Status: Finished! :D

Maybe I Wasn't Enough

Tour?

"Woah. Wait, tour? How long have you guys been doing this?" I motioned to all four of them. "Have I been that oblivious?" I asked.

Vic chuckled. "You're always oblivious." He commented, making his way into the living room.

I punched his arm playfully, as he walked past me.

"For a while." Mike answered.

"What do you mean 'for a while'?" I asked, having a feeling of guilt in the pit of my stomach, due to the annoying questions I had been asking.

"Well," Mike began, wrapping his arms around my waist, and lying his head on my shoulder.
"We started just before school ended." He answered.

I smiled. "You're going to go far, I'm telling you." I pushed Mike away, and repeated Vic, by walking into the living room.

I skipped innocently to him, and sat on his lap. "Victor, love!" I said, in a horrible British accent.

"You have been quite the athletic type, have you not?"

He chuckled. "Yes," he began, in a British accent as well. "I have. What is it that you would want?" He asked.

I giggled, and drew a mustache on the inside of my finger, and placed it above my lip. "Well, I was wondering, Victor, if you could possible teach me the rules of soccer? I'm quite bored." I answered, giggling.

He chuckled. "Why, of coarse, Isobella! I woul be delighted! Would anyone like to join us?" He motioned to the guys, causing me to giggle madly.

"Sure." They all said, together.

"Well, we could go to the beach." Jaime suggested.

I groaned. "I hate the beach. But for you, Hi-Me, I'll go."

Vic chuckled, and shifted under me. "Why do you hate the beach?" He asked.

"Sand everywhere. Salt from the water stuck in your hair. Repulsive men whistling at you. Girls with absolutely the smallest amount of clothes on. See my point yet?" I answered, slightly annoyed.

"I'll protect you, Isobella!" Vic said, his British accent back again.

I giggled, and got up. "In that case, I need a change of clothes." I said, walking out the door, and back home.

"Isobella?" My mother asked. "Where did Samuel go?" I was turning to go up the stairs, but I felt like crying. I always fucked everything up.

I turned around, tears welling in my eyes.

I walked over to my mother, and hugged her tightly. She returned the favor, as I cried on her shoulder.

"Mommy, he left. He hates me." I sobbed.

She shushed me, and stroked my hair. "Oh, baby, he doesn't hate you. He's just upset. Sam's not that kind of person, Hun. Everything will be okay."

I continued crying into her shoulder. I missed this. I missed my mommy. I was so busy holding a grudge against her, for kissing that guy, than actually appreciating her.

"Mommy. I'm sorry, I really am." I wiped my eyes, and pulled away from her.

"It's okay, Bella. Just have fun with your friends, okay? Get you're mind off things." She smiled at me, sympathetically, as I walked up the stairs, and into my room.

It took me a minute, before I finally decided on a black bikini with red splatters on it, under a flown-out, white top, along with black knee length shorts (checking multiple times that my cuts weren't visible), and white slip-on Vans. I grabbed a cloth bag I had gotten from Victoria's Secret, and threw some bronzer, a towel, and my volleyball in it.

I put my hair in a messy bun, and grabbed some sun glasses, before hugging my mom once more.

Out of surprise, I got a text from Mike.

Mikey: are you mad at me?

I quickly texted back, punching in a "no, why?" Before walking across the street.

"Alright, ready?" Vic asked, shoving his iPhone in the back pocket of his shorts.

I nodded, and glanced at Mike, questioningly.

The ride to the beach consisted of singing along to The White Stripes.

When we had finally arrived, we got out, and walked over to a free space.

"Okay," Vic began. "This isn't a difficult game to learn, it-" I cut him off.

"Vic, I know how to play. I just needed an excuse to one here and get some sun. I'm as pale as a sparkly vampire. AND I'M MEXICAN." I stated, chuckling a bit.

"Have any of you ever played volleyball?" I asked, curiously.

Jaime nodded, but the others stood still.

"You guys are so confusing." I mumbled, chuckling.

"Alright, teams? We could do Izzy, Jaime, and I, and then Mike and Tony." Vic suggested.

I internally died. Tony and Mike on the same team. Never fails.

I forced myself to nod, and squinted at the sun. "Alright, they should get the ball first. We have more players." I suggested.

Vic nodded, and tossed the ball to Mike.

~\~\~\~\~\~\~

The sun was setting, as we approached the water. I was close to the waves, when I dropped in the soft sand, giggling.

My skin was visibly darker, and much more red (which would eventually cause a sun burn). Sweat coated my arms, chest, and face. I felt so gross, and was happy the sun was finally setting, causing the temperature to drop.

"Is Izzy tired?" Jaime asked, imitating a three year old voice.

I sighed loudly. "Yes I am. You should help me up, so we can leave." I suggested, smiling innocently.

He chuckled, and obliged. I thanked him, as we ran to catch up to Vic, Tony, and Mike (who were already halfway to the car).

"I call shotgun!" I yelled, as I caught up with them, but still continued to run towards the car.

~\~\~\~\~\~\~

(Tony's P.O.V)

"I've got her." I said, unbuckling her seatbelt, and pulling her from the seat, with one hand under her knees, and the other securely around her shoulders.

She had fallen asleep on the way home. I thought it was the cutest thing ever.

I walked carefully across the street in the dark, while carrying her in my arms. Her head leaned against my chest.

I knocked on the door, easily, due to her light weight. Her mom, Michelle, opened the door, and grinned.

"Hello, Tony. She had a rough day, I see. You can just lay her in her room."

I smiled at her, and walked to Izzy's room, and laid her on her bed. On my way out, I turned the ceiling fan on (as it was a necessity of hers), and the lamp on her bed side table off.

I kissed her forehead. "I love you, Isobella Santos." I walked back downstairs.

"You know, she loves you." Her mom chirped, as I was walking out the door.

"Izzy? I know. But it's just..."

"She loves Mike too." She finished my sentence.

How did she know this much about the situation?

"I can read my baby girl. Just like I can read the question on your face. It's a mom thing." She chuckled.

I rubbed the back of my neck, nervously. "Goodnight, Ms. Santos." I said, before walking back to Vic's.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long to post this. I'll be writing more this weekend, and on the 21 of December, I begin Christmas break, so i'll update more then, as well.
I tried my best! By the way, how is my spacing doing? Is it any easier to follow yet? I hope so.
Anyways, two comments before the next chapter.
Recommend!
Stay Beautiful xxx