‹ Prequel: Take Me to Neverland.
Sequel: Strangeness and Charm

Land Ahead.

Hold on to your heart,

After getting me out of the jail, we head towards my car. Killian, not used to cars, look warily at my beat up Mustang. “It’s not going to eat you.” I laugh. “It’s just a faster way to get from point a to point b. This has the power of hundreds of horses.”

“I swear you are enjoying yourself way to much with this mocking, Hart.” He points out, causing me to laugh.

“Just get in the car, old man.” I tell him before getting into it myself, followed by him seconds later. I shoot him a smile before starting up this beast; causing the pirate next to me to jump a little.

I let out a hardy laugh, causing him to glare at me. “Enough, Hart. It’s not funny.”

“Oh but it is.” I say between laughs. “You’re the guy that’s known as the most ruthless pirate on the seven seas and the roar of a car’s engine makes you jump.” He continues to glare at me; his eyes never leaving me for a second.

“Are we going to stare at each other all night or are we going to go shopping then out for dinner?” He asks; a smirk growing on his lips. I roll my eyes before putting the car into drive and begin our journey towards the store; which is probably going to be the most challenging thing I’ll ever have to face and I gave birth to his son!

**

“This is ridiculously boring.” Killian complains as I throw clothing at him. “Is this suppose to be some kind of torture?”

“Actually yea.” I laugh. “Women in this world torture their men by taking them shopping. It’s the most painful form of torture for some people.” He just groans, causing me to laugh. “God, you make it sound so painful. You’re a pirate; man up!” He just rolls his eyes but remains quiet as I throw random clothing at him.

“Where’s the leather in all of this?” He asks as I shove him into a fitting room. “I’m not use to these materials.”

“I threw some leather in there; not just try shit on.” I groan before taking a seat as he closes the door.

I let out an annoyed sigh before digging out my cell phone to call Jefferson. Just as I do, I see my son running through the clothing store. “What are you doing here?” I ask, putting my phone away.

“I begged Jefferson to take me here.” He smiles. “Plus apparently Jefferson has a date or something.” He shrugs just as Jefferson walks in.

“You’ve got a date?” I ask with a smile on my lips. “Finally moving on I see.”

“Yea.” He smiles. “I met her at Granny’s the other morning when I went there for breakfast with Grace. She’s really sweet; but doesn’t remember anything about her past.”

“Think she’s Alice?” I ask.

“I’m not getting my hopes up.” He mutters, just as Killian walks out of the dressing room wearing black leather pants, boots and a tight black tee shirt.

“I still look ridiculous, love.” He mutters as he looks down at his outfit before looking back up; his eyes falling directly onto Jefferson.

“Jefferson, this is Morgan’s dad; Hook.” I say introducing my best friend to my son’s father. “Hook, this is Jefferson. A good friend of mine; we go way back.”

“Pleasure to meet you.” Killian spits almost.

“Yea, pleasure.” Jefferson mutters before looking towards me. “I’ll see you later than.” He says before leaning in, kissing my cheek. Out of the corner of my eye, I see Killian glaring at us.

‘See you later.” I say as he pulls away. “Call me, I want to know how this date went.” He shoots me a smile before turning away; walking out of the store. Once he’s out, I turn towards Killian, who’s talking to Morgan. “What was that?” I ask, causing Killian and Morgan to look up at me.

“What was what, darling?” He asks, a smirk appearing on his lips.

“That glare.” I reply. “Are you jealous, Captain?”

“I pirate feels no jealousy towards no man.” He replies.

I just shake my head; rolling my eyes at bit. “Whatever, just get changed again; I’m straving.” He nods his head before doing as he’s told.

Morgan walks up to me once the door to the fitting room closes. “You think Dad still loves you?”

“Love is for children, baby.” I reply with a sigh. “We were never truly in love for the start, so I’ll never be able to truly answer that question for you..” Morgan sigh as we continue to wait for this father to reappear…
♠ ♠ ♠
chapter title credit: Hardest of Hearts by Florence + The Machine

I'm going to do that "deleted" scenes things for the ideas I have for this story between Killian and Maggie that might not go with the plot. The story is going to be called Strangeness and Charm. It's already linked so click that link in the right hand side *points to link* you can also request ideas if you like. =]

comment&subscribe?