‹ Prequel: Take Me to Neverland.
Sequel: Strangeness and Charm

Land Ahead.

You want a revelation, some kind of resolution

January 3rd, 2013

“You seem distracted.” Emma notes when she comes to pick Henry up early from school. There is a probably with the lighting so the kids get out early; great for them, bad for the rest of us. “Something happen with Hook?”

“Why do you assume it’s Hook?” I unintentionally snap. “It could be other things than him.”

“Then why are you snapping at me?” She points out. “Come on Maggie, I thought we were friends.”

“Since New Years Eve, he’s been acting different; sneaking out at night.” I begin to explain, “I followed him to the docks one night and Cora was there. They were planning something; I couldn’t get close enough to hear them.”

“You think he’s working with Cora?” She asks.

“No I think they joined a book club together.” I sarcastically scoff. “Yes, I think he’s still working for Cora; how else do you explain him sneaking out of the house?”

“You really thought he changed, didn’t you?” Emma asks, face full of concern.

“I thought maybe he would change if he saw that it’s more than just him now.” I admit. “I was stupid to think he could change; no villain can change.”

“How are you going to tell Morgan?” She asks.

“I don’t know.” I reply before sighing. “I’ll tell him after I talk to Killian about it; I’ve got to make sure what I saw wasn’t what I think it was.”

“You still have faith in him, huh?”

“I’ll have faith in that man until the bitter end.” I admit just as Henry and Morgan walk up to us.

“Hey Morgan, how about to come over for a bit; you and Henry can chill out while I tie up some stuff at the station.” Emma suggests to my son.

“Can I, mom?” He asks me, eyes lightening up.

“Yea, have fun.” I smile, messing up his hair a bit. “I’ll be there to pick you up later.”

“Thank you mom!” He squeals before running off to Emma’s car with Henry.

“Thanks for doing this.” I thank Emma.

“No problem, you’d do the same for me.” She smiles before walking away. I let out a sigh before I turn around and head towards my car. I’ve got to face Killian before it’s too late…
♠ ♠ ♠
chapter title credit: No Light, No Light by Florence + The Machine

comment&subscribe? What do you think is going to happen between Maggie and Killian?