet I didn’t, ass.’’ I growled.
‘’Um, PARDON?’’ He said, not believing what he just heard.
‘’I’m sick of you. I’m sick of having to put up with your shit. I’m of you accusing me of things I never did, and hitting me because I had apparently did something wrong.’’ I stated.
He chuckled insanely, ‘’Yeah, really.’’

And that’s when it him. Both physically, and emotionally. I punched him, right on the shoulder. Like he did to me. He huffed, and looked up.
‘’I hate you, Robbie. Leave. I’ll come over to your house later with Ray to collect my shit, then I never want to hear or see you again.’’ I explained, smiling, and then waving.

‘’Bye ass!’’ Yelled Frank, as Robbie went to leave. He turned around and faced us one last time, and Frank blew him a kiss.
Man, Frank was gunna get his ass kicked one day. And it’d knock him in place. Maybe he already had his ass kicked. But maybe it knocked him so bad his brain got fucked up in the process. But that was another story.

The front door slammed, and I grinned.
Cassie was telling the truth. It did end last night. All the shit and pain I put up with, stopped. Just like that. Like a fairytale. It was… as I’d say on MSN, amazy. No more bruises I’d have to hide, no more crying myself to sleep, no more pain.

‘’Whoop, one asshole down, half the world left.’’ Laughed Bob, smiling.
‘’Yes. But we have to take down green goblin!’’ Exclaimed Mikey.
‘’No, you geek!’’ Yelled Gerard, punching him in the arm.
‘’Ohh, Robbie, stay back!’’ Cried Mikey.

If I were in a bad mood, I think I would have gone and thumped the kid one. But i was all smiles now, so I just laughed.

We all sat back down on the lounge, and turned on the TV, then changing it to Channel V. I guess we were all pretty stoked about how things turned out in the end, and needed to listen to some music.

‘’Mission accomplished.’’ Said Cassie, sighing with relief.
‘’Yes,’’ Mikey agreed, ‘’All is well.’’
‘’But, what the fuck was the mission anyway?’’ I asked.
‘’To get the old Sky back,’’ Gerard explained.
‘’Well fucking thankyou,’’ I said, smiling.

**

The boys stayed at Cassie’s place with us most of the day. We’d had a few drinks, laughs, smiles and silly arguments, but everything was great.
It was 4PM when the guys decided to leave.
‘’Mkay, well I’ll call you later,’’ Said Frank as he kissed Cassie on the cheek.
She blushed and nodded.
‘’Ditto,’’ said Mikey, and Gerard nodded in agreement.

It was really great seeing them all again. And it sounds corny, I know, but sometimes you don’t know how much you need and miss someone until its gone. With two years away from the boys, I grew blind. Not physically, but mentally and emotionally, to what was going on around me. And with blindness came weakness. I gave in too easily, and I came to realize it was because the people that mattered most, weren’t there to help me. So even though I copped a fair bit of punching, cried my fair share, I had learned the most important lesson of all.
♠ ♠ ♠
Keep in mind this isnt the end ;D
a few more chapters to go.