Status: Finished! :D

Maybe I Wasn't Enough

Authors Note

I really hope you all enjoyed my story. I know I really enjoyed your comments. A few people in particular commented on almost every chapter. They need to be acknowledged.

@ Zirara
@ colorfultears
@ KaeBug

I know that any normal person would ask why a few things happened. Or maybe thought that you would have done a few things differently. But most of the major things that happened, had a purpose.

Let's start with the biggest one; Sam's death.

Sam died, to show that Izzy was strong. She lost the most important thing to her, but she still got through life. She continued on.

Izzy relapsed when Mike cheated on her. In my opinion, this was the second biggest thing.

This happened, to show that if you've ever been addicted to something, that it's hard to stop, but not impossible.

Next, Kenedee kissing Tony.

This occurred in the story, to show that even your best friends will betray you, but life still goes on. Something (or someone), better is near.

Finally, when Jake hurt Izzy.

This was to show how serious abuse is. That even the smallest of things, can get someone angry, and if they hurt you on purpose, it's not a joking matter. If you're being hurt, or abused in anyway, tell someone. It does get better. I promise.

Now, I hope you enjoyed my story. I met my goal of 100 comments, but failed to achieve 50 recommendations. I got to 39 recommendations, which, I must say, is pretty fucking amazing. I appreciate them all.

All of you mean so much to me (Yes, even you). If you EVER need anyone to talk to, about absolutely ANYTHING, message me. I will answer as soon as I can, and (hopefully) help you in every way possible.

Stay Beautiful xxx