‹ Prequel: Take Me to Neverland.
Sequel: Strangeness and Charm

Land Ahead.

If I find you then it's fate, dear.

“Do you think he’s still out there?” Jefferson asks over tea. “Morgan’s father I mean?”

“At this point, I have no idea nor do I want to know.” I admit to my close friend. “Morgan’s father is dead to me. He betrayed me and left me there to rot in Wonderland. I could care less if I ever see him again.”

“I’m sure Morgan asks questions about him.” He sighs. “Haven’t you told your son what his father is?”

“Like he’d believe me if I told him his father is the Captain Hook.” I scoff. “Unlike Grace, Morgan has no memory of our world. He was too young to remember when the curse was brought on; I’m actually thankful for that.”

“You don’t want him to know anything about his old life?” Jefferson asks.

“I don’t want him to know that his father was a pirate and his mother was basically his whore so to speak.” I mutter. “Why did I end up falling for him? My life was less complicated when he was just another pirate to me.”

“Love can do that to you.” He chuckles.

“You think Alice is still out there?” I ask, moving away from the Killian topic.

“I think so; she just doesn’t remember.” He admits, hopefully. I smile when I see the sparkle in his eyes. I really do wishes he finds his wife; he deserves happiness.

**

The next morning, Morgan and I head into town for a quick breakfast and some supplies before we’re going out on the boat. We walk into Granny’s and head for our usual booth. Morgan is jumping up and down in excitement; if it was up to him he’d live on the water. He’s much like is father in that way.

“Hey guys; usual?” Ruby asks as she comes over to take our order.

“Of course.” I smile. “Hey, can you watch Morgan real quick while I run to the hardware store to get supplies so I can get my boat running properly this year.”

“Of course, you don’t even need to ask.” She smiles before running off.

“You know I don’t need someone watching after me.” Morgan pouts, causing me to roll my eyes as I mess his hair up.

“No, you’re right Captain Morgan you don’t need anyone watching after you.” I laugh, playing along. “I’m just making sure you don’t get yourself into any more trouble.” He just roll his eyes and smiles. “Now, I’ll be right back. I’m going to make sure they have the supplies I need for the boat.” He nods his head as I lean over and kiss his forehead before slipping out of the booth and head out the door.

Just as I walk out the door, I see a group of people looking off into the harbor. Curiosity getting the better of me, I head over that way; making my way right up front. My eyes widen at the sight. It’s a pirate ship. “I know that ship.” I mutter, gaining the attention of Emma and Charming.

“You do?” She asks, in a shocked tone.

“I know it all too well.” I reply. “I lived on it for a month or so.”

“You were a pirate weren’t you?” Snow asks me. “You’re back-story has always been a mystery.”

“Depending on who you ask, I wasn’t a pirate; just a girl foolishly in love with one.” I reply, looking over towards Regina.

“So who’s ship does this belong to? Are they a threat?” Emma asks.

“It belongs to Hook; Captain Hook.” I reply. Snow and Emma exchange looks. “You’ve met him, I’m assuming.”

“He’s working with Cora.” Emma replies.

“Good, I’ve got a heart to crush and a scorpion to stomp on.” I mutter darkly. “Count me in, in whatever team you’re going to assemble to go against them. I know Hook better than anyone here; I’ll be the one that’ll take him down.”

“You don’t look like that type to be hanging around pirates.” Snow notes.

“I got that a lot.” I smile before walking back to the diner to be with my son….

Killian

“Storybrooke, ahead.” I tell Cora as I put away my telescope.

“Then land where everything we desires lays.” Cora smirks; still staring off into the horizon.

“Yea, everything we desire.” I smirk, knowing my revenge is so close I can taste it…
♠ ♠ ♠
Maggie

chapter title credit: Ready or Not (I'm Coming) by Oomph!

I'm still trying to search for a good picture for Morgan and honestly the only person that's coming to mind is the kid that plays Baelfire. ha I might have to end up using him for the character page.

anyway comment&subscribe?