‹ Prequel: Take Me to Neverland.
Sequel: Strangeness and Charm

Land Ahead.

I wish I knew how to break the spell

FWD to December 23rd.

“It’s sad how we’re all on edge.” Snow sighs. “We can’t even enjoy our first Christmas together without worrying about Cora.”

“I’m sure if she was to attack, it wouldn’t be today.” I say in a hopeful tone. “She kind of was about family right?”

“She was evil.” Snow mutters. “She really only cared about power; family came second to that.”

“But she said she was here for Regina, so maybe she won’t attack.” I say, earning a look from Snow. “I’m trying to be hopefully here; Morgan is really excited about Christmas this year.”

“First Christmas with his dad, huh?” Snow smiles. “How are you going to celebrate Christmas with Hook?”

“I have no idea.” I chuckle. “It’s going to be so weird. He’s weird; he’s been acting differently lately. It concerns me.”

“And why is that?” She asks.

“I think I’m falling for him again.” I admit to her, earning a shocked expression to come across her face. “Yea, this shocks me too. In my lovely Wonderland jail cell, I swore to never allow myself to fall for him again but here I am. There’s just something about him.”

“He’s your true love.” Snow smiles, causing me to give her a questioning look. “Hey, don’t look at me like that. Charming and I are proof there is such a thing as true love. No matter what, we always find each other; kind of like you and Hook.”

“Don’t compare my love life to the picture perfect love story, please?” I ask her with a chuckle. “I don’t think I need to puke up my egg nog.”

“Speaking of which, what did to put this in?” Emma asks as she walks up to us. “And why does it say ‘Adult’ on the bottle?”

“There’s a lot of rum in it.” I smile before taking another sip of mine.

“Rum? Really?”

“I’m a pirate, remember?” I chuckle. She laughs to and is about to open her mouth to say something but closes it when Hook and Morgan walk up to us. “Hey guys, where were you?”

“Out.” Hook says, shooting me a mischievous smile.

“What are you up to?” I ask, narrowing my eyes at him.

“What makes you think I’m up to something?” He asks feigning innocence.

“You’re Captain Hook, aren’t you always up to something?” Emma asks for me.

Hook shoots her a glare before looking at me, “Will you please come outside with me?”

“You just said please?” I ask in shock.

This time he shoots me the glare, “Don’t act like I don’t know how to act like a gentleman.”

“Ok, I’ll go out with you.” I tell him. He shoots me a smile before taking my hand and leads me outside in the cold. “Is there a reason why we’re out here; in the cold?” He pulls something out of his pocket and holds it above our heads. I look up and see a thing of mistletoe above us. I let out a chuckle before looking into his blue eyes. “Really?”

“Morgan told me if two people stand underneath this plant they have to kiss each other.” He explains with a cheeky grin on his lips.

“I figured you’d like this tradition.” I laugh before walking over to him. I stand up on my tip toes and softly place a kiss on his lips and pull away. “Merry Christmas, Killian.”

“You said my actual name, love.” He grins. “Why is that?”

“The man I fell in love with all those years ago is finally coming back.” I reply before walking back inside…
♠ ♠ ♠
Maggie

chapter title credit: Baby, It's Cold Outside.

comment&subscribe? There is going to be Xmas stuff in this story but the cute gag worthy chapters will be in Strangeness and Charm. If you want to request an cute chapters, message me if your idea. I really want to do your requests. I probably won't update tomorrow so Merry Christmas to all my lovely readers and fellow Hookers ha.