‹ Prequel: Take Me to Neverland.
Sequel: Strangeness and Charm

Land Ahead.

And I know, and I know this very moment

I walk up to the address Emma gave me, my heart pounding against my chest. I buzz myself in and head down to the storage area in the basement. My hands are sweating profusely as I walk down the dark, narrow stairway.

When I get to the bottom of the stairs, I can hear cursing and metal clinking against each other. At least he’s alive, I think as I run towards the noise and finally towards the storage cages. My heart stops when I see him and he’s handcuffed to one of the barred walls.

“You really like bondage don’t you?” I ask with a smirk, earning his attention. A smile quickly forms on his lips as I walk over to him as quickly as I can.

“You have no idea how happy I am to see you here.” He tells me, trying to come over to the doorway but unable to due to his cuffed hand.

“I’m not actually happy that you nearly killed Gold, I thought we were pass that.” I sigh as I walk closer to him, putting my hand on his own. “Why did you go after him? I thought you were only working for Cora to protect me and Morgan; did you lie to my again?”

His eyes advert mine and I immediately remove my hand from his. “You’re mad, I get it. But--”

“No, you don’t get how mad I am.” I cut him off, “our son looks up to you and you’re not setting the best example. I get that Gold destroyed your life, trust me I know what it’s like to have your whole world flipped upside down. But that doesn’t give you any right to kill them.”

He’s about to open his mouth when we hear a female’s voice coming from the foot of the stairs. Quickly I hide behind one of the storage rooms, waiting to see who is coming. The wait isn’t long when a dark skinned woman walks into the room. She’s pretty, wearing a dark grey sweater; but her pretty face quickly turns ugly as a look of disgusts contorts her face. He walks over to the storage cage Hook’s in and just stands in front of it; staring at him in disgust. I can’t hear what she’s telling him, and I can’t go much on his looks because let’s face it; Hook always has a smirk on his face. Before I know, she’s opening the storage cage and yanking Hook out of there; dragging him off. He only looks at me what I think are pleading eyes. I could feel my heart pound against my chest as I watch him being taken away by some mystery girl.

As she walks away, I tail her; making sure I don’t make any noise. I follow her into a back alley where a there is a truck parked with a tow away storage attached. I watch as she throws Killian into the back before closing it up then walking to the truck and getting inside. I watch the truck drive away through tears. I lean up against the wall and begin to sink to the ground as I feel a pain in my heart. I failed…
♠ ♠ ♠
comment&subscribe?

chapter title credit: Chemical by Kerli